Chapter 26: New Encounter

Izuku's POV

I woke up the next day after the incident with Yaoyorozu, still beating myself up a bit for what happened but promised I wouldn't endanger my friends like that ever again. I got off my bed as I prepared for work. I grabbed my notebook and my UCS before I left for the train. Once I arrived, it was the same procedure as any other work and then I met up with Nakamura-san. He was working on something that caused sparks to fly around, but when he noticed the sound of the door opening, he turned around and lifted up his goggles as he greeted me.

Satoshi: "Hey there bud, how's life treating you so far?" while he crossed his arms.

Izuku: "Great, I have my design finalized and I'm ready for a prototype. Here is the list I need to get started." as I handed him a piece of paper with the items I need.

He took and began scanning over my list. He circled some of the items and handed me the piece of paper back.

Satoshi: "I think I can get most of the items on your list since most of those tend to be used on throw-away items, you will be getting them next week. As for the other ones that are circled, you must be able to get it another way. Sorry." as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Izuku: "No problem, but instead of these then, can you get these materials then, I'll just make it myself then." while I wrote down the new list and showed it to him, which he nods to and made me smile, which he smiled back to. "Thank you so much. So, what are we working for today."

He gave me a quick explanation as to what we will be doing, spending the rest of the day just making some minor changes to support gear. The next day, I trained with sensei but instead of using handguns, we moved onto a submachine gun that uses the same type of bullets as the handguns. After training, I decided to do some shopping instead of hanging out with Daichi, which I rarely do, in order to find the missing components I need for my prototype. Since the components I need are too expensive to buy themselves, I asked Nakamura-san for the harder materials to get while I get the rest by myself. I stopped by a hardware store, recommended by Nakamura-san, as I began my search. In the middle of my shopping, I needed some 10 gauge wire, which surprisingly they only had one left. As I reached my hand out for it, someone else in front of me grabbed it first.

Izuku: " Uu-um, excuse me. I was going to grab that." I said nervously as I looked at the person who was holding the roll of wire.

It was a girl with pink dreadlock hair and yellow irises with crosses in the center. She was somewhat smaller than me but looked to be the same age as me.

???: "Sorry buddy, you snooze you lose. Besides, this is the final thing I need to complete my shopping list." I looked behind her to see that there was no cart or basket with her, it was just her by herself.

Izuku: "But you don't have anything with you besides that wire." I retort back.

???: " I went ahead of my parents who have the basket. I need to make sure I get the things I need before anybody else does for my babies." I looked at her confusingly.

Izuku: "And why would a baby need wires?" while I crossed my arms.

???: "To make sure the electricity flows smoothly in them." her face looking like it was obvious.

Izuku: "EXCUSE ME WHAT?" as I was shocked to hear that she was going to do this to a baby while she covered her ears with her hands.

???: "Geez, no need to shout." while she begins to bring down her hands. "Anyways, as I said, I'm going to need this to build my baby." Once again, keeping her face the same expression.