Chapter 12:

Daichi's POV

I was on the ride back home, exhausted from kindergarten and martial art classes. Although I may have been athletic, I couldn't handle all of my 'friends' who were trying to get something from me, so I was mentally drained for the day. When we arrived, my sister would lunge at me every time I came home while she's awake when I opened the door.

Ichika: "Onii-chan, come play with me." she asked with stars in her eyes.

I only chuckled at her as she raised my spirits whenever she did this, so I went and patted her head.

Daichi: "Ok, Ok, Let me just wait for Izuku to come over so that I could tell him that I will be busy."

She gave me a bright smile since she knew that she gets to spend time with her big bro. Suzuki-san, my butler, came into my room to notify me about something.

Hiro: "Actually master, young Midoriya is in the living room right now."

Daichi: "He is?!" I said excitedly, I quickly set my sister down as I ran towards the living, however, I didn't expect what I saw.

I saw Izuku all bandaged up as he was resting on the couch. I knew my grandpa's training regime well, and I know that it wasn't that harsh enough to leave Izuku in that condition.

Daichi: "Suzuki-san, who did this." As I felt guilt and anger rising in myself.

Hiro: "When he got here, he said that his friend did this to him and he didn't want to worry his mother, so he walked all the way here, where I then helped treat his injuries." he said to me.

I felt relief for a second, thankful that it wasn't who I thought it was which would have been my fault, but then I was just filled with anger once he said who did it.

Daichi: "HIS FRIEND!? What kind of friend does this to him? And how did he get this injured, he was training underneath my grandpa, he should have been able to defend himself or at least runaway, not end up like a mummy!" I shouted as I was filled with rage and subconsciously activated my quirk, causing my hair to quickly switch between many colors as my body started a whole cycle of different weathers along with a few natural disasters around me.

Suzuki quickly put his hand on my shoulder. I turned my head in his direction where I saw him pointing to Ichika who was afraid of what I was doing. I quickly turned off my quirk as I took a deep breath and calmed down.

Daichi: "Can you please answer my questions?" as I clenched my fists while I was biting my bottom lip as I looked away from Suzuki-san and looked back at Izuku.

Hiro: "He's quirkless, people look down on them, they have tough lives they have to deal with. Whether it be bullying or unfair treatment, they are always looked at differently compared to others, old friends can turn into enemies very quickly, I'm just glad he still has his mother since parents would sometimes abandon their children if they were found out to be quirkless. As for your last question, he has a mental block against those using quirks, he can't fight back because he believes he can't do anything against him, that's why he was beaten this badly." He said to me as he looked at Izuku, feeling sorry for him.

I never realized that Izuku has these kinds of issues, I know about the way people look down on him and the unfair treatment he gets, but to cause injuries to him was an eye-opener. I felt like I didn't try to get to know Izuku well, I always pictured him as a younger brother who was always positive.

Daichi: "If he, If he doesn't want his mother to worry, he should rest here for tonight." I said, struggling to get the words out of my mouth.

Hiro: " I already did before you arrived master. I also grabbed extra clothes and his bag that his mother gave me to take home." he said to me as he showed me Izuku's belongings on a table near the couch.

Daichi: "Thanks Suzuki-san. Can you notify me when he wakes up, I promised to play with my sister." I said to him as he gave me a nod.

I just walked over to my sister as I tried to smile when I told her we can play now. She only nodded her head as she slowly walked over to her room, I took one last quick glance at Izuku before I followed behind her.

Izuku's POV

I saw darkness as my eyelids felt like lead, I couldn't lift them up no matter how hard I tried. After a long struggle, I was finally able to open my eyelids to see an unfamiliar ceiling. I looked around the room to find Suzuki-san in the dining area reading a book. He took one quick look at me as he slowly closed his book and settled it on the table.

Hiro: "It would seem that you are awake now young Midoriya. I alerted your mother that you'll be staying here for tonight."

Izuku: "How long have I been asleep for?" I asked as I noticed how dark it's gotten outside.

Hiro: "It's been 4 hours, my master arrived 3 hours earlier. Your stuff is on the table next to you. Now if you'll excuse me, I must notify my master that you are awake." he said to me as he slowly walked out of the room.

I slowly turned to my stuff as my body was still aching from all the injuries that I have sustained. I struggled to reach out my arm as I tried to grab my stuff. I only took out the UCS from my bag as I began scrolling through, reviewing my notes.

Daichi finally came into the room after a few minutes as joy was written all over his face as he ran up to me and gave me a hug. I said "ow", as he was pressing his body against my injuries. He quickly let go and apologized to me as I told him it was fine. He sat down on the sofa chair right near me and began asking questions about my well-being.

Daichi: "So, how are you holding up?"

Izuku: "Terrible." I said to him as I laughed before my lungs started hurting. "I assumed Suzuki-san told you what happened?" I said to him as my smile turned into a frown.

Daichi: "He did and I still can't believe your friend did that to you." he said to me as he was outraged.

Izuku: "I can't blame him, I was the one who interfered and it was my fault for my body reacting the way it did." I said to him as I got more upset.

Daichi: "That's the thing, you would have never had to do those things if your friend didn't act like a villain."

Izuku: "He's just excited about his quirk, I'm sure it'll pass. For now, I still need to get over my mental block and endure whatever comes my way."

I said to him as I tried to smile.

Daichi: "Sometimes you are too kind for your own good." I chuckled out a bit as I quietly and slowly said yeah. "Getting past that, what are you doing now."

My eyes quickly sparkled as I was excited to tell him about all the things I discovered. All the things I learned from university-level lessons, theories of alternative energy to power the drones to make them last longer, along with other invention ideas in my head that I was planning to do in the future. He only laughed at my excitement and told me to continue. I talked for hours until it was time to sleep. I decided to sleep on the couch, seeing as how my body was still aching all over the place as Daichi left for his room. I then fell asleep as I dreamed about all the cool gadgets I was going to use when I was going to be a hero.

Author's Note:

We made it to the weekends! I was able to post every day so far since Wednesday last week. Also, I apologize if this arc is taking too long, I just like to expand into Izuku's childhood since we never got to explore it much in the anime or manga, so I once again apologize if this takes 20 chapters to complete this arc. Also please comment on how I should improve or what I should add to the story. Anyways, thanks for reading, and have a great day.