Chapter 44: (Too tired to come up with a title)

Izuku's POV:

It was the next day after I was invited to Mei's birthday. I was in the backseat of a limo while I was being driven to Yaoyorozu's place. I was still planning out what to get Mei as a birthday present but it's really hard to think of one when all she cares about is her babies. While I was stumped on what to get for Mei, we finally arrived at the Yaoyorozu's mansion. I got out of the limo to see the entire Yaoyorozu family waiting for me at the front of the steps.

DY: "Hopefully you remembered what today is." he said enthusiastically.

I nod at him as I flip my bag to my front as I reach in to get the music sheets I had prepared beforehand. They started walking up the steps as I ran up to Yaoyorozu while I handed her half of the music sheets. We walked through the hallways with no major changes to the mansion in the past months, that is until we reached the music room. When the doors opened, it revealed some recording equipment for music that had been set up over the past few months. When I said that I wanted to play songs less frequently, Yaoyorozu's parents decided to put some recording equipment so that the quality of the songs would sound better when they replay it to relive the memory. Yaoyorozu's parents sat in their seats, with a few of their servants waiting for them with some tea and treats.

Momo: "So what piano should I use?"

In the past few months, in order to broaden how our music would sound, Yaoyorozu had learned how to play other various key instruments: such as messing with the electric keyboard to play various sounds, the melodica, the xylophone, and even a keytar.

Izuku: "For both of the songs, we'll need the electric keyboard for them." I responded, to which she nods and heads to the stool of the electric keyboard.

I myself went ahead and grabbed one of the guitars that were set as I put the strap over my neck.

Izuku: "For the first one, there aren't really any lyrics to it but I promise you it won't fail in entertaining you." I said into the mic that was placed on the stand.

I then gave the cue for Yaoyorozu to start it off, which I later joined in.

("River Flows in You" by Yiruma, Video by Marco Boscato)

After we were finished, we got applause from Yaoyorozu's parents and the servants that were present.

DY: "You were right, it was just as entertaining." mister Yaoyorozu says.

MY: "It was such a beautiful song. The last one will have lyrics though, right?" miss Yaoyorozu asks.

I nodded at her as I gave the signal to Yaoyorozu to switch the music sheets. This time, I was the one who started off the song.

Momo's POV:

After Midorya had started the song, I listened to the lyrics while I waited for my time to cue in.

(*Piano w/ Guitar only* "Wake me up" by Avicii, Video by TeamTakeaway)

(*Lyrics w/ song* "Wake me up" by Avicii, Video by Avicii)