Chapter 39: Yaoyorozu's Birthday Pt.1

Izuku's POV

It was finally the day of Yaoyorozu's birthday. After classes were done, I went straight home and got ready for the party. I wore a formal red suit with a black bowtie, a yellow dress shirt, and brown leather shoes, and I also brought the UCS just in case if I need a reminder of what the next lyrics of the song will be. Although it may not be as fancy as other kids may wear, it was the best I could do with the money I had left to spend. I grabbed Yaoyorozu's gift and decided to use the guitar that Yaoyorozu had at her place since bringing my guitar might be too obvious for what I had prepared for her. After I was ready to go, since it was at the mansion and it wasn't a workday, I had to find my own transportation.

(His suit but with black formal shoes)

While I was on the train, I was humming the song for Yaoyorozu in order to make sure that I had it memorized, which I didn't notice until I finished that the other passengers were enjoying it as well

While I was on the train, I was humming the song for Yaoyorozu in order to make sure that I had it memorized, which I didn't notice until I finished that the other passengers were enjoying it as well. Once I was dropped off, I dashed my way to her place since her birthday party was nearly going to start. Once I had arrived at the gates of her mansion, I noticed many limousines lining up to enter the place. I walked up to one of the security guards at the gates as I gave him my invitation, he gave me the clearance to enter and handed back my invitation.

I walked inside the gate and followed the driveway pathway inside. I saw that many people were not entering the mansion but the side of it, so I followed them. I saw many strings of lights, a table buffet, white seats and chairs, a tower of glass cups with sparkling drinks inside of them, an orchestra, and servants walking around with trays of food and drinks in one hand. I tried to take a quick glance to see if Daichi or Ichika were among the many people that were present.

Izuku: "I don't see them," I whisper to myself as I tried my best to look for them. I also don't see Yaoyorozu or her parents anywhere.

Since there was nobody that I knew, I decided to go to the table buffet as I waited for a familiar face to show up. While I was eating while standing up, another boy who looks somewhat older than me, walked up to me while holding a glass of sparkling cider. He wore a blue suit, messy blonde hair, and blue eyes.

BBB(Blonde Suit, Blue Eyes, Blonde Hair): "I don't recognize you from any previous parties, did you just get into the country?" he asks.

Izuku: "No, I've always lived here in Japan." I told him.

BBB: "Oh, then did your family have an upstart and are currently successful." he asks me again.

Izuku: "No, my dad works overseas and my mom works at a hospital." I told him.

He looked even more confused.

BBB: "Then how did you get in then when the Yaoyorozu family invited all of their business associates?"

Izuku: "I was invited by a friend." I didn't want to bother telling him the whole story since he was getting annoying.

BBB: "Then your friend must have been pretty desperate for a friend then if they wanted to be friends with the likes of you." he says with disgust.

Izuku: "What is that supposed to mean?" I said with a hint of anger in my voice.

BBB: " I mean that that friend of yours must be weird if they invited someone of such low class such as you. I mean the only reason why that person was probably invited was due to their parent's business being successful. I feel sorry for those parents if they had a disappointment that the only friend they could have is you." he says as he starts laughing.

I felt my anger boil up. I clenched my fist and was ready to punch him, which he saw and froze once he saw my fist about to hit him, but I stopped and reeled in my fist. I didn't want to cause a commotion since it was Yaoyorozu's birthday. I already recorded what he said with the UCS so I can tell on him to Yaoyorozu's parents once I see them. Once he saw I wasn't going to punch him, he started laughing.

BBB: "Th-that's right! You can't do anything to me since I am the son of the president who is partnered with the Yaoyorozu family. If you harm me, there is nothing but consequences." says while smiling hysterically. He then throws his drink at me, soaking me and my suit as he continues to mock me.

I turned back around as I prepared to leave the party to head inside the mansion to clean myself, but before I left, I gave him one final message.

Izuku: "You really should think back to what you just said because those words can be used against you." I said with a smirk that wasn't visible to him.

I then went inside the mansion and went towards the bathroom as I was familiar with the layout. Once I got inside, I looked at myself in the mirror to see what the damage had been done to the suit and see if I could clean myself up. I did my best to wash off the stains but it wouldn't come off.

Izuku: 'What am I going to do?' I thought to myself as I panicked. Then I heard a knock at the bathroom door.

???: "Izuku? Are you in there?" A familiar voice says.

Knowing who the voice belonged to, I immediately rushed to the door and opened the door to see Daichi there.

Izuku: "Da-Daichi? How did you know where I was." I asked him.

Daichi: "When I got to the party, I didn't see you there. So I asked one of the servants there to see if they saw a fluffy green-haired boy and they said that you went inside. So I figured you were in one of the bathrooms. Anyways what happened, why are you in a dress shirt and where is your suit?" he asks.

I point to the back where he sees my suit hanging with a stain on it.

Daichi: "Who did this?" he asks in an angry tone.

Izuku: "Some blonde kid, but I got the evidence I need." As I point to the UCS. "But what am I going to do about my suit, I have nothing to wear."

Daichi: "Give me a minute." he says as he leaves the bathroom.

After waiting for a while, he came back with a suitcase.

Daichi: "Good thing my driver wasn't that far away, but I still had to use my quirk to get to him. Anyways, here you go." he handed me the suitcase.

I opened it up and it showed a new suit.

Izuku: "Whyy.. Ho..?" I was so confused as to why he had this.

Daichi: "I question your fashion sense and worried about what you might wear at the party, I brought a backup suit. Why don't you try it on?" I nod to him as I began changing into the new suit.

Author's Note:

Quick question, who still remembers Digimon? I got nostalgic and I'm planning to rewatch all of it again. Also, the chapter for my other story is up. Anyways, thanks for reading, and have a wonderful day.