Chapter 102: Issue

No one's POV:

Once Izuku had confirmed where Momo was located, he sent all the drones to the warehouse so he could scout the area. He wasn't planning to go there himself since he didn't want to get in trouble as he did at the museum, but he plans to get as much information as he can so he can hand it over to the police and heroes to ensure the rescue and safety of Momo.

He stationed a few drones in certain places so he could have a live feed of what's going on, a few drones to go on patrol to see if he missed anything, and stationed the rest of the drones away so they could swoop in just in case one of the other drones were found and destroyed.

Meanwhile, a certain duo was watching in secret as they witnessed the drones place themselves everywhere.

Akane: "Amazing. To think that the kid had this many drones that are able to covert missions. Unfortunately for him, I set up a few things of my own to detect if even a fly gets inside." she said as she closely observed the drones.

Hiroto "Now that the place has been found out and we're being watched, should we alert the others to prepare for what's to come?" he asked in a monotone voice while holding her by the hips to maintain the invisibility.

Akane: "Are you kidding? Where's all the fun in that? You know the best things come in surprises" she says as she starts making a diagram of the drone she was seeing.

Hiroto: "What about the heroes and the police? They'll come in groups and our team isn't suited to handle large-scale attacks." he says back to her as he was being pulled by her.

Akane: "They won't be the ones coming to us first, it'll be the boy. Then I can truly observe to my heart's content." she said with glee as she had finished writing down the outer specs of the drones she was looking at.

Hiroto: "What makes you so sure the police and heroes won't come?" he questions. Akane's demeanor suddenly drew cold as she then stared at Hiroto, which sent shivers down his spine,

Akane: "You know what the police and heroes are like. They don't listen to people like us." she said coldly, which triggered flashes of memories for both of them, making them remember as kids seeing bodies and blood on the ground while they cried out for help. Hiroto slowly came back to reality as Akane continued her speech, "If anything, we know better than anyone how this kid might feel." she pulled out her tablet to see the files she had collected about Izuku, including his file saying how he was quirkless. "He will see what the world is truly like sooner or later," she says coldly while Hiroto just watches while still holding her from the hips.

Hiroto: "That would have looked better if I wasn't holding you by the waist." making Akane look down to see that he was still holding her.

Akane: "Oopsie." she said childishly as she knocked on the forehead and stuck out her tongue, making Hiroto sigh.

Meanwhile, Izuku had finished setting up the drones and finished analyzing the situation. He used facial recognition to scan all criminals involved in the kidnapping so he would know what quirks they would have and what they were capable of. Strangely, they were all normally active criminals until a few years ago, which he couldn't figure out why. But, he couldn't waste any more time thinking about it as he needed to quickly hand over all the information he collected to the police. He uploaded all relevant data he had onto a spare USB. He waited for the download to be complete.

Izuku: 'Why does it feel like I'm forgetting something?' he asks himself as he feels like it was something important he would never usually forget.

At Akio's house, he could be seen sitting in front of his house as he waited for Izuku.

Akio: "If he was not going to be a no-show, he should have told me beforehand." He then slowly got up to do a few little stretches before he walked back inside his house, "Guess that means I'll have to increase his training, even more, when he gets back." he says to himself before he closes the door to his house.

Izuku then had a sudden chill on his spine, shivering from fear for not remembering, but he couldn't be bothered by it as he needed to focus on passing the information to the police. He took a train to Momo's city as he needed to pass it on to the one in charge of the investigation.

He stood in front of the police station, both nervous and determined to enter the building to help out. He took a deep breath as he entered through the doors; from there, he saw many of the officers were busy walking back and forth, too busy to even notice that an 8-year-old had entered the building. He searched for the receptionist desk, and when he found it, he stiffly marched his way over.

The desk was a bit too high for him as half of his head was above the edge of the table.

Izuku: "Um, excuse me?" He calls out to the receptionist who was busy sorting paperwork, who didn't hear him at first due to all the noise from the police station. "Excuse me?" he said a bit louder, which barely got the attention of the receptionist as they started to see where the voice was coming from until they had to look down to see that it was Izuku.

Receptionist: "Well hello there buddy. Did you get separated from your parents?" they asked in a kind manner.

Izuku: "Um no, I have some information regarding-" as he tried to pull out the USB from his pocket.

PO: "WHAT IS HE DOING HERE!?" an officer yells at the other end of the room, which Izuku instantly recognized as he slowly turned his head to see the officer that yelled at him when he was at the Yaoyorozu mansion.

Receptionist: "You know this kid?" they questioned while the other police officer walked over.

PO: "Yeah. This kid tried passing off as a friend of the Yaoyorozu girl. He might be here to pull another stunt like last time." he said in a frightening tone, scaring him. The receptionist slowly turned back to Izuku, he looked petrified.

Receptionist: "You know making a false report is a criminal offense." they said in a kind and concerned tone.

Izuku was stuttering through his words as he was too nervous by the way the police officer was looking at him.

PO: "I suggest you leave before I have to call your parents."

Izuku couldn't get any words out; he soon faltered and left the station.

Izuku: "What do I do?" Izuku said to himself as he panicking.