Chapter 17: Yaoyorozu's Daughter

Izuku's POV

I was dropped off at a huge mansion. I was surprised to see how big the Yaoyorozu family's house is compared to Daichi's place. We stopped at the front steps where I saw them waiting for me. I got out of the car with my backpack, which had the UCS, the glasses that were linked to the UCS, a few drones, and a few of my notebooks. As I checked to see if everything was in place in my bag, I heard somebody yell out loud.

Momo: "Huh?!" was what I heard as I quickly looked at the source.

It was a girl with raven black hair that was tied into a spiky ponytail with a large strand hanging on the right side of her face and onyx eyes. She looked at me with a confused look as I just smiled and waved at her.

After checking everything in my bag, I waved the driver goodbye as I headed to the front steps. Once I was in front of the Yaoyorozu family, I quickly bowed as I introduced myself.

Izuku: "Hel-Hello there. I want to thank you for hiring me as a tutor. The name is Izuku Midoriya" while I stood back up as I finished and gave them a smile.

MY (Mommy Yaoyorozu) POV

I saw the young boy introduce himself so politely. I was surprised that the tutor was a kid my daughter's age when I first heard about him.

~~~~Flashback~~~~

I and my husband were worried for our daughter: she wanted to be a hero when she grows up. Our daughter was the only child we had and we wanted her to inherit the Yaoyorozu company, so we were against the idea of her becoming a hero. She got mad at us as she stormed off into her room. We didn't know what to do until we received a call a month later from one of the companies we deal with.

Fumihiro: "Hello there Miss Yaoyorozu."

MY: "Hello, Mister Tanaka, what can I do for you today?"

Fumihiro: "I heard about your daughter. She really wants to be a hero huh?" he chuckled.

MY: "Yes she does. Are you going to make fun of her?" with anger in my voice.

Fumihiro: "No, no. Someone gave me an idea on how to change your daughter's mind."

MY: "Oh?" as I was intrigued by what he was going to say.

Fumihiro: "You see, I was told that kids won't listen to someone older than them but someone who is closer to their age."

MY: "Where are you going with this?" as I was getting annoyed by him.

Fumihiro: "I have an employee her age that is working under me  and-"

MY: "YOU HAVE A CHILD WORKING FOR YOU!?" I interrupted him as I was enraged by what I had heard.

Fumihiro: "Calm down Miss Yaoyorozu." he said nervously. "He wanted to work for me since he gets to help out with creating support gears. He only works for me on weekends and works at his own pace. He is assistant one of the scientists that work for me."

MY: "How is a child able to help with creating the support gear?" I said as I was still upset that a child is working for him but calmed down a bit since it's what he wanted.

Fumihiro: "You see, he is a genius, one of a kind. You know how my company reinforced those cars so that they can even survive an explosion. The design came from him as he was trying to reinforce armor on one of the suits we had."

I was shocked to hear that the reinforcement design came from a child. I was intrigued by this kid and wanted to meet him.

MY: "So returning on topic, how will he change my daughter's mind of becoming a hero?"