FORTY-ONE

Eunji's eyes were blank, in a trance.

Jungkook said, "Go back."

"You, you really didn't deceive me?"

"I might lie to you, but your father won't ever lie to you right."

Eunji still didn't believe it, but the facts were cruelly exhibited before her, not allowing her doubts.

"When are you intending to get married?"

"After graduating from university."

Eunji was still attending classes but Jungkook had dropped out of school. He said, "Remember to send more invitation cards."

Eunji clenched her teeth and staggered away.

Jungkoook watched her leave. After she left the house, he slowly took out his mobile phone and gave Taehyung a call.

"Taehyung." Jungkook said. "Eunji left."

Taehyun asked, "She didn't get hurt, did she?"

Jungkook said, "As soon as she came in she pointed a gun at my head and even smashed a hole into it but the first thing you ask is if she is hurt."

Taehyung was silent.

Jungkook said somewhat sadly, "You really are biased."

The two men were silent for a long time. Taehyung's harsh voice sounded through, "Do not touch her."

Jungkook said, "What will you trade in return?"

Taehyung did not speak.

Jungkook said, "I suddenly really want to see you."

The call was then disconnected. Jungkook looked at the screen of his phone and exposed a sweet and matchless smile.

He said that he couldn't wait to see Taehyung and as expected, he appeared at home half an hour later.

His forehead really had been hurt by Eunji and an eye-grabbing bloodstain could be seen on him.

Jungkook entered the house, took off his coat, then called lowly, "Taehyung."

Taehyung sat on the sofa and ignored him.

The heating was on at this time and the floor was covered with a thick carpet. Jungkook walked over and the first thing he did was unexpectedly to half-kneel before Taehyung.

Then he saw that Jungkook's next action was to bend down and take his feet out of his slippers and use his face to feel its temperature.

"Your feet are so cold," Jungkook said. "Why didn't you wear socks?"

"Don't want to wear them."

"Without socks, it's easy to get sick." Upon saying so, a bit of worry appeared between his brows, as if he loved Taehyung but had no way to manage him.

Taehyung said coldly, "You don't need to care for this."

"Do you like this carpet?"

This topic came up rather bafflingly. This carpet had been changed two days ago. It was said that Jungkook had specially purchased this wool carpet from China——Taehyung, however, didn't feel anything special. Only, it was pretty soft and comfortable to step on.

Jungkook said, "This carpet is very comfortable to lay on, would you like to try it?"

How could Taehyung not understand Jungkook's meaning? "Jungkook, you really are a lunatic."

Jungkook showed a wronged expression when he heard this. He said, "If you say I'm crazy then I suppose I am."

Upon saying this, he lowered his head once again and kissed Taehyung's instep.

Taehyung discovered that Jungkook had an unusual interest in his feet. Although they were indeed good looking with smooth white nails and exquisite ankles——It did not mean that Taehyung could accept kissing him after he kissed his feet.

Jungkook picked Taehyung up and solemnly put him on the ground.

Taehyung once again showed the appearance of being powerless from head to toe. He pursed his lips, humiliation and coldness between his brows.

In the warm room and on the soft carpet, Jungkook slowly removed Taehyung's clothes and they reached the great harmony of life.

Jungkook licked a bead of sweat on the tip of Taehyung's nose and asked, "Do you feel good?"

Taehyung did not utter a sound.

Jungkook said, "Mister definitely feels good."

He hugged Taehyung and said, "When I first saw you, I really liked you."

Taehyung's mind was full of paste and vaguely remembered how old Jungkook was when they met. 

Jungkook said, "You are so beautiful, like a fairy in a picture book. Eunji said she would get married after graduating."

Taehyung's eyes flashed. He hadn't expected that his family's daughter would be in such a hurry. She would graduate next year. He would be able to attend her wedding.

Jungkook said, "When the time comes, you must definitely come to attend her wedding with me."

Taehyung listened and listened and almost fell asleep.

Jungkook saw Taehyung's tired sleepy face and there was a strong tenderness between his brows. He carried him to the washroom and took a bath. Then, he had people change the hideous mess of a carpet.——He had bought several hundreds of the exact same carpet. It was enough to use for many years.

Jungkook wanted to do a lot of things to Taehyung, but they had a long time, so he wasn't in a hurry——They could do everything one by one.

When Taehyung was stuck to the glass window, his entire person became foolish. He knew that this glass window wasn't one-sided and if someone was outside, they only needed to look up to see what they were doing.

"Jeon! Jungkook!" Taehyung grit his teeth. "Don't go too far!"

Jungkook asked, "Is Taehyung shy?"

Taehyung said, "I will definitely kill you one day!"

Jungkook laughed lowly and said, "If you tighten a bit more, then you will really kill me."

Taehyung was overwhelmed with shame and vexation and close to biting a tooth broken.

Jungkook added on some obscene words. It wasn't until Taehyung's ears flushed red from being teased that he laughed, "I hadn't expected that you would be so pure in this kind of matter."

Taehyung reached out and slapped him.

Jungkook didn't mind either. He leaned in and kissed Taehyung's lips.

The two tangled together once again.

Afterwards, Taehyung had already reached the point, where he would start shivering as soon as he saw Jungkook and his two thighs would shake——Although he did now show it, his soul already completely feared Jungkook.

When Jungkook entered the room, he saw his Taehyun's body stiffen.

He smiled and called, "Taehyung."

Taehyung did not look at him at all.

"I bought you some things. You will like it."

Taehyung looked over from the corner of his eyes and he had a beautiful ear stud in his hand.

Jungkook said, "You will definitely look very good if you wear this."

Taehyung showed a look of disgust.