THIRTY-FOUR

Jungkook called Taehyung several times who then turned his head and glanced at him impatiently.

Jungkook said helplessly, "Mister, it's this car."

Taehyung looked at his own side and realized that he had opened the wrong car door. The female owner of the car was looking at him with a baffled face.

Taehyung said an apology and helped her close her door again.

It had almost been two years since he went abroad.

Coming back once again, there was a sense of 'things have remained the same, but people have changed'. Jungkook wasn't the same Jungkook as back then.

When they got home, Taehyung opened his mouth and asked, "Where's Eunji? Shouldn't she be on winter vacation right now?

Jungkook said, "En, I'll give her a call."

After a two year period of separation, Taehyung sat in the living room and found that practically all the servants in the house had been changed. Even the housekeeper that he had always used had been changed to an unfamiliar face.

It seemed like in these two years, Jungkook really had fired quite a few labourers. Taehyung sneered in his heart, his complexion like ice.

Taehyung and Eunji hadn't met for a long time now. Although Taehyung had always wanted to see Eunji, he was blocked by Jungkook with various excuses.

"Dad!" Eunji came in through the door and went straight to Taehyung. Her hair was somewhat dishevelled by the wind and her entire person looked a bit helter-skelter.

Taehyung accepted Eunji's hug and said, "Eunji, Dad has come back."

"Dad, your sickness is better right?" Eunji asked.

Taehyung nodded.

Eunji had a lot of things that she wanted to say to him. She wanted to say what Jungkook had done in the Kim family in the past two years. Wanted to say that she had been blocked but Jungkook was present, she could not say a word.

Taehyung could sense the anxiousness in Eunji's heart and said, "Eunji, I heard that you got a boyfriend?"

Eunji's face turned red and she muttered, "En."

Taehyung said, "When will you bring him over to show me."

"Okay okay, whenever Dad wants to see is fine." Eunji said. "As long as you're home...... You don't know just how much I missed you."

The two talked about the past for a while and then Jungkook gently reminded them that it was time to eat.

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook, but in the end, didn't look at his face.

Seeing that Taehyung's illness was better, Eunji's mood became bright. She hadn't lived very well in these past two years. The Kim family fell into turmoil as soon as Taehyung left. It wasn't easy suppressing those wolves and tigers that were casting covetous eyes over. However, she didn't expect that the teammate who had been fighting together with her had become the biggest BOSS.

When Eunji was obstructed by Jungkook when she wanted to see her dad, she perceived Jungkook's rapacious designs--However, it was already too late. Most of the powers were suppressed by Jungkook and he was now in control of the Kim family.

Eunji couldn't understand even now. Just what method had Jungkook used to make her dad's former subordinates betray him?

In the two years that they were separated, the best information that Eunji had gotten was her dad's recovery from his sleeping illness--Which, of course, she didn't know was related to Jungkook.

The atmosphere at the dinner table was not very good. Neither Taehyung nor Eunji had any intention of talking to Jungkook.

Jungkook ate his food quietly as well, pretending that he was a statue.

After eating, Eunji sat down on the sofa and said, "I want to move back and live with Dad."

Taehyung asked, "When did you move out?"

Eunji said, "...... During summer vacation." She was angry at Jungkook, so angry she didn't want to see his face.

Just as Taehyung wanted to say that moving back was good, he heard Jungkook say in a tone that was neither salty nor light, "Mister still needs to rest quietly to recuperate and must not be disturbed by people."--The implication was that she had better not come back.

Eunji immediately slapped the table. She said, "Jungkook, what is your meaning of this? My father raised you up and you treat our Kim family like this?"

Jungkook's gaze was indifferent as he said, "I am thinking of Mister."

Eunji said angrily, "You--"

She only said half of her words but was stopped by her dad. He said, "Eunji."

Eunji looked at her dad with aggrievement.

Taehyung said, "Do not say what shouldn't be said." Jungkook hadn't completely torn off pretences with them yet and if Jungkook was angered, he feared that he might not even be able to see Eunji anymore.

Eunji didn't understand this and just felt wronged. She said, "Dad, you're still taking his side?"

Taehyung pursed his lips. Currently, Eunji still didn't know what Jungkook thought about him. If she found out, Eunji might explode in anger.

"It's not early anymore." His tone was still indifferent. Jungkook said, "Mister needs to rest. Eunji, you go back first."

Eunji was so angry she almost bit a tooth broken. She said, "Dad, this man...... Don't believe him!"

Taehyung sighed in his heart and did not agree nor disagree. He just said, "You go back first."

She clenched her fists. She wanted to say that she would stay but didn't expect that her father would actually have her go back. She could only say, "Then, then I will come back tomorrow, Daddy."

Taehyung nodded.

After Eunji left, Jungkook asked gently, "Is Mister tired?"

Taehyung glanced at him and said nothing.

Jungkook got up and sat down next to Taehyung. Then, he smoothly took Taehyung's hand. He said, "Mister's hand is so cool."

Taehyung looked at him coldly.

Jungkook earnestly and seriously kissed Taehyung's slender white fingers one by one and finally said, "Mister, how about taking a bath first?"

Taehyung said, "Jungkook, what do you want to get from me?"

Jungkook said, "I like you."

Taehyung wanted to retrieve his hand but it was held firmly by Jungkook. Only then did he realize that Jungkook's strength was no less than his own, to the point that when he wanted to suppress him, he could not resist at all.

Jungkook said, "Your everything, I want it all."

Taehyung said coldly, "Shameless!"