TWENTY-FIVE

After Taehyung turned on the water in the bathroom, he came out and watched his soap opera.

Taehyung watched the soap opera, lit a cigarette, then smoked leisurely.

Not long after, Taehyung met Eunji's beloved.

At that moment, he was sitting in the car with Jungkook, looking on blankly as he watched Eunji walk out of a shop with her hand linked to another one belonging to an attractive young man.

Taehyung's complexion immediately collapsed.

Jungkook's expression also visibly moved——In truth, he had known about this before Taehyung. However, because of that matter, Taehyung's mood had been affected seriously and he wanted to wait until his mood got better before telling him gently.

On the other hand, this was good. They were caught red-handed.

Taehyung directly got off the car and expressionlessly walked up to Eunji.

Eunji and that man were given a big fright by her dad. The man immediately asked, "What are you doing?"

Fortunately, Eunji reacted quickly. She quickly piled on a smiling expression and said, "Jiwon, this is my father."

The boy called Jiwon had originally been glaring at Taehyung in a fierce manner. When he heard this sentence, he quickly changed his expression and smiled at Taehyung in a hundred per ent kiss-up way. He said, "Hello Uncle, hello Uncle, I am Jiwon, Eunji's boyfriend."

Eunji looked at her father's frightening expression and silently swallowed her saliva. In fact, she didn't understand. Why was her dad so open-minded when she had fallen in love with Jungkook, yet now when the person was changed, his attitude had changed so much. Taehyung's sharp eyes ran over the person who called himself Jiwon. Jiwon's scalp almost exploded from being stared at.

"Dad!" Eunji said. "How come you're here so coincidentally?"

Taehyung said coldly, "Oh, it really is such a coincidence."

Eunji gave a few hollow laughs.

Taehyung looked at Eunji then finally sighed softly. He said, "Forget it, you've grown up. I can't manage you anymore." After saying this, a look of exhaustion appeared between his brows.

Eunji's heart hurt upon seeing this but she didn't know how to comfort him. She could only say, "Dad, don't be like this. I will always love you."

 "Let's go."

Jungkook hurriedly followed Taehyung away.

The previous matter of Angus being killed finally bore results. It was reported that an enemy of Canada was seeking revenge and just happened to find an opportunity at the airport where they directly drowned him in the toilet.

Taehyung didn't say a single word when he heard this but only had a bit of mockery on his face.

Jungkook didn't dare mention anything about that night, afraid that it would affect Taehyung.

Taehyung wasn't as fragile as Jungkook imagined. Within this line of work, what hadn't he seen? Could it be that he would go and repeatedly attempt suicide because he got done by a man once? Although it was disgusting, being bitten by a dog didn't really matter too much.

Furthermore, Jungkook was particularity sensible during this period of time and conscientiously took over most of Taehyung's work. He was still somewhat soft and immature when he first started, but after getting advice from Taehyung, he quickly got to work. In less than half a year, he was actually able to manage the company in an orderly way.

Jungkook's performance made Taehyung feel very gratified. Once, he had also asked Eunji if she wanted to take over the family business. Who would have known that Eunji, this girl, would carefreely say, "Isn't it fine to just have Hyung? I won't cause trouble for Dad."

Taehyung found it ridiculous when he heard this and asked, "You just trust your Hyung that much?"

Eunji said with a smile on her face, "I believe in Dad's sight."

Sure enough, this little girl could really speak, making Taehyung feel happy again.

Jungkook taking over a lot of the Kim family's business naturally aroused the discontentment of some people. Regarding these discontent voices, Taehyung's attitude had always been very decisive——He directly expelled one of his uncles from the home.

That uncle stood outside the Kim family home and shouted abuse.

Taehyung wasn't polite either. He directly pointed his gun at him and shot a hole in his uncle's sleeve.

The uncle almost pissed himself in fear and fled with a pale face.

Jungkook stood behind Taehyung, his heart feeling both sweet and sour as he watched him defend him.

Jungkook said, "Mister, is this proper?"

Taehyung easily threw his gun on the table and said lazily, "What isn't proper?"

Jungkook said, "In the end, they are of one family with Mister."

Taehyung shook his head with a smile and said, "Jungkook, you are still too young. Things such as blood relationships...... They can't be relied on."

Jungkook did not speak.

Taehyung continued, "When my father died, I was only a teenager. Did these people help me even once? Not helping is nothing much, but they watched me like hyenas, wishing that they could tear a piece of meat from my body. Staying in the Kim family is already me giving them the greatest face."

Only then did Jungkook understand. His expression became somewhat dazzled as if he was seeing the young Kim Taehyung who rigidly straightened up his waist to brace those trials and hardships.

Kim Taehyung at that time must have felt very helpless. If he had been born earlier, he could have helped Mister Kim Taehyung.

However, this was all Jungkook's delusion. Taehyung wasn't tossed about by the wind and rain. Rather, he spread his branches and leaves, became stronger and stronger, and then became a strong tree that no one could shake.

Jungkook's secret thoughts simply couldn't see the light. If Taehyung knew what he was thinking and learned of what he had done, perhaps he would take out his gun without the slightest hesitation and shoot him into bits.