THIRTY-ONE

The only fortunate thing was that apart from becoming somewhat sleepy, Taehyung wasn't affected in any other way. His appetite was still pretty good and he didn't feel like his body was weak.

He did not tell Eunji about this matter either. It wouldn't be of any use to say it and would instead worry her.

However, because of the matter where he could fall asleep at any moment, he had no choice but to leave many things for Jungkook to handle.

Jungkook had to take over so much work all of a sudden and immediately became extremely busy. Taehyung would often see him doing work when he fell asleep and when he woke up, he would still be doing work.

Taehyung got up from the sofa and noticed that he had been covered with Jungkook's clothes. He looked at the clock and found that it was already three o'clock in the morning.

Jungkook saw that Taehyung had woken up and asked, "Mister? Are you hungry?" Because of Taehyung's irregular sleeping times, hot dishes and warm rice was almost always prepared at home.

Taehyung was silent for a moment before he said, "Why are you still working, it's so late."

Jungkook picked up his glasses and smiled, "It's not quite done yet......"

Taehyung said, "It's been hard on you."

Jungkook laughed bashfully and said, "No, for Mister, I'm willing to do anything."

He usually laughed seldomly and it was only in front of Taehyung that he showed a lot of emotions. Taehyung yawned and felt that he wasn't particularly hungry so he said, "I don't want to eat, I want to continue sleeping."

Jungkook said, "Then drink some milk." He didn't ask Taehyung if he wanted to drink and directly went to the kitchen and brought a cup of warm milk over.

Taehyung saw that since it had already been brought over, he might as well just drink it. So he held it in his hands and slowly finished it.

As soon as he finished drinking it and put the cup down, drowsiness engulfed him once again.

Jungkook watched Taehyung fall asleep.

He looked at the milk stains on the edge of Taehyung's mouth and unable to resist, lowered his head and licked it clean. The milk was very sweet and Taehyung's lips were very soft.

Jungkook's heart beat like a drum and he was almost unable to control himself from tentatively penetrating Taehyung's mouth. However, he heard him groan slightly and his action stopped immediately.

It wasn't time yet, it wasn't time yet...... Jungkook restrained the turbulent emotions that might overflow at any moment and picked up Taehyung horizontally as he carried him back to his bedroom.

The next day, Taehyung woke up rather early and got up from bed a little over ten o'clock.

When he went downstairs and asked, he found out that Jungkook had left around seven in the morning.

Taehyung thought to himself that this child had suffered. He studied on one hand and took care of the pathetic bed-ridden Mister one the other.

He had some breakfast and felt that he was in good spirits, so he went to the gym to do some exercise.

The amount of time that Taehyung was awake for each day was rather small and irregular. Thus, there was no way for him to deal with some urgent matters. Fortunately, Jungkook worked hard and resisted the pressure, settling all these matters.

Taehyung could occasionally hear his own subordinates boast that he had good vision, saying that the small master was too good at doing this.

Taehyung was relieved but was also a little worried about his retirement.

Jungkook was still occupied with finding a hospital overseas for Taehyung. However, all his proposals were rejected.

Taehyung said, "I won't go." The system had already surpassed the technology of this time. If it couldn't find out the cause then it was impossible for this world to find it. Going abroad for an examination was just a waste of time.

"Mister." Jungkook was still urging him and said, "Just go and see, that is the best hospital in the entire world......"

Taehyung said, "No."

Jungkook pursed his lips into a line. It could be seen that he was angry.

Taehyung said, "I don't want to go."

Jungkook said, "Mister, don't be willful."

Taehyung was willful. He said, "I won't go. Could it be that you have the ability to tie me up to make me go?"

Jungkook showed a frustrated expression and no longer tried to urge Taehyung. He turned around and went to the balcony.

Taehyung knew that he had definitely gone to smoke. As soon as this kid ran into something bad, something unresolvable, he would go to the balcony and smoke with all his energy. How many cigarettes he smoked depended on when he would figure it out.

In the end, Jungkook thought for a long time but couldn't come up with anything. When Taehyung woke up, he saw that Jungkook was still standing on the balcony.

It was November now and the weather had already cooled down. Taehyung draped a coat over his shoulder and walked onto the balcony. He saw that the floor below Jungkook's feet was covered with cigarette butts.

He said, "Jungkookie, how come you're still smoking."

Jungkook's voice was already a little hoarse. He said, "Mister, I'm scared."

Taehyung was stunned.

Jungkook said, "My Dad and Mom left early. It was Mister who raised me up, I just have Mister now."

Taehyung's heart softened when he heard this. Jungkook was always very mature and this made him forget that Jungkook was also only twenty-two——Like his almost grown-up Eunji who was enjoying her university life and courting.

Taehyung patted him on the shoulder and said, "Don't be afraid, I'm here."

Jungkook didn't speak. He turned around and fixed his eyes on Taehyung. His gaze was so deep that Taehyung who was being stared at felt somewhat helpless.

Finally, Jungkook reached out and hugged Taehyung heavily, his arms exerting a lot of strength as he hugged Taehyung strongly. It was like he was afraid that Taehyung would escape from his embrace.

Jungkook said, "Mister, don't leave." He very quickly recovered his usual calmness and said, "It's cold outside, let's go in first."

Taehyung then went inside the house with him.

After going inside, Jungkook gave up and said, "If Mister doesn't want to go abroad for an examination then that's fine. However, I will invite a few experts to diagnose Mister, Mister must not refuse."

The conversation was already at this point, Taehyung continuing to refuse would just be being unable to tell good from the bad. He nodded his head.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung's face and said, "Mister, you definitely have to be fine."

Taehyung gave a bitter laugh and could only agree.