TWENTY-TWO

Angus also sensed that there was something wrong with the atmosphere in the room. He scratched his head and laughed, "I was joking, don't take offence."

Taehyung: "......"

Everyone else let out a breath of relief.

Ultimately, it was still Angus who made a slight concession and the two signed the agreement.

When leaving, Angus was still joking and said that he would find Taehyung to drink later and Taehyung must give him face.

Taehyung didn't agree or disagree, his expression cold from beginning to end.

After he left, Angus said laughed to the people at his side, "It's only when this sort of person is conquered that it's interesting."

"But boss, Kim Taehyung is well known for hating them. If you really tick him off......" The person in charge's head was covered in sweat.

"Tick him off?" Angus grinned. "I'd really like to tick him off in bed."

The person in charge was left speechless. He really had a premonition that this boss of his was going to make something happen.

Taehyung had originally thought that he would never see Angus again. However, he didn't expect that not a few days later, this foreigner actually had the audacity to invite him out to drink.

Taehyung's first reaction was to refuse. However, Angus had already anticipated this and said, "Boss Kim, you won't not give me any face and refuse me like this will you?"

Taehyung asked, "Where?"

Angus said the address of a bar.

When Taehyung went out, Jungkook happened to be at home. He saw Taehyung change his clothes and asked casually, "Where is Mister Kim going?"

Taehyung said, "Someone invited me to drink."

Jungkook was a little surprised when he heard this. He knew that Taehyung didn't like these sorts of occasions and if he really went, that was definitely because the other's reputation was too great.

Jungkook asked, "Where?"

Taehyung casually said the address of the bar.

When Jungkook heard this, his expression became a little strange. His lips moved and he seemed to want to say something, but when the words reached his mouth, he swallowed them back down——He really wanted to see Taehyung's reaction.

When Taehyung arrived at the bar, he found that it was empty.

Arriving near the counter, he saw Angus, dressed in a bartender outfit, smiling at him. He had originally been handsome but the bartender clothes emphasized his good stature even more and made him particularly eye-catching.

"You've arrived." Angus laughed and said, "I've made you a glass of wine. Have a taste?"

Taehyung looked at the glass he handed over and took a light sip. He knew that although Angus was unreliable, he probably wasn't foolish enough to slip a drug in here so he didn't take more precautions.

The wine was very intense when it first entered his mouth. It was so spicy Taehyung's brows puckered up slightly. However, when it reached the back of his tongue, the spicy hot taste gradually became mellow. It went down his throat and into his chest. Taehyung covered his mouth and coughed lowly.

Angus asked, "How is it?"

Although Taehyung didn't want to, he praised the good wine in the end.

"I actually have one eight of Korean lineage," Angus said. "My grandmother was mixed blooded."

Taehyung looked at him lazily and didn't say anything.

Angus continued, "I like Korea. This country is very beautiful. En, the people are also very beautiful." He laughed. "Especially those like you."

Taehyung said, "Did your grandmother never teach you, Korean men don't like to be called beautiful by people."

"No." Angus shrugged his shoulders. He said, "She passed away very early when I was still an infant......"

Taehyung took another sip of wine.

Angus said, "Coming to Korea this time, the greatest reward was meeting you."

Taehyung supported his chin with his hand and played with the olives in his wine cup. He said, "I am not your reward."

Angus laughed when he heard this. He handed Taehyung a blood-red cocktail. He said, "Try this one."

Taehyung accepted it. He tasted a little and found that the wine was very sweet. He knit his brows and said, "Too sweet."

Angus said, "Take another drink?"

Taehyung took another drip and found that the sweet taste had disappeared. His tongue seemed to be used to it already and all that remained was a rich and mellow taste.

Angus saw a flush emerge on Taehyung's white face, his eyes becoming more and more mist. He smiled satisfactorily and asked, "How is it?"

Taehyung said, "Not bad."

Angus then blended the third cup.

Taehyung already sensed that his mind was becoming a little faint. He knit his brow and said, "I cannot drink anymore."

Angus said, "The last cup."

Taehyung thought that just tasting a bit shouldn't be any problem and didn't refuse.

Angus gave Taehyung the third glass of wine. The wine was blue on the top and orange on the bottom. He said, "Give it a try."

Taehyung took a sip and found that the wine was tasteless. He said with hesitation, "There's no taste."

Angus looked at him with a grin, "If there's no taste, then that's correct."

Taehyung felt a burst of dizziness. Only then did he sense that something wasn't right. He writ his teeth and said, "Angus——You——"

Angus said, "Ah, Mister Kim. You probably don't know much about our family. When our family wants something, even if we must rack our brains, we will get it...... That hundred million order, just treat it as compensation for Mister Kim."

Taehyung still wanted to say something but the sky spun and the earth went round.

Angus walked over and picked Taehyung up horizontally. He looked at Taehyung whose eyes were shut tight with his eyelashes trembling. He bowed his head and kissed him on the forehead. He said, "Mister Kim, you don't understand just how beautiful you are." He was simply like a beautiful oil painting. Using a hundred million to buy a scroll painting he admired in his heart was a worthwhile deal for Angus.

Angus brought Taehyung upstairs. Then very conscientiously used an already pre-prepared black silk ribbon to bind Taehyung's hands and feet to the bed.

The lighting in the bar had been dim and it hadn't been easy to see. Now that the lighting was adequate, Angus was able to better appreciate the view before his eyes. He looked at Taehyung's fair skin that was even smoother than silk and satin, his eyes full of a strong desire and expectation.

'Dong dong dong.' There was a violent knocking at the door.

Angus wondered who would still come at this time. He walked over and just as he pushed open the door, he was knocked to the ground with a heavy blow.