THREE

Taehyung said, "Find him another job."

The person who sent the information was flabbergasted when he heard this. He knew as well that the miss seemed to have fallen in love and the object of her puppy love was Jungkook. He had thought that according to his boss' temperament, no matter how it was he would drag him out for a beating. However, he didn't expect that his boss wouldn't only not want to beat him up but say that he wanted to find him a job!

"Boss......" The subordinate asked probingly, "What sort of job?"

Taehyung glanced at him and said, "Naturally a job that suits children. The wage needs to be high and the work done little."

Subordinate: "......"

Taehyung said, "Find them for him and those other child labourers who were with him."

The subordinate was dumbstruck. He didn't know just what wrong medicine his family's boss had eaten. The usual daughter-con boss changed his disposition today, was the sun rising from the west?

Taehyung glanced at him slightly, "Are you clear?"

"I understand, I understand." He hadn't seen such a gentle boss in so long but there was a layer of cold sweat on the subordinate's forehead.

"Go then," Taehyung said.

The subordinate hurriedly nodded and withdrew.

After his departure, Taehyung was the only one left in the study. He sat down, his hands folded together. The top had given orders and the people below quickly carried Taehyung's words through, giving Jungkook a relaxed, high paying job suitable for children——handing out leaflets.

It was a ten-centimetre-thick pile of leaflets that could be handed out within an hour. There was no one supervising and paid 200 every day, daily payments! 

When the boss gave the leaflet to Jungkook, he repeatedly told him to hand them out in the mall instead of outside the mall——for there was no air conditioning outside.

Even if Jungkook was a swine, he ought to know that someone was helping him. He thought that it was Eunji's handiwork at first, but when Eunji came to see him, she was even more surprised than him.

"You'll work here in the future?" Eunji asked with a popsicle in her hand.

"En."Jungkook's attitude towards her was very prudent. His few years of going through society gave him experience. Girls like Kim Eunji, even if you don't like her, don't offend her.

"That's great." Eunji hadn't yet come in contact with her family's industry yet and didn't know that this shopping mall was her family's. She only knew that she didn't need to pay when buying things from this mall. She said, "This place is better than the construction site, how long do you need to work every day?"

Jungkook said, "I can go after the leaflets are done being handed out."

Eunji licked her popsicle and said, "Give me half, I'll hand them out with you!"

Jungkook said, "No need, I can do it myself."

Eunji said, "No, give me a little, I can help you hand some out. Can't you go home earlier to take care of your mother?"

Jungkook's movement froze and thought that this made sense. After a moment of hesitation, he gave half of his stack of leaflets to Eunji.

Taehyung hadn't expected that he would see his own treasured daughter handing out leaflets in his own territory. Contrarily, Eunji was very happy to do this bitter work. She was all smiles when she handed out the leaflets to the people who came and went, even saying thank you.

"President Kim......." The manager of the mall already had a brow beaded with sweat. The biggest boss had come to check his work today, but he never expected that they would see the boss' daughter handing out leaflets in the mall.

Taehyung raised his hand slightly, motioning him to not speak.

Eunji really was delighted and hummed a song as she helped Jungkook.

The two stood in the middle of the shopping mall, a lot like a golden boy and jade girl.

Jungkook was also very good-looking. Although he was still young and his features hadn't fully developed yet, it could be seen from his handsome and bright countenance that he would have a graceful bearing in the future.

If he wasn't good-looking, Eunji probably wouldn't have taken fancy to him.

Taehyung looked on from the side, without the intention of calling his daughter. He said, "Let her be if she's happy, the one next to her is her friend, I'll trouble you manager Sung to take care of him in the future."

Manager Sung quickly nodded and said, "Yes, yes, the Miss' friend, naturally needs to be well taken care of."

With Taehyung letting the water flow, Jungkook's life became much better.

Jungkook's mother's hand was disabled so even though she had the basic ability to take care of herself, it was difficult to find a job. Jungkook was also reluctant to let his mother go and do some dirty work that other people wouldn't want to do, so he rigidly clenched his teeth and worked part-time as he studied, wanting to support this family of his.

He was clear about Eunji's interest towards him, but his heart wasn't touched at all——he and Eunji simply weren't people of the same world.

This sort of peaceful life ended when Eunji's report card was sent home.

When Taehyung got her report card, the entire air around him chilled. The people who watched from the side didn't dare breathe from the atmosphere.

"Go call the miss over," Taehyung said coldly. 

The subordinate hurried over but a few minutes later, came back stammering, "S-sir, the miss isn't in her room......"

Taehyung: "......" Eunji just had dinner with him, how wasn't she home now?

He was silent for a moment, then dialled Eunji's phone.

Doot——doot ——this sounded continuously more than ten times as no one answered the phone. Taehyung said coldly, "Go find her."

The subordinated complied, not daring to breathe too loudly.

Half an hour later, Eunji was found near Jungkook's home.

She had just left Jungkook's place and was humming a song as she walked down the road, getting a great shock when her father came out from the car.