FORTY-FOUR

Finally, when he was pressed onto the bed by Jungkook, he could only grit his teeth and hoarsely say enough.

Jungkook still acted coquettishly and said, "Taehyung, I haven't kissed you from head to toe today yet."

Taehyung trembled when he heard this and he said lowly, "I...... Can't bear any more."

Jungkook just liked his Taehyung talking like this. His Taehyung was always so cold usually and it was only in such moments like this that he would be willing to say a few soft words to him. Sometimes, when his mood was good, he would even respond a few times.

Jungkook said, "Taehyung, Eunji has left, but you still have me."

Taehyung looked tired and did not reply.

Jungkook said, "What you want, I will fetch for you."

Taehyung said lightly, "I want to leave."

Jungkook said, "Aside from this."

Taehyung laughed grimly and said, "Aside from this, what other things am I unable to get for myself?" After interacting for so many years, he finally figured out how Jungkook had taken over his subordinates.

After Eunji left, Taehyung thoroughly relaxed. Every day, if he weren't laying on the sofa like a salted fish without bones, then he would be producing clouds with the turn of his hand and rain with another without shame or impatience with Jungkook.

It was unknown if he had exercised without shame or impatience too much, but the most amazing thing was that Taehyung did not become thin and weak, rather, his body became even more durable and flexible. Some positions were painful to look at but he could actually do them.

After hearing about the news of Eunji becoming pregnant, his mood was even better.

Eunji had emigrated to Switzerland. The climate there was very good and the temperature was over twenty degrees all year round. Aside from a few more rainy days, there was hardly anything to criticize.

Jungkook brought Taehyung to Switzerland to visit the pregnant Eunji. He had not given Eunji prior notice so when she opened the door and saw her dad, she was so excited she threw herself into his arms.

"Dad!!!" Eunji was extremely happy. She hugged him and refused to let go, continuously acting spoiled.

Taehyung knit his brows. "You're already so big, how are you still so undignified."

"I got too happy from seeing you." Eunji beamed. "How come you didn't tell me that you were coming in advance so I could prepare?"

Taehyung said, "What good is there to prepare."

Eunji said, "Of course I have to prepare. Look, my hair hasn't been washed yet."

Taehyung patted her head, showing a trace of helplessness. 

She straightforwardly ignored Jungkook who stood behind Taehyung——As a matter of fact, ever since she learned that Jungkook and her dad were together, she never gave Jungkook a good look. She felt that Jungkook, this hussy, had seduced her father. En, it truly was like this.

Jungkook did not mind either. He walked in the back and smoothly closed the door.

After Taehyung came in, he surveyed Eunji's residence and found that the place she lived in was not worse than his own place. The worry in his heart lessened slightly.

Eunji's excitement couldn't be stopped at all. She told him a lot about what she had seen and heard here and even asked Taehyung if he wanted to come and live with her again.

On their flight back, Jungkook suddenly said, "If you could give birth to a baby for me how great would it be."

Taehyung was taken aback by him and said, "What craziness are you on about."

Jungkook's tone was somewhat desolate as he said, "If you had children, you will definitely not want to leave me......"

Taehyung's ears turned somewhat red. He gnashed his teeth. "You mental case."

Jungkook said with distress, "It's already been so long but you don't have a child yet. Is it because I haven't worked hard enough?"

Taehyung was too lazy to pay attention to Jungkook.

Sure enough, in the evening, Jungkook worked even harder. After he worked hard, he even used something to plug a certain part of Taehyung and asserted eloquently that it won't leak out if it was plugged and it would be easier to get pregnant.

Taehyung was tossed by him so much that he almost spat out blood, shame and indignation was pasted across his entire face.

Jungkook said, "Eunji married much later than us but already has children."

Taehyung's mind wasn't too sober and he actually spat out a line, "Does giving birth to children not depend on the man's genes?!"

Jungkook said with aggrievement, "Yes, it's all my fault. I will work harder in the future."

Jungkook laughed sweetly. He just liked it when Taehyung was like this——It was only in times like these that his Taehyung would be lively, just as though they were truly in love.

Taehyung was tired out and didn't move as he was drawn by Jungkook into his embrace.

Jungkook kissed the ends of his hair and said, "Taehyung, I really can't let you go."

Taehyung's mind was in a whirl and he didn't know what Jungkook was saying. A moment later, he fell asleep.

After another few months, Eunji's prenatal examination report arrived. It said that she was having twins——After this information came out everyone was especially happy.

Taehyung had never been a grandpa before and naturally, felt very excited as well.

Jungkook's attitude, however, didn't particularly change and he just sent Eunji a fair amount of tonics.

Jungkook truly was a genius. With him watching over the Kim family, there was hardly any major trouble and the people below were content with their lots. Taehyung's relatives wanted to protest at first, but after being rectified by Jungkook a few times, they finally became well-behaved. 

Taehyung expressed that this was to his liking.

Jungkook even asked Taehyung whether he would be angry or not if he solved it this way.