FIVE

Taehyung's wiping action froze. He said, "Where was he found."

"Over the border." The person said, "He seemed to be planning to sneak over to Country K."

Taehyung asked, "And the person?"

The person answered, "Tied up in the car."

Taehyung issued an 'en', "Wait ten minutes for me."

The person outside responded with a yes.

Taehyung spent ten minutes changing his clothes. Only his hair was still wet, but he left it be and still went.

When the person outside saw Taehyung come out they respectfully called 'sir'.

"Let's go." Taehyung buttoned his cuffs and said lightly, "To take a look at him."

Hanuel was originally a capable person under Taehyung but he later betrayed him for unknown reasons. It was a pity that Taehyung always only trusted by six tenths, so Hanuel did not succeed.

After Hanuel failed, he fled the country but was captured nearly two months later.

Taehyung never dealt with these things at home but at a specially purchased villa nearby.

There were bruises on the corner of Hanuel's mouth and he had been tied up into a dumpling, kneeling on the ground. Taehyung sat in front of him and looked at him expressionlessly, saying, "Hanuel, I believe that I haven't treated you unkindly."

Hanuel coughed lowly and called out in a low voice, "Mister Kim."

"Why?" Taehyung walked up to him and asked lightly, "Why betray me?"

Hanuel said, "I'm sorry, Mister Kim."

Taehyung asked, "The reason?"

Hanuel shrugged his shoulders and spat out a few vague words. Taehyung couldn't hear clearly and hung his head slightly. Unexpectedly, just as Taehyung bowed his head, Hanuel suddenly leapt up and kissed Taehyung heavily.

Fortunately, Taehyung reacted in a timely manner and he wasn't kissed by Hanuel on the lips, but on the cheek instead. With a foot, Taehyung kicked Hanuel to the ground, his complexion ghastly pale, "Are you courting death?"

Hanuel laughed lowly as tears came out of his eyes. He said, "Kim Taehyung, I like you, I like you."

Taehyung took out a handkerchief and wiped his face clean. Then he threw the handkerchief onto the floor.

Hanuel said, "Taehyung, you don't even know just how much I want to do you——see you cry, see you groan, moan. See you under me and beg me to slow down, be lighter."

Taehyung sneered, the expression on his face easing up. He crouched down and used those fair slender fingers that were like the whites of scallions to lightly caress the cheek of the person before him. He said, "Then why didn't you tell me? How do you know that I wouldn't accept?"

Hanuel's face paled bit by bit.

Taehyung said, "Hanuel, we have been together for so many years, how disappointing."

Hanuel coughed a few times but began to plead for Taehyung to give him another chance——his hope had been ignited once again.

Taehyung said, "Unfortunately, it's too late." He said indifferently, "Take him down."

"Don't——Master Kim, Mister Kim, give me another chance, Master Kim! Kim Taehyung!" Hanuel shrieked miserably as he was dragged out.

Although the air conditioning in the room was sufficient, the people standing nearby all had a layer of cold sweat, lamenting that Kim Taehyung really was frightening. Obviously, Hanuel had already given up his desire to survive but he precisely gave him hope again before watching said man's hope shatter and distort in despair.

Taehyung's mood was also very bad and he went back home without saying a word.

The people nearby didn't dare breathe too loudly and it wasn't until Taehyung returned to his room that the tension alleviated slightly. Who would dare to kiss Kim Taehyung? Was this not courting death?

Taehyung laid on the bed like a salted fish, his mood extremely bad for a long time.

Others only thought that he was in such a bad mood because he had been betrayed by his subordinate. Only he knew just how much his heart hurt to get rid of that underling.

Because of the matter with Hanuel, the godfather of the Kim family, Kim Taehyung seemed to be in a very bad mood for a long time.

Everyone in the underworld knew that Taehyung had a beautiful ice face. It was precisely because of this that he particularly loathed homosexuality. Who told those people to always use his beautiful face to mock him and say things when Taehyung was not yet in full power?

However, since Taehyung came to power, no one dared to praise his beauty anymore.

Taehyung sat on the sofa and read his newspaper quietly.

Eunji returned home energetically and rushed to give Taehyung a hug in spite of the sweat all over her. She softened her voice and sweetly called, "Daddy, Daddy~"

Taehyung gave her a slanted glance. "En?"

Eunji rubbed Taehyung's shoulder and said affectionately, "You're the best!!"

Taehyung said in his heart, 'Daughter, your Dad hasn't seen you act this affectionate in a long time, don't tell me that you got two digits in math again.'

Eunji didn't know the sorrowful thoughts in Taehyung's heart and was still saying, "Daddy, Daddy, I like you the best, promise me something okay?"

Taehyung asked, "What thing?"

Eunji bit her lip. "Our school has organized a camping trip......"

Taehyung readily refused. "Out of the question."

Although the Kim family was gradually washing clean, it still had many enemies. Whether it was at school or off school, Eunji was guarded secretly every day. However, if she went camping, it would definitely be less secure.

Eunji looked at Taehyung miserably. "Just this once, just this once okay?"

Taehyung forced himself to harden his heart and still coldly said no.

Tears sparkled in Eunji's eyes as she said lastly, "Dad, just let me go this once. The school has organized many trips for so many years, but I've never been to one. Just this once okay? I'll never make trouble for you again."

Taehyung remained silent.