NINE

Taehyung slowly drew his head closer and kissed Jungkook's lips before saying, "Possess me."

He woke from his dream, his trousers damp. Jungkook listened to the creaking of the electric fan in the room rotating and covered his face with his arm. He didn't know what was wrong with him. Why did he have these kinds of thoughts, to a man......

Taehyung, completely unaware of Jungkook's tangled feelings, was still enjoying a sort of life in retirement with his family.

Taehyung had built up power and influence over a long time in the Kim family. Usually, when his men saw him they would bow their heads, not daring to even look at his face——let alone go against their superior.

Oh, that Haneul who went against their superior had already been thrown in cement and drowned in the sea.

When he sat at his own bar drinking, even the attendant's hands were shaking. They shook so hard that Taehyung's heart ached when he saw it.

However, perhaps Taehyung's complaint was too deep or perhaps the bar's traffic was too high today, as while he was drowning his sorrows with alcohol, someone really came to hit on him.

The person who struck the conversation was a fairly good looking man. He asked Taehyung if he was alone with a smile on his face.

Taehyung had yet to speak but the bar manager who had been peeping from the side rushed out with several people.

"Really sorry for the inconvenience." Obviously, the air conditioner was sufficient but the bar manager's forehead was covered with cold sweat. He said, "Please don't disturb this gentleman."

Taehyung had a splitting headache.

The man who was obstructed knit his brows, "What is the meaning of this. Is it your turn to speak nonsense about consensual matters?"

The bar manager stealthily looked at Taehyung and found that he was looking over expressionlessly. He didn't dare speak nonsense any longer and with the wave of his hand, several big men showed up behind the man, covering his mouth and forcibly dragged him out of the bar.

After hauling the man out, the person in charge came over and apologized to Taehyung, "I truly am sorry ah, boss......"

Taehyung lightly gave an 'en'. The manager forced a laugh, "Boss, you continue to play, I won't continue to disturb you."

Taehyung didn't even say 'en' this time, nor glanced at the person in charge.

After the manager went out, he almost cried aloud, saying, "The boss is angry!"

The henchman beside him was confused and asked why the boss was angry.

The manager gnashed his teeth and said, "If it weren't for that man who didn't have eyes......." He looked at the place where Taehyung was sitting and then felt a bit of sympathy for the customer who had just been driven out.

Even though Taehyung chose a special corner, it was still conspicuous and him just sitting there made people want to pursue him. Although most people shrunk back due to his cold temperament, there were also some who liked to challenge their luck.

All the manager could do was stop these people before they went to try to test the waters.

The manager looked at the people beginning to stir and cried blood in his heart. He really wanted to say to his family's boss, 'Boss, please go to the private room, otherwise how many people would I need to obstruct.'

Fortunately, Taehyung's mood seemed to be affected by the matter that just happened and before the next person came, stood up and left.

The manager's heart relaxed but also indescribably felt a little disappointed.......

Taehyung left the bar but did not rush to get onto the car and instead lit a cigarette.

He was wearing a black dress shirt and a pair of khaki shorts. Although his clothes were simple, he was exceptionally eye-catching.

As long as the men and women going into the bar noticed Taehyung, they would invariably look at where he was a bit more.

After Taehyung finished smoking the cigarette, he put it out and threw it into the trash can. Just as he prepared to drive, a hand appeared before him. He turned his head and found that it was a foreigner.

This foreigner had a head full of short flax coloured hair, wide eyebrows and deep eyes. He was very handsome. He smiled, "Hello."

Taehyung was expressionless and did not reply.

"I don't know if I might have the honour of inviting you to drink a glass of wine?" This man's Korean was somewhat awkward but contrariwise, the smile on his face was very bright.

Taehyung said lazily, "No time."

The man said shamelessly, "My name is Angus, then may I ask, when will you have time?"

Taehyung said, "Never." He turned to leave once he finished speaking but the man who called himself Angus caught ahold of his wrist.

Taehyung looked over coldly, "Let go."

When he said this, he originally thought that Angus would continue to pull, but he actually let go with an innocent expression and said, "Don't be so fierce."

Taehyung glanced at him. Without saying anything, he took out his car keys and opened the car door.

Who would have imagined that just as he was about to go inside, Angus unexpectedly pounced directly at him? Taehyung was alarmed and kicked him.

Angus evidently trained as well and dodged the kick, a grin still on his face——Until Taehyung took out his gun.

Angus became foolish on the spot, "Aren't guns banned in Korea?"

Taehyung set the gun at his head and sneered, "Korea forbids killing as well. Say, do you think I will shoot you?"

Angus was dumbfounded. Only then did he realize that he had kicked an iron place. What he had thought was a delicate rose was actually an overlord flower.

Taehyung struck Angus on the head with the butt of the gun heavily and watched him stumble to the ground. He said, "The last person who dared to treat me like this is already five meters under the grave mound."

Angus: "......"

Taehyung said, "You have a lot of guts."

Angus laughed in embarrassment, "Misunderstanding, it's all a misunderstanding."

Taehyung said coldly, "Scram.'

Angus got up in a hurry and left rolling and crawling.