THIRTY-SEVEN

WARNING🔔☠️🚫  

Taehyung seemed to already be unable to stand this obscene language anymore and with his chest filled with red scars from being bullied, said with clenched teeth, "You...... Don't think that I will forgive you......"

Jungkook laughed, "You ought to like it."

He gently and patiently stretched him until Taehyung was completely opened up for him.

Jungkook pressed his already painfully hard member at the entrance and slowly, slowly thrust it in.

Taehyung fell back and took a breath of cold air. He wanted to push Jungkook away but there was no strength in his arms and he could only let the child he had raised from young thrust his member into him.

Jungkook felt the tightness and burning heat inside of Taehyung and half-narrowed his eyes. His sweat dripped onto Taehyung's body. Then he said in a childlike and innocent tone, "You are so tight, so hot."

"Ah!!" After it was inserted completely, Taehyung finally cried out. It wasn't painful, but the bulge could scare people. He completely couldn't believe that Jungkook's massive member could be inserted into such a small space.

Jungkook said, "You're so beautiful."

After he said this, he began to thrust heavily.

It was the most primitive rhythm and didn't have the least bit of skill. Taehyung's arm was grabbed by him and was firmly held against the bed. He raised his neck high and under Jungkook's barbaric thrusting, unexpectedly experienced a reaction.

"Ah, ah——" His sensitive places were rubbed mercilessly and Taehyung's always composed expression became befuddled. Saliva dribbled from the corner of his mouth, adding a hint of obscenity.

It was simply like Jungkook wanted to embed himself into Taehyung's body. He said lowly, "Every time I press here, you become so tight."

"Don't, don't——" Taehyung could not bear it any longer and screamed as if breaking down, "Not there——Stop! Ah ah——"

In response, Jungkook thrust even more ruthlessly.

When Taehyung finally came, his entire body jerked. His toes curled up and his entire body trembled. Jungkook paused for a bit and waited until Taehyung recovered before he changed the position——He brought Tae into his arms.

The two faced each other in this position. All of Taehyung's weight was placed upon Jungkook's member. He wanted to straighten up and lift his body but simply didn't have any strength.

"Like this, too deep...... Will break......" Taehyung seemed to be somewhat delirious and said words that he would absolutely never utter usually.

Jungkook smiled and kissed him, saying, "How can I bear to let you break?"

"No, no!!" His waist was held once again and was pulled up and down. Taehyung cried out sadly, his body that had just vented was particularly sensitive and Jungkook's thrusting made his entire body burn.

"Ah, don't, ah!" Being constantly pressed, Taehyung's entire body went askew. His eyes were blank and all his sensations fully concentrated upon his fiery hot passage.

"I'm going to come." Jungkook said.

Taehyung, however, suddenly woke up and said with a sob, "Not inside...... Don't....."

In the wake of his words, a burning hot liquid burst out within his body. The feeling of his soul being stained made him let out a screech. His entire body spasmed and he reached a climax once more.

"Tae." Jungkook looked at this kind of Taehyung and said with pity, "There is still much more, you must bear it."

Taehyung's pupils shrank and he said hoarsely, "No...... can't bear it....." His pleading words were transformed into a deep kiss by Jungkook.

The next day, Taehyung got up from bed and smoked. He spat out a ring of smoke, great changes between his brows.

When Jungkook came in, he saw his Taehyung sitting on the bed, smoking.

His lips were slightly swollen and damaged. He was leaning against the headboard, a cigarette in his beautiful hand. His face was full of languidness and indifference. The smoke he slowly spat out clouded his facial features.

This kind of Taehyung was simply like a Daoist immortal who would ride on the wind anytime and anywhere and go back. Jungkook's heart tensed and he stepped forward.

Taehyung heard Jungkook's footsteps but did not move, as if he simply didn't have any regard for this man at all.

Jungkook said, "Mister." He sat down beside him.

Half of Taehyung's cigarette had been burned away. However, he did not intend on continuing to smoke. He cast a glance at Jungkook from the corner of his eye and then unexpectedly pressed the cigarette end directly on Jungkook's arm.

The flame and skin came in contact and emitted the smell of burnt meat. This should have been very painful, but Jungkook remained motionless, his expression constant. He said softly, "Mister, don't be angry."

Only then did Taehyung spit out a word, "Scram." His voice was still hoarse. His memories of what happened afterwards was a bit fuzzy. He began to unconsciously beg for mercy but Jungkook simply did not plan on stopping. It wasn't until Taehyung fainted completely that he finished everything.

Taehyung said, "I don't want to see you."

Jungkook simply didn't mind his coldness. He took out a small box of medicine from his bosom and put it before Taehyung. He said, "Mister, this is the medicine left by the doctor."

Realizing where this medicine was to be used, Taehyung instantly became angry. He stretched out his hand and slapped Jungkook across the face. He said, "Jungkook, I treated you very well and this is how you repay me?!"

Jungkook's head was knocked to the side and a bit of blood spilt out from the corner of his mouth. He slowly turned his head and then drew near to Taehyung.

Taehyung leaned back slightly at his movements.

Jungkook said, "But in the end, didn't you like it very much as well?"

Taehyung's eyes welled up with an angry light.

Jungkook said, "Although you told me to be gentler, your hands held me particularity close."

Taehyung said, "Scram!"

Jungkook laughed his expression calm. He put the medicine at the bedside and said, "Remember to use the medicine properly Mister."

After he said this, he straightforwardly left.