TEN

Taehyung got on the car angrily, his heart filled with grievances and tears in his eyes the entire way home. 

On this day, Taehyung received a serious blow.

This kind of strike left him in low spirits for several days and he almost fell asleep when he listened to his subordinate's reports.

The underling looked at his family's, hand propping up the chin, eyes half narrowed, boss and began to sweat all over again as his mind spun frantically——recalling if he had done something wrong or not.

Then the frightened one reported every chicken feather, garlic skin mistake he made to Taehyung without exception.

After listening, Taehyung waved him out.

The subordinate said, with trembling nerves, "Boss Kim, you should pay attention to your health."

Taehyung said listlessly, "En, the weather has been too hot recently."

The subordinate said, "Yes yes yes, it's just too hot."

Taehyung didn't really like air condition and felt uncomfortable as soon as the air conditioning blew. If it weren't for matters being too much right now he would have already taken Eunji abroad for a summer vacation.

"Withdraw." Taehyung said, "For the matter of the shopping mall's rent, give Jimin a time for a face to face meeting."

"Yes." The subordinate left trembling with fear and after he closed the door, breathed a sigh of relief.

The person keeping guard at the door outside saw this and asked quietly, "How come you're sweating so much?"

The subordinate said, "Has the leader been in a bad mood recently? I was scared to death and even thought that he was going to take out his gun and shoot me to death."

"En." The other person said, "I heard that the leader ran into a person who had no eyes in the bar the other day...... his mood wasn't good for the next few days."

"Aiyo." The underling's face had fuck written across it, "This really is, the little demon suffers."

Thus, the rumour that Kim Taehyung hated homosexuality spread through the underworld even more fiercely. 

After the accident where Jungkook broke his leg, Taehyung arranged for people to send and pick him up from school. At first, Jungkook wasn't used to it but Taehyung said, "In the future, you will do big things with me. These petty favours can be returned to me slowly when the time comes."

After hearing this, Jungkook no longer resisted.

Eunji didn't know about the deal between Taehyung and Jungkook. She only knew that Jungkook's injury was her fault and was therefore too embarrassed to continue bothering him while his leg was still broken.

Contrary to what one might have expected, Taehyung said to her, "When did our family's little princess have such a thin face?"

Eunji pouted and harrumphed, "Hate Daddy."

Taehyung rubbed her head, "Be a bit bolder. If you want something, then chase it."

In fact, according to the investigation, Jungkook's character could be counted as fairly good. Taehyung didn't plan on having another child but also couldn't bear to let the pampered since young Eunji suffer hardship and walk upon the same path as he did. Thus he wanted to cultivate the person Eunji liked so he didn't need to worry about the rest of Eunji's life after he left.

Eunji didn't know what her father was thinking and asked, "Would he hate me?"

Taehyung said, "If you do something wrong but don't apologize properly, then you will be bound to be hated." 

Eunji asked, "Then what should I do?"

Taehyung said, "Then you should treat him better, I suppose."

She couldn't fully understand what he meant.

After summer vacation, Eunji and Jungkook became third years.

Taehyung asked the two of them which high school they wanted to go to.

Jungkook's response was school A, the best one in the city. The only fly in the ointment was that it had closed management and students could only return home once a week.

Eunji was even more straightforward, saying whichever one Jungkook was going to was the one she was going to.

How could Taehyung be willing to let his family's little princess go to a closed school? However, he didn't plan on telling Eunji that he didn't agree. Everything would be easy to deal with once the exam results came out.

This year had been calm and tranquil for Taehyung and there were hardly any big twists and turns within the Kim family.

However, after Taehyung and Jungkook reached an agreement, he would take out a day once a month to meet Jungkook and ask him about his thoughts.

When Jungkook said that he didn't want to go to university, Taehyung was very surprised. He asked, "Why?"

"I want to work by your side earlier." Jungkook's answer was very frank. He said, "It seems a little too long to finish university."

Taehyung laughed, "You can study and work by my side at the same time, it doesn't matter."

Jungkook was still somewhat hesitant.

"Right now, I don't need people that will fight and kill for me anymore." Taehyungo said, "What I need are smarter people who are more suitable for managing others."

Jungkook finally agreed to Taehyung's idea.

Although Eunji was usually capricious, she still had a clear distinction on major events. She studied very seriously during her third year of junior high and had very little time to stick to Jungkook.

Thus Taehyung loved his little princess more.

After the third year exams were finished, Taehyung had planned to take the two children out for a trip. Unexpectedly, a very bad thing happened in Jungkook's family——His mother had passed away. The cause of her death was still a car accident.

Taehyung had been in the middle of talking to people about matters when he learned of this. He listened to the recount over the phone and his expression turned grave instantly. He said to the person opposite to him, "Excuse me, something has happened in my family, let us end things here for today."

That person was tactful and said with a smile, "Alright, let's talk again another day."

Then Taehyung directly went to the hospital.

When he arrived there, he found Jungkook crying on the ground in the mortuary.