NINETEEN

Eunji's mouth was filled with food, so she hummed out two 'wuwu's and said vaguely, "Why do I like to eat spicy food so much but you can't eat it at all Dad?"

Taehyung said coldly, "Because you have thick skin."

Eunji: "......"

Taehyung said, "You're really not going to go travel during summer vacation?"

Eunji swallowed the things in her mouth and said solemnly, "I won't go. I need to properly practice my fighting skills. Daddy looks so good, I need to carefully protect Daddy in the future." After saying this, she drew closer and kissed Taehyung heavily on his face.

Taehyung wrinkled his brow. "Cheeky." It was only because it was this daughter of his that was praising him for his good looks that he could stand it. If it was someone else——the grass above their burial ground might already be five meters tall.

Eunji grinned and said, "Daddy really does look good. All my classmates that saw you thought that you were my older brother." Although her father was an over thirty years old man, he still looked so young it was unacceptable. The thing she liked the most was her father's appearance when he wore his tang suit. It really looked so good it made her heartbeat. Naturally, Eunji didn't dare tell this to Taehyung. If she really said it, her calves wouldn't simply be swollen.

Jungkook looked at the interaction between the father and daughter and unexpectedly felt jealous.

Taehyung said, "It's fine if you can't. Suit yourself, summer vacation won't be so long in the future."

Eunji said, "Not going! I want to learn from Hyung!" Ever since Jungkook got wounded because of her, she decided to work furiously to become strong.

Taehyung issued an 'en' and sighed. "Daughter has grown up."

Eunji beamed. "If I said that I want to travel, will Daddy still say that I've grown up?"

Taehyung said lightly, "Whether you grow up or not, it's all good." If you don't grow up, Dad will spoil you for a lifetime.

Eunji said, "Daddy is the best."

"Jungkookie, what about you?" Taehyung looked towards Jungkook.

"I want to follow Mister to work," Jungkook said. "I've grown up as well."

Taehyung nodded and said, "Okay. Have you two thought about the university you wish to go to?"

Jungkook's answer was still the same. Contrary, the school that Eunji said surprised Taehyung a little. It was a school in the southwest of Korea and was very far away from home. However, its teaching quality was especially good.

"Didn't you say you'll protect Dad? How will you protect Dad when you go so far away?" Taehyung said a little enviously.

"Dad, I want to try and see if I'm able to live alone," Eunji said. "You've protected me too well!"

Taehyung knit his brows.

Eunji saw that Taehyung didn't quite approve and quickly rushed over to show her affection and reason, and gave him a few kisses.

Finally, Taehyung compromised and said, "If you want to go to other parts of the country, you can. However, you must choose a school in the neighbouring provinces. This is my biggest concession."

Eunji wilted a bit. She knew that since her father said so, there was no room for discussion.

"Okay." Eunji said, "Then I will choose a school from the next province......"

The matter about universities was decided in this way.

The children of other people's families would play all summer vacation after the college entrance exams. Contrarily, his family's two children were both addicted to studying and became thinner with each passing day.

Taehyung had originally thought that Eunji would soon lose interest in fighting after coming in contact with it. However, to his surprise, Eunji didn't change her mind and instead fell in love with this type of exercise. Each and every day she would run to the combat teacher that Taehyung found for her.

Jungkook began to follow Taehyung to do a summer internship. At first, everything that Jungkook learned was the basic stuff. However, this still couldn't hide his exceptional talent. As long as Taehyung explained something to him, he would learn it all effortlessly and could even infer other things from one fact——He was practically the type of employee that all employers liked.

This also saved Taehyung a lot of effort. However, summer vacation was too short after all and just as Jungkook stepped through the door, the university began.

In the end, Eunji chose a university in the neighbouring province and Taehyung sent her to it in advance.

He helped Eunji tidy up her dormitory and even strolled around her school. Eunji soon began to urge Taehyung to go.

Taehyung's heart was tearful and thought that his daughter had grown up. He really was reluctant to give up ah. He said, "Eunji, be good at school. If anything happens, call Dad."

Eunji replied with 'en en ah ah's and it was unknown if Taehyung's words had passed into her ears.

Taehyung had no choice but to go.

The people in the underworld had long been accustomed to Master Kim's spoiling manner towards his daughter. Taehyung had cupped this daughter with both hands and placed her in the bottom-most of his heart. In front of outsiders, he was serious in speech and manner and only before his daughter would he show a brilliant smile.

When Taehyung returned, Jungkook was about to start school as well.

After graduating from high school, Taehyung gave both Jungkook and Eunji a car each as their graduation gift.

It was inconvenient for Eunji to use it as she was attending school outside of the province. However, this was not the case for Jungkook.