FORTY-THREE

Taehyung said, "Let's go." After saying this he wanted to leave the washroom. Who would have imagined that Jungkook would catch ahold of his hand?

Taehyung looked at him with furrowed brows and saw a smile on Jungkook's face.

"I want you."

Taehyung's complexion turned pale in an instant. He said, "Do not reach for a yard after taking an inch!"

"You can't refuse me."

Taehyungs heart sank.

In the second half of the wedding, Eunji did not see her dad. She thought that he had returned because he wasn't feeling well and even took out her mobile phone to call him.

At this time in a certain place, Jungkook laughed lowly and said, "Taehyung, it's Eunji's call."

Taehyung's breathing was uneven. He fumed with rage between gritted teeth. "Hang up."

Who would have imagined that just as he said these words, Jungkook would press the answer button?

"Hello?" Eunji asked. "Dad, where are you? How come I didn't see you?"

Taehyung said with gritted teeth, "I, I'm not feeling well and went back, wu! en!"

She noticed that her dad's voice was very strange but did not think much of it. She said, "Then have a good rest Dad."

The call was directly disconnected.

Jungkook kissed Taehyung's temple and said, "When you get scared...... It's so comfortable."

Taehyung's gaze was empty as if his sight had penetrated through this washroom and travelled to the distant starry sky. A white light shone before his eyes and his entire person softened.

Taehyung only woke up the next day. After he woke up, he was sluggish for a long time before he finally reacted to what had happened the day before.

At this moment, the culprit was still sleeping with his long arms wrapped around Taehyung's waist.

"You woke up." Jungkook's tone was lazy. He said, "you were so passionate yesterday......" In fact, he knew that Taehyung had already become a little delirious. Otherwise, there was no way that he would have said those things that he would normally never say when requested.

A slight blush appeared on Taehyung's face. He said, "Jungkook, stop while you're ahead."

"Don't want to."

Taehyung: "......"

Jungkook said, "You like it so much but insists on pretending not to."

Taehyung said, "Nonsense, when did I like it?"

Jungkook said, "Humph, you obviously like it." He spoke in a somewhat wronged tone. 

Taehyung was disinclined to chat with Jungkook. He leisurely got up from bed, wanting to take a bath and get dressed.

Jungkook suddenly said, "Taehyung, if you won't run away, I won't lock you away okay?"

Taehyung paused when he heard this.

Jungkook said, "I don't want to lock you up either."

Taehyung turned his head with a sneer and looked at him, saying, "But?"

"But who told me to feel anxious about you? You are so good looking, what should I do if you went out and got abducted by some fox spirit? I want to wait until you like me enough."

 Taehyung came out of the washroom with a sense of loss.

Jungkook was sitting in the bedroom playing with his mobile phone. Taehyung looked over and saw that he was playing Tetris.

Jungkook asked, "Done washing?"

Taehyung wiped his hair and did not speak.

Jungkook said, "En...... Then I'll go wash."

He put his phone down and went to the washroom.

Taehyung looked at the phone that was left on the bed and was suddenly a little curious. Jungkook always put on an unguarded appearance in front of him. Was this appearance real? Or false?

In short, after attending Eunji's wedding, Taehyung spent a long period of time without shame or impatience with Jungkook.

It was currently March. Spring was gradually drawing near and all living things were recovering.

Taehyung was dressed in a tang suit. His eyes were half-closed and his jet-black hair was somewhat dishevelled because of the wind. It was a beautiful picture.

There was a slight smile in Jungkook's eyes. He walked over and softly called out 'Taehyung'.

Taehyung did not move and offhandedly responded.

Jungkook said, "Eunji brought news and said that she is pregnant."

When Taehyung heard this, he could not help but show an uncontainable joy on his usually cold face. He asked, "When did she find out?"

"It's already been three months."

"I want to go see her."

"Okay, I'll make arrangements for you."

After Eunji got married, she migrated abroad with her husband. Although she was very very reluctant to go, Jungkook, however, passed like thunder and moved like the wind and helped her manage her emigration procedures.

Eunji had said, "Daddy, come abroad with me, you can even have same-sex marriages abroad!"

Taehyung could only respond, "There are so many things to do within Korea, how can I put them down." As soon as he said this, Jungkook began laughing like a pervert beside him. He grasped Taehyung's hand and scratched the inside of his palm, only dropping it when Taehyung gave him a few severe glares.

Although Eunji actually still had doubts about the relationship between her dad and Jungkook deep within her heart, her dad had firmly stated that he was willing and Eunji had no method to take him away.

Jungkook said, "Go on, any later and you won't be able to catch the plane."

Eunji gave her dad a reluctant hug and said, "Dad, call me if anything happens."

Taehyung watched Eunji leave. Jungkook held Taehyung's hand with a bit of strength. He said, "You truly loves Eunji." How could he not know what Taehyung meant by insisting that Eunji emigrated? It was nothing else but him fearing that something would happen here and implicate her, that was all.

Jungkook said, "But you don't need to worry. Even if you kill me, I will not let my anger spill over to Eunji."

He said this lightly and easily.

"let's go back home."

After arriving home, the angry Jungkook embraced Taehyung and fooled around a few times.

Jungkook was young and full of vitality. Taehyung, however, was already approaching forty. Although he was in his prime, he wasn't able to bear Jungkook's many methods of tormenting.