THIRTY-FIVE

A bit of confusion appeared in Jungkook's eyes. He fixed his eyes on Taehyung's face and said, "Why is it shameless? Mister originally should have been mine."

Taehyung had not expected that he could be taken away by force and trickery in such a natural way.

Jungkook loved Taehyung very much. He loved his hands, loved his feet, and even loved every strand of his hair. If he was not afraid of Taehyung being unable to accompany him, he would have wished to eat him into his own stomach.

Seeing that Taehyung hadn't spoken for a long time, Jungkook said, "How about Mister rests first. The room has already been prepared."

Without even sparing him a glance, Taehyung turned and left.

Jungkook watched the figure of his face with infatuation. He said softly, "Mister, don't be angry with me."

When Taehyung entered the bedroom, he saw his clothes already prepared at the bedside. He said, "Tsk, truly thoughtful, even the underwear has been prepared."

Entering the washroom, Taehyung very earnestly took a shower. When he put on his bathrobe and came out, he saw Jungkook standing on the balcony of his room.

"What did you come for?"

"I want to look at Mister."

"I'm going to sleep."

Jungkook said, "Okay." And actually went out straightforwardly. Taehyung still slept as he should.

As a result, he suddenly woke up with a start in the middle of the night. When he opened his eyes, he saw a black shadow standing next to his bed. Taehyung had always been afraid of those things that were related to the supernatural and almost scared himself into urinating.

Taehyung quickly turned on the light at the head of the bed and then saw Jungkook standing by the bed laughing at him.

Seeing that Taehyung had woken up, Jungkook said gently, "Did I wake Mister up? Then I'll go first."

Taehyung hadn't said a single word yet and saw Jungkook turn and leave, not saying any unnecessary words to him.

Taehyung turned off the light and lay down in bed. He closed his eyes and fell asleep. Three minutes later, his breath smoothened and he fell into a deep sleep.

The next day, Taehyung got up on time.

Breakfast was made by Jungkook --Taehyung didn't know when he learned to cook. When he ate a bite, Taehyung furrowed his brows.

Jungkook said softly, "What's wrong? Is it not to your taste?"

"Mister?"

Only then did Taehyung glance at him and softly say that it was nothing.

Jungkook said, "Mister's illness has only just gotten better, you must take good care of your body."

While the two ate, the bodyguards outside the door suddenly came in and whispered a few words into Taehyung's ears.

Jungkook's movements paused and he said, "Mister, the Kim family members are outside. Would Mister like to see them?"

Taehyung asked, "Who?"

Jungkook said, "It seems to be Kim Heasoo."--Taehyung's grandfather's second son.

Taehyung wiped his mouth with a napkin and said lightly, "I'll meet them once."

Jungkook laughed and said, "Okay, as Mister wishes."--In all these matters, contrary to what one might have expected, he would let Taehyung have his way.

Taehyung had no deep friendship with the Kim family except for his father.

In those days, because his father had passed away unexpectedly, Taehyng supported the Kim family alone. At that critical juncture, the Kim family unexpectedly did not want to help Taehyung but wanted to use every means to take a bite out of the fat of the Kim family. However, the only thing they didn't expect was that Taehyung, who had only been a teenager at that time, was able to overcome all difficulties and survive that difficult time.

Kim Heasoo was already advanced in years and was over seventy. However, his vitality was good and he looked like he was only sixty or so from the outside.

He showed a pleasant smile as soon as he entered the room--Those who refused to please Taehyung were already long gone from the Kim family.

Heasoo said, "Taehyung ah, I haven't seen you for so long."

There was a bit of annoyance in Taehyung's expression. However, he couldn't come in contact with other people right now, so it was necessary to listen to Heasoo.

Heasoo laughed awkwardly. He said, "Taehyung, I heard that you were ill, how are you now?"

Taehyung did not respond to him. It was Jungkook who said, "He's already recovered."

Heasoo gave an embarrassed smile and said, "Taehyung, recovering is a good thing. I'm here today to ask you, Ari is graduating from university this year......"

Taehyung already knew what he was going to say. Ari was Heasoo's granddaughter. He had met her a few times but the impression wasn't deep. However, he vaguely remembered that when she was young, she had once thrown her face around at Jungkook. Later, Taehyung had blown up in public and he restrained himself somewhat.

Taehyung said, "Okay."

Heasoo was stunned then happily said, "Thank you Taehyung, aiya, I've troubled you again."

The two had only said these few words when Jungkook said softly, "Mister has just come back and his body has not yet fully recovered. Thinking about things less is good."

That Heasoo was also an intelligent person. He hurriedly nodded and said that he needed to leave first to deal with some matters and won't disturb Taehyung's rest any longer.

Taehyung watched Heasoo leave expressionlessly.

After Heasoo left, Jungkook gently embraced Taehyung from behind. There was a bit of grievance in his tone as he said, "Has Mister forgotten? His granddaughter picked on me before."

This fellow really could bear grudges. Taehyung lowered his eyes and sounded an 'oh' that was neither salty nor light.

Jungkook loved Taehyung very much. He liked Taehyung's fair skin, his slightly long but still soft black hair, and those ears where a faint bit of red showed through.

He looked and looked, and unexpectedly could not resist. He stretched out his tongue and gently licked that ear.

Taehyung's entire body stiffened. He gnashed his teeth, saying, "What are you doing!"