FIFTEEN

After coming back from that training camp, Jungkook changed from a cold blockhead into an air conditioner. So long as he sat there, Taehyung would sense a cold breeze.

Taehyung asked him what he gained from this training camp.

Jungkook expressionlessly said that he felt that he was still too weak.

Taehyung pat him on the shoulder. Only then did he realize that Jungkook's shoulder was totally different from the flimsy and softness of his younger self. It had become very hard. 

Taehyung said, "Have you thought about how to spend the coming winter vacation?"

Jungkook said lightly, "If it's okay, I'd like to go again."

Taehyung didn't say okay, nor did he say no. He thought that he would put off making a decision until winter vacation......

Jungkook had always been sensible. Now, Eunji was starting to resemble him. What wakes up at 5:30 a.m. to run ah, hold an English book and study while keeping night watch in the corridor ah? Taehyung came across this all day and every time he did, he felt his heart receive great strikes.

He also indicated to Eunji in a mild and roundabout way, "Darling, Dad doesn't want to see you toil so hard."

Eunji had finally come back after a three-month separation, but the adorable baby fat on her face had pretty much vanished from sight. She listened to Taehyung's words and then said seriously, "Daddy, we need to learn how to be prepared for danger in times of peace."

Taehyung: "......."

Eunji continued to say, "I will definitely protect you."

Eunji's change after returning was very large. She directly got first place for the midterm exam in the entire school——In the whole school that place used to always belong to Jungkook.

On the day that Taehyung received the report card, his mood was very complicated. In his joy was a bit of sourness, in his sourness was a slight bit of relief, and in his relief was a small bit of sadness.

Eunji proudly stuck out her little chest and said, "Daddy, can I have a gift?"

Taehyung heard this, what? His family's little princess wanted a gift? Holy, this was simply too rare, hurry and say okay okay.

Then Eunji said, "I want a set of 53 comprehensive exam questions......"

The smile on Taehyung's face froze.

Eunji said, "Ah if that's not okay that's fine."

In the face of such a Eunji, Taehyung refused to be incompetent. Left speechless, he sent his subordinates to buy the college entrance exams of the previous five years for every subject and the past three years of compressor mock questions. When he gave them to Eunji, her expression was that of incomparable pleasant surprise.

Taehyung: "......" Daughter, you used to always want money, bags, or clothes...... When will you change back ah......

Compared to Eunji, Jungkook's mood was a lot worse. His throne of being number one had been snatched by Eunji. He was so angered he even ate fewer bowls of rice on that day.

Taehyung noticed his dejection and hurriedly opened his mouth to say a few words of comfort.

Jungkook said, "Mister, my grades have dropped, are you not going to scold me?" 

Taehyung: "......" What happened to all the children at home? Were this called grades dropping? Jungkook's literature and language grade were only a little lower than Eunjis. Everything else was perfect.

Jungkook hung his head and seemed to be a little depressed.

Taehyung had no other way but to pretend to rebuke him a bit. However, at the very end, he still said, "Jungkook, don't push yourself too hard."

Jungkook shook his head, then nodded again. He said, "I want to grow up earlier and help Mister."

Taehyung was extremely touched and felt that he was just one 'bang' away from being 100% happy, the distance of friends.

Taehyung remained single while Eunji and Jungkook grew up.

The old elders in the Kim family had always been trying every possible way to stick someone to Taehyung's side. The people they were trying to stuff over were all big breasted and pale-skinned beautiful women.

For New Year this year, Taehyung planned on bringing the two children back home to celebrate again.

When he first brought Jungkook home, there were people who had no eyes and wanted to bully Jungkook. Taehyung knew that if there was a first for this sort of thing, there would be a second. Thus, he blew up on the spot and frightened the people in the house so much they didn't dare speak a single word.

Those people also learned of Jungkook's importance to Taehyung.

From that moment on, no one dared to look down on Jungkook.

Taehyung was an only child, but Father Kim had many brothers. Only, amongst these brothers, the only one who had emerged from muddling along was him. Thus, there was a strong hint of 'when a man achieves the Dao, his poultry and dogs rise up to Heaven' in their home.

However, like his father, Taehyung had never been one to speak of affection for blood relations and became hostile quicker than one could turn a page. Almost everyone in the Kim family was afraid of him.

When Taehyung brought Jungkook and Eunji in, the Kim family had already prepared dinner.

"Taehyung, you've arrived." The person who greetedTaehyung was one of his elder paternal cousins. He laughed, "Hurry and come over, everyone is waiting for you."

Taehyung nodded, going over and sitting down. Jungkook and Eunji sat at the table for the younger generation. Both of them were spaced out and it was unknown what they were thinking about.

In fact, Taehyung wasn't really fond of coming here. Every time he came, there were people trying to stuff women to his side in a roundabout way.

This time was no exception. A cousin tactfully asked Taehyung if he was looking for a female companion and said that he knew many good girls.

Taehyung had always answered before that Eunji was still young. Now, Eunji was in high school and this answer was somewhat inexcusable. 

Thus he simply said, "Don't want to look."

"Then in the future....... Eunji is a girl......" Said that cousin cautiously and solemnly. "You'll definitely need someone to help you out." The implication was, Eunji was a girl and couldn't inherit the family business. When Taehyung passed, what would be done about all those businesses?

Taehyung smiled. "It's still early."

Disapproval showed on the cousin's face but he couldn't say this too obviously.

Taehyung was expressionless and didn't give them the slightest degree of the face.

There was nothing that they could do. Within the entire Kim family, Kim Taehyung was the greatest and no matter who it was, everyone needed to look upon his complexion before acting.