EIGHTEEN

Eunji and Jungkook's summer vacation was full and busy. After it ended, they started their third year of high school.

Taehyung was afraid that the food at school would not provide them with enough nutrition, so he asked the chef to make them a nutritious meal and had people send it over every day.

Perhaps they ate too well and did not exercise, as Jungkook and Eunji not only didn't thin down but actually gained a circle of fat. Especially Eunji. Her sharp chin gained a layer of meat.

Although Taehyung thought she looked very adorable, Eunji was very dissatisfied.

She said, "Why. Why did I get fat again but Hyung is fine?"

Jungkook succinctly said, "I got fat as well."

Eunji harrumphed, "As if you're fat, your built is so good and you have an eight pack——Ai, when will I have an eight pack ah?"

Taehyung: "......" He was silent for a while before he mildly said, "Eunji ah, eight packs don't look good on girls."

Eunji said, "Who said it doesn't look good? I think it looks good! Dad, how many abdominal muscles do you have? I want to see."

As she spoke she moved over, wanting to lift up Taehyung's clothes.

Taehyung said helplessly, "Don't make a fuss."

Eunji simply unfastened a few buttons of Taehyung's shirt and poked with her finger. "Ah, only six. Hahaha, Dad, you have two less than Hyung!"

Taehyung: "......."

His abdomen wasn't hard like Jungkook's. The texture was softer and smoother. He knocked Eunji on the head and said, "Should a young girl act like this."

Eunji hurriedly sat back and said, "You don't know just how many girls come to look at Hyung when he's playing basketball." She ate some food and said vaguely, "Ai, it's a pity that I don't feel anything for Hyung anymore. Otherwise, just how many people would be jealous to death if I were dating Hyung."

Taehyung helplessly glanced towards Jungkook but found that this youngster was holding back a laugh, the corners of his mouth bent.

During the month of the college entrance examination, the weather was particularly hot.

There was no air conditioning in Eunji and Jungkook's examination room either, making Taehyung even more nervous than them.

Every time they came out of the examination room, Taehyung would ask them if they were hot, what they wanted to eat——he didn't dare ask about their grades.

It was not until three days later that Taehyung let out a breath of relief because the examinations were finished.

Jungkook came out earlier than Eunji. Upon seeing Taehyung, the first thing he said was, "I think it went pretty well."

Taehyung's heart relaxed. He wanted to pat his shoulder but Jungkook opened up his arms, wanting a hug. He didn't think much of it and also reached out to hug him.

When the two hugged, Taehyung found that something wasn't quite right. Jungkook was unexpectedly much taller than him and with this posture, it was actually Jungkook who wrapped his arms around his shoulder. Moreover, who knew when this fellow had trained up such great strength, as he hugged him until Taehyung felt his shoulder hurt a little before letting go.

Taehyung said, "You've grown up."

Jungkooklowered his eyes and smiled.

Eunji came out not long after. The first thing she said when she came out was, "Dad, let's go eat hot pot."

Taehyung said, "It's so hot, eat hot pot?"

"I don't care!"Eunji said. "I've been holding back for half a year now——It wasn't easy finishing the exam, let's go let's go."

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook and saw him nod.

Since both children wanted to go then they would go. Taehyung asked the driver to go to the nearest hot pot shop and then ordered a 'mandarin duck' hot pot.

Eunji said, "Ai, Dad can't eat spicy food~"

Taehyung said, "It's already good that I'm accompanying you yet you're still being picky."

Eunji ate as she compared answers with Jungkook.

The two had no problems at first, but when they got to the final question for mathematics, they had different opinions.

Eunji said, "That's not right ah, it shouldn't be calculated like this right?"

Jungkook said, "It is calculated like this."

Eunji said, "No, it's definitely not! I've practised this type of question before, my memory is very good....."

Jungkook said, "My memory is also good."

Eunji said, "You must have remembered incorrectly!"

Jungkook glanced at her, "Make a bet?"

Eunji asked, "Bet on what?"

Then the two set down the rules and said that no matter who was correct, the other person had to go to the busiest business district at eight p.m. and yell ten times: 'I am a pig'.

Taehyung found it funny. He didn't expect that Jungkook would actually bicker with Eunji about this.

Eunji harrumphed then put some enoki mushrooms in Taehyung's bowl, saying, "Dad, don't disdain this broth and try out this spicy flavour."

Taehyung had no alternative but to eat a little. As a result, just as he put it into his mouth, his tears almost came out——it was too spicy.

Jungkook's eyes always remained on Taehyung's face. He looked at Taehyung's black eyes that glistened with water, those white cheeks that were flushed red, and those brilliant red lips...... One couldn't help but want to take a taste.

Jungkook's Adam's apple bobbed.

Taehyung knit his brows and drank a few mouthfuls of ice water. He said, "Don't give me any more, it's too spicy."