TWELVE

Some people were born to do work in this line of work. Jungkook was evidently such a person.

The things that Taehyung taught him, as long as he learned it, he would very quickly master it. His shooting performance was also improving rapidly and Taehyung couldn't help but clap his hands to applaud him.

At the end of training one day, Taehyung asked him, "If you hadn't met me, what would you have done when you grew up?"

Jungkook was somewhat confused. He looked at Taehyung and thought about it. He showed a somewhat bashful smile and said, "I...... I probably would have been a painter."

It was a very surprising answer. The Jungkook before his eyes couldn't be related to a painter at all.

"But things are pretty good now." Jungkook slowly wiped his gun, his action extremely gentle. He said, "Meeting mister Kim really was a good thing."

Eunji returned from abroad and brought many gifts for Taehyung and Jungkook

Taehyung laughed, "Did you have fun?"

"Had fun." Eunji sat on the sofa and swung her legs, "Where's Jungkook?"

Taehyung said, "He seems to be upstairs."

"Jungkook, Jungkook!" She called Jungkook's name from downstairs and after a while, saw him come down.

She looked at Jungkook and cocked her head, "Ai? How come it seems like Jungkook grew taller?"

"Is that so?" Taehyung saw him every day and didn't feel so.

"Yeah." Eunji ran to Jungkook and stretched out her hand to her head, comparing the difference between their heights. "He really has gotten taller! And stronger!" It had only been a dozen days, how come he changed so much?

Jungkook smiled, "Ate more."

Eunji said, "How come you grew so quick, you won't surpass Dad will you?"

Jungkook smiled bashfully, not speaking.

Facts proved that Eunji's worries were necessary.

For once high school began, Jungkook began to grow crazily. In his junior high, he was only one or two centimetres taller than Eunji. As a result, by the end of his first year of high school, he was almost as tall as Taehyung.

Taehyung stared. "This child also ate hormones ah. How did he grow so fast?" Taehyung was a meter and eighty-one centimetres tall. Presently, Jungkook could look at him without any hindrances when he stood in front of him.

For their entire first year of high school, Eunji and Taehyung returned home on time every week.

Eunji was somewhat unaccustomed to a closed school but after grumbling for a month before school began, she got used to it in the end. Jungkook was still rather silent, his body developed very quickly. His Adam's apple and beard changed as puberty began to reflect itself in his body one by one.

However, what Taehyung hadn't expected at all was that after the first year of high school, there was a serious conflict of opinions between the two children.

In fact, rather than calling it a conflict, it was more a one-sided issue with Eunji——She found another boyfriend.

Taehyung wasn't sure if he should use the word 'another' either because even though Eunji had always liked Jungkook, he never responded and had a cold attitude towards her. It was evident that he hadn't refused her because of her identity.

However, even though things were like this, Taehyung had still believed that the two children would be together. Thus, when the teacher called him and said that Eunji had fallen into puppy love, he hadn't thought much about it——Until he found out that the target of this puppy love wasn't Jungkook.

When Taehyung saw Eunji's boyfriend, his brain almost exploded. When he looked at the picture of the rogue with a head full of colours, his first reaction was: Daughter, how come your aesthetic became so bad?

Taehyung had a headache again.

The little brother who had brought the picture suggested with fear and trepidation, "Boss, this person seems to be a part of the gang. If not...... give them a warning?"

Taehyung did not speak and used his hand to support his chin. After a moment, he said, "Send a few people over."

The little brother said, "Yes yes."

Taehyung said, "Rob Eunji's bag in front of him."

The little brother was dumbfounded, "Ah?"

Taehyung said, "Don't hurt the miss."

Little brother: "Y-yes boss." He had thought that the boss was sending people to beat him up. Who would have thought that the person he was going to teach a lesson was the little miss?

Taehyung tore up the picture and threw it into the trash with a cold expression.

Thus, this weekend, Eunji came home with swollen eyes.

Taehyung hurriedly went to console his little princess, asking what's wrong, what's wrong, darling, how come you cried?

Eunji gnashed her teeth and said that she was fine.

Taehyung said, "Eunji if there's anything making you unhappy you must tell Dad." Let Dad be happy-happy.

Eunji said, "Humph, I hate people who lie to me the most." When she had been robbed, that so-called boyfriend didn't dare do a damn thing and didn't even have as many guts as her!

Taehyung asked, "Who lied to you?"

Obviously, Eunji didn't dare say it directly so she randomly found a vague excuse.

Taehyung didn't continue to inquire closely and gave Eunji some face.

After the second year of high school began, Eunji and Jungkook actually always returned home separately. Taehyung asked them if something had happened, but the two persisted in saying that nothing was wrong and it was just that the timing was bad.

Taehyung had no choice but to leave the two alone.

Just as Eunji went upstairs, Jungkook returned home.