TWENTY-ONE

A semester was passed in this way and the little princess, Eunji, returned for winter vacation.

When Taehyung went to pick her up at the airport, his eyeballs almost popped out of his eyes. His little princess's fair and tender skin had turned into chocolate. When she opened her mouth and smiled, her white teeth were particularly eye-catching. She ran over and have Taehyung and Jungkook a hug. "I've come back. Have you missed me?"

Taehyung was simply battered out of his senses.

Jungkook's reaction was a little better than Taehyung's. In fact, when he noticed Taehyung's expression, there was a bit of a smile in his eyes. He sounded an 'en' and rubbed Eunji's head.

Eunji said, "Dad, did you realize? I've grown taller again."

How could Taehyung not realize? Eunji was a standard 168 centimetres when she left to study. However, right now she was wearing high heeled boots and was almost the same height as Taehyung. He almost cried when he saw her.

Eunji said, "Go, let's go back so I can show you my muscles."

Taehyung didn't speak the entire way. When he got into the car, there was no expression on his face.

If others saw Taehyung like this, perhaps they would be afraid. Only Jungkook knew that this was because the mister had received a critical strike from Eunji's display. His eyes weren't even focused.

When they got home, Eunji turned on the heating, then directly took off everything but a t-shirt. Then, she lifted her t-shirt up and exposed her abdominal muscles and v-line. She said, "Dad, do you see? I also have abs, an eight-pack."

Taehyung slowly, slowly took a sip of tea. Then even more slowly, slowly said, "En, not bad."

Eunji said, "Just not bad? You don't have anything else to say?"

Taehyung said slowly, "How did you become so tanned."

Eunji said carefreely, "I go out to play sports often ah. I'm planning on going to Tibet next semester."

Eunji didn't know about the intense fluctuations in her father's heart and said, "Hyung, you seem to have grown taller as well."

Jungkook had indeed grown taller after attending university.

Taehyung sat on the sofa, his innermost heart bleak and desolate. Thinking that, well, he was probably the shortest one in their family when they put on shoes.

Jungkook's eyes were filled with a smile. He said, "Hurry and go rest."

Eunji yawned and nodded. She headed upstairs and said, "En, I'm so tired. I'll head to bed. See you tomorrow." After saying this, she left, particularly straightforward.

Jungkook called out lowly, "Mister Kim."

Only then did Taehyung raise his head to glance at him, saying one line, "You've all grown up."

Jungkook said, "Eunji growing up is a good thing. Don't be too upset Mister."

Taehyung "......" He was upset. He wanted to cry.

Jungkook said, "Mister should go and rest earlier as well."

Jungkook and Eunji were both on summer vacation. However, the house was as silent as ever because those two children still ran out all day. Eunji joined an outdoor activity club and Jungkook went to the company every day, making Taehyung seem like the idlest person.

However, what gave Taehyung a slight headache recently was the fact that when he went to discuss business, he came across that rogue foreigner, called 'Angus', who took advantage of him before.

As soon as Taehyung entered, he saw the foreigner who had been scared away by him placing his gun to his head. Angus was also very surprised to see Taehyung. Of course, there was more of a pleasant surprise in his eyes. He said loudly, "Beauty, we meet again."

As soon as these words came out, the expressions of four or five people in the room became somewhat distorted. The person in charge of Taehyung's side was even more scared, his lips turning white.

Taehyung said coldly, "Is that him?"

"Yes, yes......" The person in charge was so frightened by Angus' beautiful words that his entire body trembled. He said, "Boss Kim, this is Angus."

Taehyung wanted to take in some rather troublesome goods and distribution became a bit difficult. He contacted many channels but there was no suitable one. The only business that completely satisfied all of Taehyung's requirements was the company of the Angus before him.

Taehyung sat across from Angus and coldly said, "Discuss then."

Angus looked at Taehyung with a smile and said, "Beauty, long time no see."

Taehyung said coldly, "Call me beauty one more time and this business won't need to be discussed anymore."

Angus winked and said, "Okay Baby."

Taehyung: "......"

The people in the room were all astonished by Angus' shamelessness. The person in charge wiped his sweat as he stealthily looked at Taehyung, deeply afraid that he would fish out his gun and shoot the man before him dead if he got angry.

Taehyung said, "This is how you conduct yourself when discussing business?"

Angus curbed his smile and said with the shrug of his shoulder, "Alright, I was wrong. Let's talk about business first."

Taehyung glared at him.

Then the two began to discuss the issue of the cargo and port fleet. Taehyung made people feel pressured just by sitting there. If he changed his temper and softened just a little, perhaps there would have been a compromise long ago.

However, although there was a grin on Angus' face, he didn't yield the slightest bit in crucial matters.

Finally, the negotiations almost fell into an impasse.

Angus said, "This is my final concession...... Of course, if you promise me another condition, I can still step back a little."

Taehyung asked him what condition.

Angus said, "Let me kiss you once."

The entire atmosphere froze and the people in charge on both sides almost fainted. None of them expected that Angus would suddenly say such unreasonable words.

Taehyung's expression was as cold as ice and frost.