THIRTY-SIX

Jungkook gently said, "I've waited so many years. Just for today, okay?"

How could Taehyung not know what 'today' meant. However, Taehyung's face was as cold as ice and he spat out one word at Jungkook, "Bastard."

Jungkook, however, laughed when he heard this. He said, "I just like you scolding me."

Taehyung's expression became colder. He immediately stood up and shook off Jungkook and returned to his own room.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung's back and gently pursed his lips.

Taehyung did not leave his room for an entire day. Even lunch was sent in by a servant.

He sat on a chair on the balcony, a book from the bookshelf in his hand. When Jungkook entered, he said, "Mister, how about coming in, it's cold outside."

Taehyung didn't speak.

Jungkook gave a slight sigh and bent down, wanting to pick him up.

However, Taehyung, who was in his thirties, could not bear the rage in his heart from being treated like this by the underling he had cultivated with great care. He threw the book in his hand onto the floor and directly attacked Jungkook.

It was reasonable to say that Jungkook was young and should have lacked actual combat experience. However, his every gesture and action made Taehyung a little surprised--Jungkook's movements seemed like he had already gone through fire and water.

Jungkook didn't want to hurt him, so when he struck violently, Jungkook dodged and the kick struck the chair instead and broke it into pieces. However, in the next moment, Taehyung's entire body felt stiff and he was unable to move.

Jungkook directly stooped down and carefully picked Taehyung up. His expression was reverent, it was like he was a child who had finally gotten the candy he had eagerly waited for a long time and wanted to eat it all at once, yet was afraid of eating it too fast and be unable to enjoy the taste.

Taehyung's entire body had no strength. He was stunned by the change of his body--Just what had Jungkook done to him to actually make him have no strength to even struggle.

While he was thinking, Jungkook had already walked into the bedroom and gently put Taehyung onto the bed.

"Mister." Jungkook's expression was obsessed. There was a strong emotion inside and it almost seemed to turn into a substance that flowed out from his eyes. He caressed Taehyung's cheek and said, "I love you so much."

There was irrepressible anger in Taehyung's tone. He asked, "What did you do to me?"

"What am I able to bear to do to Mister?" Jungkook felt wronged. He drew near to Taehyung's ear and said in a voice that was barely audible, "Of course it's to thoroughly possess you."

After he said this, he bowed his head and kissed Taehyung on the lips.

It was a deep kiss. Taehyung could not struggle and almost suffocated from this kiss.

Jungkook gently bit Taehyung's lips with his teeth and watched as those pink lips turned bright red. Accompanied by Taehyung's pale skin, it was particularly attractive.

Jungkook said, "You're so beautiful."

Taehyung's expression became angrier, and he said, "Jungkook if you really do this, I will kill you!"

When Jungkook heard this, he unexpectedly laughed and said, "But your first time was taken by me."

Seemingly recalling that terrible evening, Taehyung's face instantly turned pale.

Jungkook said, "Your skin is so pale, I liked the black bed sheets."

Taehyung almost bit through a tooth and said, "Jungkook--It was actually you that day."

"Naturally it was me," Jungkook said coldly. "How can I tolerate someone else possessing your body? For other people, even touching is not allowed--" That was why Angus died so quickly.

Taehyung said lowly, "Scram!" He seemed to be angered to the very extreme and the rims of his eyes actually turned red.

Jungkook's heart hurt when he saw this. He kissed Taehyung's eyes and said, "Don't be angry. If you're angry, my heart feels pain. When I got there that night, there were already no clothes on your body." When he closed his eyes, he could still remember the scene of that moment.

Taehyung said, "Jungkook, do not do things that you will regret."

Jungkook laughed foolishly and said, "Being unable to obtain you is what I will regret the most."

And then he kissed Taehyung's neck and lightly nipped his Adam's apple. He mumbled, "Really want to kiss you from top to bottom."

Taehyung's face, however, became extremely unsightly. He said, "Animal."

Jungkook said, "Since you have already said that I am an animal, I won't continue wronging myself."

And then he licked Taehyung from top to bottom, inside out.

Warning🚫☠️🔔

Jungkook kissed Taehyung's lips then slowly moved from his chest to his smooth stomach, then to his slender legs.

He, little by little, bit by bit, as if to devour Taehyung into his stomach, kissed with extra seriousness.

Taehyung's entire body was stretched taut, his face full of forbearance. He felt Jungkook's lips stop at the root of his leg, only to suck heavily on the sensitive skin there.

Taehyung hardly ever touched himself there and couldn't help but let out a soft groan from Jungkook's teasing. Upon seeing this, Jungkook took neither a heavy nor light bite and laughed softly, "You really taste good."

Taehyung refused to speak, his lips that were kissed broken pursed up.

Then the knees, calf, and every inch of his skin was kissed all over by Jungkook. He kissed Taehyung's tense instep and then bit his toes.

"Bastard!" Taehyung finally couldn't endure it anymore and scolded hoarsely.

"I like you very much." Jungkook laughed foolishly. He let go of Taehyung's legs, only to spread them wider. He looked at Taehyung who lay before him, completely unguardedly with both a shy and angry expression.

Jungkook slowly bent over and sucked on Taehyung's member.

"Jungkook--" Taehyung was somewhat overwhelmed and grasped the black? bedsheets under him, saying lowly, "Stop--"

Jungkook stopped, but his next action was to pick up lubricant. "I will listen to you."

Taehyung glared at him.

He poured the lubricant over Taehyung's buttocks and slowly penetrated him with a finger. "I won't wear a condom. I really want to shoot inside you and make your entire body be filled with my smell."

Taehyung humphed lowly.

Jungkook said, "I want to fuck you until you come."