FORTY-SEVEN

Eunji's two children were very healthy. She opened a bakery abroad and the things that Taehyung left her was already sufficient for her and her children to not have to worry about clothes and food.

Time slipped by and with a blink, a few years passed.

One night, Eunji suddenly asked her husband, "If I died one day, what would you do?"

Her husband rubbed her head and said, "If the children have grown up, I would accompany you."

Eunjisaid, "But I can't bear it. Live well okay? I can't bear to have you accompany me."

However, her husband laughed when he heard these words. He said, "Foolish girl, what is there to be reluctant about? Living sorrowfully alone, it would be better to accompany you."

In fact, Eunji's husband and Jungkook's thought processes were somewhat similar. Otherwise, he could not have warned Eunji of the relationship between Jungkook and Taehyung.

Eunji's expression became dazed suddenly.

She said, "I seem to...... have missed something important."

"What thing?" Husband asked.

Eunji was sluggish for a few seconds as a sort of alarm and fear appeared in her expression. She said, "Do you remember, when my father was buried, it was me who held the urn."

Her husband said, "Remember."

Eunji said, "That urn was very heavy——"

Her husband was stunned and immediately understood Eunji. He said, "That's impossible!"

She forced a laugh and said, "Ri-right, maybe I thought too much......"

But in the end, this matter became a knot in her heart.

Eunji's husband saw her caring for neither food nor drink day by day and said with difficulty, "How about, going back to take a look at your father."

Eunji said, "You......"

Her husband said, "Confirm this matter."

It was the first time that she felt this afraid. She had not been this frightened when Taehyng had left. She said, "What if it's true? What should I do if it's true?"

her husband did not answer, but said very quietly in his heart, 'If it's true, let them go.'

After making up her mind, Eunji quickly returned back to Korea and went straight to Taehyung's tombstone.

When arrived there, she was doubtful about whether she should open the tombstone, her heart already hesitating.

Contrary, it was her husband who helped her resolve her mind, saying, "Your father will not blame you."

Eunji's expression became dazzled and finally agreed.

The tombstone was opened and the urn was exposed.

With a glance, her husband could see that this urn box was not the same as an ordinary urn box——it was very large. His heart had just about reached a conclusion but he did not tell eunji.

The scale had been prepared prior. Eunji's husband placed the urn box onto it and weight it——Ten catties. Their hearts sank.

Eunji stood by the side and looked at this figure, showing a despairing smile. She said, "How can it be like this——Jungkook, how did you do it, how did you do it!"

Urn boxes weigh three catties. Eunji had asked the crematorium personnel before. They said that after the cremation, only about three catties of ashes would be taken out.