TWENTY-THREE

Jungkook came in through the door, his entire body filled with a brave air. He looked at Angus who had fallen to the ground and without the least hesitation, landed a kick on him.

Angus didn't fight back at all——In fact, even if he did, he probably wouldn't be able to beat someone like Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook grit his teeth so hard he almost bled. He said, "You scoundrel, what do you want to do to Mister Kim?"

Angus coughed, unable to say a single word.

"Mister Kim." Throwing Angus to the side, Jungkook went to Taehyung.

On the big black bed lay a completely unconscious man. His hands and feet were bound to the bed with silk that was equally black, his eyes closed firmly.

"Mister Kim." Jungkook's voice suddenly softened. He looked at Taehyung's face, which was somewhat red because of the alcohol. His neck was flushed pink as well.

A thought suddenly appeared in Jungkook's mind. A bad thought. So bad that he began to detest his own voracious desire.

Angus fumed with rage between gritted teeth and cursed in a foreign language. He staggered, wanting to crawl to his feet. However, he saw Jungkook who had gone to Taehyung come back.

Jungkook looked at Angus expressionlessly. Then reached out and heavily struck Angus's neck with a karate chop.

Angus fell to the ground with an alarmed expression.

Jungkook looked at Angus silently then went back and turned over the bedside cabinet——Sure enough, he found no small amount of good things inside it.

He got a rope and tied Angus up. He also stuffed his mouth with a towel. Jungkook directly dragged him into the bathroom and then shut the door heavily.

Taehyung was still fast asleep.

He lay on the bed like a prince that had been poisoned by a witch. Jungkook looked down at him and called out in a low voice, "Mister."

Taehyung did not speak.

"Mister." Jungkook said, "I'm sorry."

Warning🔔☠️🚫 

Slowly, he took a black cloth and blindfolded Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung seemed to sense something and slowly moved his body, letting out a slight whimper.

"Mister, I like you." Jungkook unfasted the buttons on Taehyung's clothes one by one and said, "From the first time I saw you, I desperately loved you."

Taehyung's lips were bright red like fresh blood had been rubbed on them. Jungkook lowered his head and kissed his lips.

Kim Taehyung was an unattainable dream. However, this dream suddenly had the chance to be realized and Jungkook simple couldn't endure the temptation.

Taehyung felt himself sink into a befuddled dream.

In his dream, he seemed to be a pitiful ball of paste and was kneaded round and flat over and over against his will. Finally, he gained a bit of consciousness from been tossed from side to side and muddleheadedly cried out 'don't'.

The motion of the person tossing him about paused a little. Then, relentlessly continued......

Finally, Taehyung felt himself awaken from his unconscious state, with his mind not yet completely clear. He opened his eyes but could only see darkness. Tears fell from the corners of his eyes, wetting the cloth of the black blindfold. He vaguely called a name. However, when he was completely sober, he had forgotten whose name he had called.

It was already the next day when Taehyung woke up.

He opened his eyes slowly, feeling as though his body had fallen apart.

He got up from bed and massaged the red marks on his wrist. His mind had been so dizzy it nearly exploded. Although he knew what had happened and his body was covered with marks, he didn't remember anything at all.

Taehyung put on his clothes very slowly then very slowly left the room. When he went downstairs, he unexpectedly saw Jungkook sitting at the bar, many wine bottles arranged before him.

Taehyung's heart tightened and he called, pretending that nothing had happened, "Jungkook."

Jungkook raised his head and said, "Mister."

Taehyung's lips were broken and there were ambiguous marks on both his neck and wrists. He walked to Jungkook slowly and said, "Return home."

"Mister." Jungkook choked with sobs and said, "I'm sorry. I arrived late."

Taehyung glanced at him coldly. That ice-cold expression made Jungkook's blood freeze——He said, his voice trembling, "Mister."

"Return home." Taehyung's expression was very tired and seeming like he didn't want to talk to Jungkook anymore, he walked out first.

Jungkook followed Taehyung from behind, his fists clenched so hard his fingernails almost sunk into his skin.

In the car, the atmosphere between the two was very strange.

Taehyung had experienced this sort of hateful thing and was even seen by the child he had personally raised. It may be assumed that he wouldn't relax anytime soon.

Jungkook was also silent. He bit his lips so hard they almost bled.

When Taehyung arrived home, the first thing he did was the shower.

Jungkook sat downstairs and waited half an hour before finally seeing Taehyung come downstairs with clothes on as he wiped his hair.

"Where's Angus?" Taehyung said. "Find where he is for me."

Jungkook said lowly, "I had investigated. He went abroad this morning......"

Taehyung directly flipped the tea table before him. He said coldly, "Useless."

It was Jungkook's first time seeing Taehyung get angry before him. However, in spite of his palpitation, he unexpectedly thought of the boundless brilliance from last night.

He thought of Taehyung's fair cheek, the way his lips opened faintly, and the way he constantly twisted his body impatiently. Jungkook slowly knelt on a piece of broken glass and said, "Mister, punish me."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook coldly and asked, "When did you arrive?"

Jungkook said lowly, "Seven in the morning." The implication was that everything was over.

Taehyung seemed to think of something and who knew if it was due to shyness or anger, but his ears reddened unexpectedly. He clenched his teeth and asked, "Which country did he go to?"

Jungkook said, "Canada."

Canada. Then there was nothing that could be done. That place was Angus's home country and even Taehyung's hands didn't stretch so far.

Taehyung almost ground a tooth apart and said, "Get up."

Jungkook didn't move.

"I told you to get the damned up!" Taehyung kicked Jungkook's leg——He knew that he was taking it out on him but he simply couldn't control the anger in his heart.

Jungkook still didn't move. Taehyung was wearing slippers and being kicked didn't hurt at all. Not only that, but when Taehyung had kicked him, Jungkook noticed that his ankles and even his round toes had some ambiguous red marks——It was what he had longed for from start to finish. From inside to out. He had possessed the person of his wild dreams.