THIRTY-THREE

Jungkook looked at his face and his throat moved slightly as if he were forcing down some kind of emotions. He said, "Mister, I'm leaving."

Only then did Taehyung say, "Jungkookie, pay attention to safety. If there's anything you're unsure of, call me."

Jungkook nodded heavily.

For a long time after, Taehyung spent his time in America. Fortunately the environment in America was very good and there were many beautiful people. 

After Taehyung left, Jungkook alone supported the domestic situation.

What he had gone through, Taehyung only had a rough idea of. However, a few nights later, he received a call from Jungkook.

On the other end of the phone, Jungkook said, "Mister, say something. I want to hear your voice."

Taehyung randomly said a few things about what had happened on his side.

Then Jungkook said, "Mister, take care of yourself."

It was only later that Taehyung learned that it was every time that Jungkook thought that he couldn't go on that he would give him a call.

For nearly half a year, the two hadn't met.

Taehyung's brain, as expected, was still a good brain. The doctor couldn't do anything about his sleeping illness.

In their first meeting in half a year, Jungkook seemed to be in a good condition.

However, Taehyung directly told his subordinates to go out and then said to Jungkook, "Take off your clothes."

Jungkook was stunned, and his face immediately turned red. He said, "Mister?"

Taehyung said coldly, "I tell you to take it off you take it off."

Jungkook pursed his lips but still listened to his words.

Then he took off his suit and took off his shirt, revealing his bandaged abdomen and scarred upper body.

Jungkook had indeed grown up. In this half a year, he had practically become a cocoon that had transformed into a butterfly. His body had thoroughly shed its young and inexperienced astringency. Whether it was the bearing between his brows or his body, he had thoroughly become a mature man.

Taehyung told him to go over.

Jungkook obediently walked to Taehyung's bedside and sat down.

Taehyung reached out and touched a fierce wound on his back and asked, "What happened?"

"Some people refused to accept me."

"Did you win?"

"Won."

"Then what about the waist?" The wound on his waist wasn't light either.

"Was surprise attacked by someone."

"It's been hard on you."

With a shallow smile, Jungkook said, "It wasn't hard."

Taehyung was distressed as well, but what could he do? He was still sleeping whenever he felt sleepy and might close his eyes and fall to the floor anytime and anywhere. If he managed the Kim family with his current condition, there would be a big accident.

Finally, Taehyung said, "How come I haven't seen Eunji for so long?"

Jungkook said, "I wanted to ask the Miss to come with me this time...... Just an accident happened."

 "What accident?"

"The Miss' boyfriend had a car accident."

Taehyung was stunned and only then found out that Eunji had made another boyfriend. He said with a bitter smile, "In the end, she has grown up. What about you? When do you plan on finding a girlfriend?"

Jungkook said lowly, "Having Mister is enough, I don't need a girlfriend."

These words were too ambiguous. Taehyung knit his brows and said, "What sort of words are these."

Jungkook said, "Have a good rest, Mister. Tomorrow we still need to go to Sweden."

After he said this, he got up and left. From his retreating figure, he seemed to be angry.

Afterwards, Taehyung went to Sweden but like before, nothing would be found.

At this time, he didn't want to continue examining. He felt physically and emotionally exhausted and was unable to love anymore. Thereupon he said to Jungkook, "I want to go back home."

When Jungkook heard Taehyung's request through the phone, he said quietly, "Is Mister able to wait a bit longer? Just three months."

Taehyung said sharply, "Jungkook, what are you doing behind my back?" In fact, every half a month his subordinates would email him about the big events that had occurred in the Kim family during that time, so he had a rough grasp over Jungkook's situation.

However, in the wake of his prolonged time abroad, Taehyung's control over the Kim family was gradually weakening and he himself was vaguely aware of something.

Jungkook said, "Mister, wait three months for me." He did not ask Taehyung whether he was good or not and directly hung up the phone.

Taehyung was a little angry and so he wanted to go back immediately. However, when he wanted to go back, he discovered that all the people around him were Jungkook's people.

Taehyung was so angered he smashed the things in the house. When he gave Jungkook another call it was already turned off.

Taehyung fumed with rage between gritted teeth, "Wolf with a savage heart."

The other people just listened quietly and let Taehyung curse.

However, this wasn't the most frightening thing. The most frightening thing was——With the end of the three-month period arriving, Taehyung's long-term sleeping illness gradually improved.

He no longer spent most of his days in bed and eventually returned to normal sleeping habits.

If Taehyung still couldn't guess that this matter was related to Jungkook by now then he was a pig.

However, the issue was, how did Jungkook do it?

Three months later, Jungkook came to pick Taehyung up.

Taehyung had been locked up for three months and became angry at the sight of him. He sat on the chair with Jungkook standing before him. His next sentence was, "Kneel down."

Jungkook slowly hung his head and unexpectedly actually knelt down.

"Jungkook, you're really something." Taehyung gnashed his teeth. "You actually dare put me under house arrest? Who gave you the nerve."

Jungkook did not speak.

Taehyung asked a few more questions but Jungkook did not answer——At this moment it was obviously him who was kneeling before Taehyung. However, the one in power here was actually Jungkook.

Finally, Taehyung couldn't tolerate it anymore and kicked Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook's body bent slightly at his kick. Taehyung originally planned on kicking again, but Jungkook suddenly raised his head and grabbed his leg.

"Let go!" Taehyung said angrily. Jungkook's hand was very hot and he felt a little uncomfortable when his cold feet were clenched in Jungkook's hands. However, Jungkook's next move unexpectedly made Taehyung unable to speak.

He saw Jungkook lower his head and actually softly lick Taehyung's white instep with his tongue. Then he said, "Mister's feet are really cold."

Taehyung was angered and immediately threw him off, picking up the cup next to him and smashing it at Jungkook's body.

Jungkook didn't allow Taehyung to hit him this time. After he dodged, he said lightly, "Didn't Mister want to go back? A little longer and we'll be late for the plane."

Jungkook saw that Taehyung's face had turned pale from anger and smiled sweetly. He said, "Mister, let's go."

Taehyung gnashed his teeth and went into the bedroom, then slammed the door heavily.

Twenty minutes later, Taehyung appeared on his airplane.

Jungkook had a shallow smile throughout the entire journey while Taehyung had a gloomy face.