Chapter 126 (M)

Jungmin POV

After mommy left I had to do class which was boring. "Alright class please take out your notebooks and lunch boxes." Lunch boxes? Even though it was weird I got mine out placing it on the desk. "Now I want everyone to write a paragraph about your lunch and then you will present it to class." My lunch was cute since mommy made it for me. 

My lunch is special because mommy makes it for me everyday

My lunch is special because mommy makes it for me everyday. He works very hard to make is special for me. It's very tasty and healthy since he likes to make sure I'm well and not sick. Mommy is very nice to me and I'm grateful that he makes food for me everyday for school.

"Is everyone done?" "Yes." "Alright um Emily come up and present." She had a regular jelly sandwich with chips. A few more kids went by and they all had the same lunch. "Jungmin it's your turn." "Ok." After telling my story I showed my lunch. The kids all thought it was cute and so did the teacher. "Ok class it is story time." The class cheered before sitting in a circle at the rug. "Which story should we read today?" I kept quiet and played with the carpet. 

four hours later

"It is time to go play guys so let's go." She walked us out to the playground. No one wanted to play with me. I pouted and sat on the swings rocking back n forth. There was a group of girls talking before one walked over to me. "Hi there." H-hi."  "What's your names?" "Jungmin." "I'm Lilly." "That's a pretty name." "So what are you doing here by yourself?" "No one wants to play with me." "I'll play with you." "Really?!" "Yeah totally." I smiled bringing her to the monkey bars.

 "Do you know how to do the monkey bars?" "N-no my daddy hasn't taught me yet." "I can teach you." "Really?" "Yeah." "Ok what do I do?" "So put your hands on it and take your feet off the ground." "O-ok." It felt scary and I didn't like it. "H-how do I get down?" "You have to move your hands across." "N-nu I don't wanna do this anymore!" I started crying. "Let me go get the teacher." "O-ok." She ran somewhere while I waited. A few minutes want by and she never came back. My arms started hurting and my fingers started getting sweaty.

 "Help me." "Jungmin!" "V-Vernon?" "How'd you get up there?" "L-Lilly told me to get on here b-but she never came back." "Oh God let me get you down." I whined as he got me down. "There you go." "T-thank you." "Do you know where she went." "N-no." "Let's go find her." I nodded holding onto his arm. "There she is." Lilly was laughing and talking with some girls. "Lilly w-why did you leave me there." "I called the teacher to go help you and she said she did." "O-oh." 

The bell rang meaning it was time for lunch. "Come on Jungmin you can sit with me." "Thank you." We walked into the lunch room sitting down at a table. He had to go get his lunch from the lunch lady. "Vernon why don't you bring lunch from home?" "My parents are too busy so they give me money to buy lunch at school." "What does your daddy do?" "He works at an office." "What about your mommy?" "She works at a bakery." "Do you have a brother or sister?"