Chapter 117 (M)

Jimin POV

Once my bunny went upstairs to sleep I put the food away so it wouldn't rot. "Mommy where'd daddy go?" "He went to sleep since he's tired." "But I wanna play with him." "I know honey but how about I play with you?" "Okey." I smiled patting his head. "Let's go." We played for a while till it was time for bed. "Alright Jungmin it's time for bed." "But I wanna play." "I know but we can play tomorrow." "Okey." "Let's get you ready." After giving him a bath I tucked him into bed making sure he was nice and warm. "Goodnight mommy." "Goodnight." I turned on his nightlight before leaving the room. 

"Mama!" "Now it's time to get you to bed." "Nu." "Yes." She whined trying to get out of my arms. "Come on let's get you in your clothes." "Nu!" I sighed putting her in the bed. "We have to be quiet so your daddy doesn't wake up." "Dee!" I got her clothes changing her. "You want your ladybug? "Mhm." "Alright here she is." A couple seconds later she was fast asleep looking so cute. Now I need to put three more babies to sleep. It was already 10pm and I was so tired. My ass hurt and I felt sick. "Let's get you three to bed." Just then I felt someone hug me.

 I screamed moving around. "Baby it's just me." "Don't scare me like that!" "Sorry." "Help me with them." "Give me." "You get two of them." "Why?" "I already put two to bed." "Alright give me." I handed them to him. "There you go." "Only I get to say that to you." "Eww!" "Doesn't sound like it's ew to you." He ran upstairs leaving me with a baby. "Let's get you ready for bed." He whined as I carried him around. "Shh it's alright." I went upstairs to his room. sitting down on the rocking chair. "You ready for bed." His tiny little hands held onto me before crying. 

"What's wrong you hungry?" I took my shirt off making sure he was comfortable. "Here you go." Once he calmed down I rocked in the chair making him fall fast asleep. Now that all the kids are sleeping I could finally sleep. "Where's my baby?" "Right here." "Can I have cuddles now?" "Yeah just carry me." "Come here." He picked me up taking me to the room. "Wanna sleep." "Go to sleep baby." My eyes hurt every time I blinked. "Want my bunny." "I'm going." As he tucked me in I started feeling so so tired. "Want...my bunny." "I'm right here baby." He got in bed cuddling me.

 "Why's my baby so tired." "Don't know." "Maybe because you have three babies growing inside you." "Maybe." He held me tightly which made me smile. "Why's my baby smiling?" "My bunny is here with me." "You like when I'm here with you?" "Mhm." "You love me?" "Course I do." "Good." For a couple minutes he was cuddling me and holding my hand. "What's my baby doing?" "Nothing." As I was trying to fall asleep I felt his grip get tighter on me. Please leave my ass alone. My ass is going to get wrecked again and I'm so tired. 

Someone make him change his mind! Maybe if I pretend to be asleep he'll leave me alone. I closed my eyes acting like I was sleeping. He put me on my back getting in between my legs. What's he doing? I felt him rest his head on my stomach before speaking. "Hi guys...you doing ok in there. I think you guys are going to be so happy with my baby as a mommy. He's so nice and I think you'll love him. I'll be nice to you as well. I hope you guys are happy with us." Oh thank goodness he's not going to do anything to me. "Now I'm sorry if I poke you in there." "Oh shit. 

The next morning

"Baby we have to get up." "You wrecked my ass." "Couldn't help it." "I'm so tired." "Sorry baby." "I can't walk." "Here let me help you." "I deserve to eat ice cream." "Alright let me take you downstairs." "I have to get the kids ready." "No you stay here." "You sure you can do that?" "Yes now you sit here with ice cream." "Fine." I ate my ice cream feeling my ass sting. Oh well I'll be fine. "Mama!" Mi Cha was running towards me. "Hi honey." "Mama!" "What's happening?" "Dada!" "Mi Cha I need to get you dressed!" "Nu!" She stuck her tongue out at him.