Chapter 103

Jimin POV

My poor bunny is resting right now. After he blacked out I dragged him upstairs to our room which was difficult to do. The babies are playing in their room while Jungmin is playing with Mark. "Bun? you have to wake up now." He whined grabbing my whole body with ease placing him on me. "Wanna hug my baby boy." "You can hug me all you want but I have to make sure you're ok." "O-ok." Carefully I got up looking at his eyes. "You are all good." He smiled before hugging me tightly. "Oh I love my mochi." "I love my bunny." "Y-you love me?" "Of course I do."

 He had the biggest smile on his face when I said that. "Oh my mochi said he loves me!!" His bunny smile showed making me smile. "Oh and my mochi has such a cute smile!" Did he forget about me or something? "What's wrong with my bunny?" He whined snuggling my face into his chest. "Bun?" Oh my bunny was crying again! "No no no don't cry!" His eyes sparkled with tears in them. "Come on bun you have to stop crying." He shook his head hugging me tightly. 

"Wanna stay with my baby forever." "You will stay with me forever but you have to stop crying." "B-but I wanna have my baby with me." "I am with you but we have to go get the kids ready for bed." "Nu want to stay with my mochi." I whined wanting to get the kids ready. "Come on bun I have to or else they'll wake up late." "Please?" "If you let me go I'll do whatever you want." "Even kisses?" "Yes even kisses." "Okey." Slowly he let me go making me smile. "Thank you bun." Now to go get five kids to sleep. First the babies and then the older ones. 

The twins were already fussy and crying. "Shh don't cry." They were not going to sleep any time soon. I sighed going to the kitchen. What to eat? For a few seconds I was looking in the fridge not finding anything. Just then I remembered my snacks were in the room. Chung-cha was crying loudly but Hyung-min just had tears running down his cheeks while whining. My tiny babies were crying making me whine. "Come on guys don't cry." 

They didn't stop. "Please stop crying!" I sighed sitting down on the couch letting them cry for a bit. When they calmed down I looked at them. "You guys ready for bed?" Carefully I went upstairs placing them in bed. "No more crying." They look so cute. After making sure they were ok I went to Mi Cha getting her ready. "Mama!" "What's wrong?" She pointed to a little ladybug plushy. 

"You wanna sleep with this one

"You wanna sleep with this one." She nodded sticking her hands to it. "Alright you sleep with this one but first let me get you dressed for bed and then you can cuddle all you want with your ladybug." Her pajamas were so adorable since they matched her ladybug.