Chapter 47

Jungkook POV 

When I saw her my eyes widened. "What are you doing here?" "I want my son back." "Why?" "I just want him." "Well too bad he's mine now." "You can't just take him like that from me!" "Well you sold him to me." "Give him back to me!" "No thanks." I tried to shut tree he door but she kept forcing it open. "He's sleeping." "Why? You should be making him clean." "Why should I? My baby should not be cleaning." "Y-your baby?!" "Yeah. What did you expect me to do with him?" "Y-you are suppose to make him a servant for you!" "Well I fell in love with him and so did he. Now we are engaged and have a baby on the way." 

Her eyes widened when I said that. "Now if you excuse me i have to go check on him." Once again she forced the door open. "Give him back or I'll call the police!" "Go ahead and call them. I'll be waiting." She stormed off and went away. "Who was that?" "Jimins mom." "What did she want?" "She wanted him back but I said no and now she's calling to police." "That will do nothing." "Exactly." I walked back upstairs to go see if Jimin was awake. "Jungkook I need to walk!" Quickly I opened the door and walked over to him. "I'm here." "Good now help me shower." "Yes my highness." 

His arms hung around my neck as I walked to the bathroom. "Wait here while I get your clothes." "Ok." I placed him on the toilet seat while I went to get his clothes. His pajamas are neatly folded in a container. After choosing them I went back to him. "Ok baby I have chosen your clothes." He smiled and walked towards me. "Ok baby I'm going." I scooped him up and turned on the shower. "Ok in you go." He washed his hair and body but stayed in there for a while making me worry. "Baby what's wrong?" "Nothing I'm just enjoying the warm water." "Ok." 

Quietly I sat on the floor next to the shower with a towel in my hand so I can wrap him up as soon as he comes out. The water turned off making me jump up and hold the towel out for him. I saw him smile and snuggle into the blanket. "Now you're nice and warm." "Yes I am thank you very much." He yelped when I scooped him up and put him on the bed. "Now you need to get dressed." "Well then get me dressed." "Yes my princess." He giggled and clung onto me tightly. "Ah baby I have to change you." "Then change me." "I can't if you're clinging onto me." "Hmm ok." He let go of me and put his arms up so I can put his top on. "There you go now your shorts."

It was cute and he does say that all the time

It was cute and he does say that all the time. "Now my baby can sleep. Why do you have to work?" "I already told you." "I know but can't you just stay home?" "No can do. I can't just quit." "Okey." The doorbell rang downstairs and my mouth formed into a smirk. "Who's that?" "I think I know exactly who it is." I picked him up and walked downstairs to the door. When I opened it there was an officer and Jimins mom. "What can I do for your officer?" Jimins eyes widened when he saw his mom. "M-mom?! What the fuck are you doing here?!" 

"I'm taking you back." "No! I am an adult and I get to make my choices so no!" "Jimin you are coming with me!" "Why?! So you can beat the shit out of me again!? So you can force me to clean and do all of your work around the house!? S-so I can get 6 jobs and give you all my money?! Is that why you want me back!?" "N-no! Not at all I just want you back!" "No! I'm staying here with him." He turned away from them and buried his face in my neck. "It's ok baby." I felt his tears on my shoulder and neck. "No don't cry. Baby you know I hate it when you cry." He wiped his eyes and sniffled. "As you can see he does not want to go with you since you scarred him for life. This is why he regresses."