Chapter 135 (M)

My mom is watching a lot of actually gay Korean Youtubers and comparing them to taekook. Then she kept saying that Tae was sad because they kept separating him and Jungkook but this was literally two days after his grandma had passed away! She also legit hates Jimin so much now. Now she thinks that Taekook were showing that they got married in one of the life goes on performance

Jungkook POV

As I continued to suck on his nipples he started whining wrapping his legs around my waist. "Patient baby." "Daddy please h-hurry." "You asked me so nicely." "C-Can I get a reward please?" "What does my baby want?" "Fingers." "How many?" "F-Four." "Stay here." He whined as I got up. "Just a second baby." I locked the door not wanting anyone to walk in on us. "You have to relax baby I don't wanna hurt you." He wrapped his legs on my body pulling me closer to him. "You gotta be patient." "But I want daddy inside of me already." "I know but just a few seconds."

 I stuck two fingers in him. "You ok baby?" "Mhm." "Ok tell me when it hurts." He nodded and started whimpering as I added another finger stretching him out. "My poor baby." "I-I'm ok." Carefully I started stroking his cute little cock making him squirm around. "It's alright baby stay still." "I-I wan daddy." "I'm already here baby." "W-Want daddy in me." "Maybe." "B-But I've been so good for you." "Have you?" "Y-yes?" "Have you? "Mhm." "You didn't give me kisses." "Y-Yes I did!" "Did you?" He nodded giving me a small kiss. "That's not gonna work." 

He whined squishing my face. "You're so cute." I quickly pushed into him which made him gasp. I had to quickly kiss him so he couldn't scream. "Y-You should've warned me!" "But you looked so cute begging me." He blushed looking away. "No no you look at me." "But I don't wanna." "Well you have to." I started pushing in till I was all the way in just the way he likes. "Ah daddy~" "You're such a little slut for me." He started to sweat and moan loudly. "You gotta be quiet baby." "Nu wanna." I pulled out making him whine. "Daddy no." "You've been naughty." 

I carefully put only the head of my cock inside. "Daddy please!" "No." He pushed me onto my back getting on top of me. Before I could say anything he spread my legs open making me confused. I gasped when he started sucking on the tip giving it kitten licks. "Ah baby d-don't do that." "Let me." I pushed his head down so he could take all of me in. "There you go baby just like that." His mouth was so warm and wet. A couple seconds later I came down his throat making sure he took every last bit. "Get on your knees." He did what I said making me smile. 

His face was burried in a pillow and his ass was sticking up. I slapped his ass positioning myself. "Daddy please hurry!" "Patient." "I wan daddy." "You have me." He whined shaking his ass in front of my face. "Naughty boy." I spanked him again making him moan. Forgot he loves to be spanked. I pushed into him making him moan. "Daddy~" I kept pushing in till he cried. "What's wrong baby?" "Sensitive." "My baby's sensitive?" "Mhm." "Don't worry you'll feel good in just a little bit." "I wan daddy to fuck me." "Such a naughty boy using such words." "I-I'm sorry daddy!" "Punishment time."

30 minutes later

"D-Daddy please let me cum!" "No. You decided to be naughty you shall be punished." He whined moving around. "Daddy please!" "No." He cried hitting my chest. "There you go." I filled him up and let him cum. "Daddy move." "I wanna stay with you." "I have to go feed the kids." "No you stay here." "Come along my bunny." I whined as he put his clothes on. "Do I have to?" "Yes now get over here." "Can you walk?" "Yes I've gotten used to it." "I'm so proud of you." 

He smiled quickly running out the room. I sighed getting my clothes on. "Dada!" "Hi Mi Cha." "Where was daddy at?" "I was with mommy." "Wha were daddy and mommy doing?" "We were playing a game." "Can I play." "This is a game only mommy and daddy can play." "I'm telling mommy!" "Wait." She stopped in her tracks and turned around smiling. "What do I have to do?" "Money." "Seriously?" "Mhm." "Fine." "I gave her $100. "Go put it in your piggybank." "Yay!"