Chapter 5

Jungkook POV

"Y-you want what!?" "I want you to sit down on a chair with him on your lap. Then you slide yourself in him and fuck him in front of me." "You really think I would let you see my baby boy like that in front of you? You just chose the wrong choice to even think a thought like that. Kill her." I hung up and looked at Jimin. He looks so cute while sleeping.

I played with his hair before covering us both with the big and thick blanket

I played with his hair before covering us both with the big and thick blanket. Jimin moved to me making grabby hands in his sleep to me. Does he want cuddles? I moved closer to him making him stop and snuggling his face in my chest. He is like a little baby.

 My little baby. He started sucking his thumb. What can I replace it with? (No you dirty minded people) I got out of bed and went to a drawer. Hmm what can I use? Maybe Jin had something to use. I went downstairs and saw him in the kitchen wiping the counter. 

"Jin hyung do you have something for Jimin to suck on?" "Why don't you use your di-" "No! Like when he sleeps!" He went somewhere and came back with something in his hand. "Here. This is a pacifier. Jimin can suck on it when he's not sucking on something else." "Thanks hyung." 

I ran upstairs and saw Jimin sitting up crying. "Baby! Why are you crying?" He looked at me and wiped his cheeks. I ran to him and hugged him tightly. "Jiminie thought daddy weft me." He was sniffing and clinging onto me. 

"No baby daddy didn't leave you. I just went to get something for you." He looked at me and I slipped the pacifier in his mouth. His eyes widened and he took it out of his mouth. "What's wrong baby?" "Mommy says Jiminie o nweed thwis. Mommy says it is gwoss." "Baby don't listen to her. You look so cute with it." 

I put it back in his mouth. He smiled and lied back down. "Sleep baby." He nodded and closed his eyes. Now what do I do? I'm bored and have no idea what to do. Maybe I can go out and do something. Who will I leave Jimin with? Maybe Jin? Where is he? 

"Jin hyung! Where are you?" I heard someone coming to where I was. "What do you want?" "Can you watch Jimin while I go do something?" "Sure." He walked upstairs while I went to the door walking outside. There was some people walking outside of my house. 

Should I walk today or take the car? Walking it is. I made my way outside the gates and walked down the street to the mall. Surprisingly my house is like walking distance to the mall so I could just walk there whenever I wanted. What should I buy at the mall? 

Maybe stuff for Jimin and stuff for his playroom that I'm planning on making for him. Hopefully he likes it. His playroom is gonna be the most colorful room in the house. My house is mainly black ,red ,and white. So this will be a change. I finally made it to the mall and walked in.

 I finally made it to the mall and walked in