Chapter 18

Jungkook POV 

This morning I woke up with Jimin not next to me. I shot up and ran to the bathroom. Jimin was changing and screamed when I walked in. "Daddy! Ou scare me!" He was blushing madly and covering himself with his clothes. "S-sorry baby." I closed my eyes and walked out the door bumping into a table. A few minutes later Jimin walked out of the bathroom dressed up. "Woah! Where are you going wearing that?" "I staying here daddy." He pouted and walked downstairs.

^what mochi was wearing without bag

I followed Jimin downstairs and saw him grabbing a popsicle out of the freezer. He waved to me and started licking the popsicle. I must have been staring too long since I felt a snack in the back of my head. "Aye! What was that for!?" "Quit staring at him!" "Why!? He's my baby." I walked into the kitchen but Jimin was gone. "See now he's gone." Taehyung was drinking water so I decided to be naughty. I squeezed the bottle making him choke and get soaked in water. 

He gave me a glare and started chasing after me. Jimin was outside on his little playground I got for him. Taehyung was chasing me around the backyard yelling at me. "Jeon Jungkook! Get back here!" I laughed and was about to run right into Jimin but I grabbed him. He looked at me confused but pointed at Taehyung. "Daddy TaeTae coming!' "I know baby!' He clung onto me tightly as I ran faster towards the gate. Taehyung is fast but not as fast as me. The gate wad open so I pushed the door open and ran to the street.

 "Jungkook!" Taehyung was calling for me but I ignored him and placed Jimin down. There was some guys walking by us and looked at Jimin. "What are you looking at?" "Nothing..." "Yes you are!" "Fine! We're looking at his ass.' "Why?! Only I can do that!" They tried to walk away but I grabbed them. "We're sorry! Please don't hurt us!" "Why shouldn't I!? You looked at my baby!" "W-we're sorry!" "I'll let you go this time! But next time I see you guys around here you're dead! Understand!?" They nodded and ran off. "Let's go inside baby." 

He nodded and jumped on me all of a sudden making me grunt. "Is my baby hungry?" "Yes daddy Jiminie hungy." "Let's go eat something." He nodded and I walked inside the house. Jin was cooking something in the kitchen making the whole house smell amazing. "Hi Jin hyung." "Hey Jungkook. Where's Taehyung?" "Umm.' "Jungkook?" "He-he's outside." "What's he doing outside Jungkook-ah?" "I locked him outside..." "Yah! Jungkook-ah! I told you not to do that again!" "Well he was chasing me!" "For that you get no food." "B-but!" "No buts! This is the 10th time you did this to him!" 

He yelled before going outside to find Taehyung. "Hehe daddy no get mommy food." "Naughty baby." He whined and pouted. "Aww my little baby.' The door opened and Jin came inside with Taehyung. "Jungkook apologize to him." "Sorry Taehyung." "What did you even do to him?" "I splashed water on him while he wad drinking it..." "Yeah so I chased him around the yard." "This is why I can't leave you kids alone." "Hey I'm not a kid!" "To me you are." "Well you're old.' "I'm not that old! Now Taehyung go wash your hands. Jungkook make your own food."