Chapter 169

Jungkook POV

This morning I woke up to my princess shaking me. "Baby let me sleep." "Too bad we have to wake." "No I don't." "Yes you do." I whined snuggling onto him. "Come on bun." "Why do we have to wake up? The kids don't have school for Thanksgiving break." "Well they still have to eat so get up." "You go." He gave my back a slap before trying to get up. "Bun let me get up." "Never." I snuggled closer to him starting to kiss his arm. "Come along my bunny." 

He got up while I sat up yawning. I groaned seeing him changing in front of me. "You're still amazed when I get dressed in front of you?" "Yes and I always will." He jumped up when I grabbed his ass starting to giggle. "I will always be amazed by your ass." "Yeah yeah." He was wearing shorts and one of my shirts. "Where's my morning kiss?" "You'll get it when your done getting dressed." I whined getting off the bed. 

He went to the bathroom with me brushing his teeth. My hands went down grabbing his ass. He rolled his eyes spitting out the toothpaste. I giggled kissing his neck. "Why's my bunny acting so horny this morning?" "Because you're so pretty." He held my hand letting me kiss his shoulders while he did his makeup. He only puts on lip gloss and some mascara since his skin is perfect. "Bun stay still for a bit." I let him finish before jumping on him. He groaned trying to hold me but his legs were shaking. 

"See you can carry me!" "You're heavy!" I got down from him having to carry him. "Baby don't be mad at me." "I have to be mad at you." "But you love me." "Most of the time." I whined gently kissing his cheek. "Come on bun." "Where are you taking me?" "To the kitchen."  Some of the kids were in the living room watching tv. "Baby I want kisses." "In a little bit bun." "When?" "When I finish cooking." "Okey." He started getting the fruit and bagels out while I made the smoothies. 

While it was blending I gave him some kisses hearing him whine. "Get the cups out bun." "I'm going." I took out the cups starting to set the table. The little babies started fussing not wanting to sit down. "You're alright I just need you to eat your breakfast." My princess and I were putting the bibs on the kids before sitting down. My hands were in his shorts trying to touch him but he kept slapping my hands away. I pouted trying to play with him.

 He ate his food slapping my hands away. Hyung-min started whining showing me his empty plate. I went over picking him up letting him go play. He ran going to play. One by one each kids started finishing their food. "Baby I want my kisses." "Just a second bun." He was putting the dishes in the dishwasher which made me pout. "Alright I'm done."

 I quickly went over starting to kiss him. "Ok now that you've had your kisses I'm gonna check the mail." "I'm going with you!" He opened the door with me following behind him. I was hugging him not letting go. Some of the neighbors were peeking through the windows watching us. "Behave my bunny." "But I love you so much~" "I love you too my bunny." He gave me a kiss before looking through the mail. I held onto him not letting him go for a second. 

"My bunny has some important letters." "Don't wanna read them." "Too bad." He handed me the letters before going inside with me. Hyung-min ran to me holding onto my leg. I smiled picking him up. "Did you miss me?" He nodded chewing on my shoulder. "Your mommy isn't giving me any kisses." "I just gave you kisses bun." Hyung-min whined trying to get down from my arms. I put him down seeing him go play. "Baby I want kisses." "Do you deserve it?" "Yes!" "Alright." 

I smiled going to him. Right when we were going to kiss the doorbell rang. Y/n opened it quickly looking at us. My princess and I went over seeing three ladies there. "May we help you?" "You must be the people that just moved in." "Yeah I guess that's us." "Daddy!" Jungmin ran to us. "Hey buddy." "Hyun-woo is crying." "Ok I'll go get him." I gave my princess a kiss on the cheek before going to get the baby. He was crying loudly not stopping. "Shh it's alright."