Chapter 188

Jungkook POV

"Princess it's time to wake up." He whined hugging his pillow. "We have to go now." "Daddy I-I wanna sleep." "I know princess but it's time for you to wear your princess dress." He got up snuggling onto me. 

"W-Where babies?" "They went to go get ready so we have to go as well." "Babies o-ok?" "They're ok." I picked him up walking to the car. We got in the car starting to drive to the venue. 

"You excited princess?" "Mhm." "You're gonna have to turn big for a little bit princess." "B-But daddy I nu wanna." "I know you don't but you have to be a big boy and get yourself dressed." "But daddy I don't wanna." 

I sighed kissing his head. "We gotta get ready baby." He cried shaking his head. "What's going on baby?" I cradled him giving him a kiss. "You gotta be big for me." He cried shaking his head. "You don't wanna get married?" "M-Minnie wanna." 

He pouted hugging his plushie. "I know you don't like to be big but you have to princess." "When Minnie c-can be baby?" "After the wedding you can stay little as long as you want, ok?" He nodded putting his plushie down. 

"Here." I sat him up showing him some news articles to try and get him big. "Bun I'm tired." "You'll live." "Can I die after the wedding?" "No we're going to have fun." "But I'm sleepy." "You can sleep later." 

He pouted looking around. "The kids are at the venue getting dressed." "My poor babies." "They're ok." "When does it start?" "Around seven." "We have time." I kissed his head letting him rest on me. 

For a few minutes we were quietly sitting there using our phones. He whined putting his phone down. "What's wrong baby?" "I'm bored." "We're almost there princess." I kissed the corner of his mouth calming him down. 

He pouted hugging me. "It's alright princess." We got to the venue quickly getting inside. The wedding was ready. In the wedding there's three sections. The pink, blue, and then the purple section.