Chapter 166 (M)

Jungkook POV

Once I got upstairs I threw my princess on the bed hearing him whine. "No whining." I got on the bed with him taking his clothes off. He pouted when I started kissing his neck slowly slipping my fingers in him. He whined moving around. "Stay still." We kissed for a bit till he started whining again. "I thought you were going to be a good boy." "I-I am!" "Didn't I say no whining?" He blushed hiding his face. "Why so shy now?" I turned him around slapping his ass. 

I kissed his cheek before turning him around so he was on all fours. Slowly I slipped into him which made him whimper. I made sure to push all the way in till I saw a lump in his stomach. Before moving I made sure that he was ok to not hurt him. "A-Ah! Daddy f-faster!" "I'm going princess, let me take care of you." I kissed his back gently biting his shoulder. His back was arched very impressively with his front half resting on the bed. 

I started slamming into him which made him moan pretty loudly. I hope no one can hear us. My hands went down to his thighs spreading his legs some more. He whined pushing back against me. "My princess is so impatient." "I am n-not!" "Seems to me you are. You're just a little slut that wants to be pleasured aren't you?" He whimpered gently stroking himself. I slapped his hands away doing it for him. 

"Daddy I-I want more!" "What does my princess want?" "D-Don't know." I slowly wrapped my fingers around his neck teasing him. "Daddy p-please." "Please what?" "Please choke your little s-slut." "Good boy." I tightened my grip around his neck choking him. He was drooling and choking on his moans. "You ready to cum for me?" He nodded fucking himself on me. I heard him cry out before seeing his cum hit the bedsheets. 

I groaned when he tightened around me. It felt too good that I released without knowing. He whined when I pulled out leaving him empty. "I know baby." "Empty." He fell on the bed not caring that he way lying in his own cum. "You sleepy?" "Mhm." "Go to sleep my princess." I put the blankets over him making sure he was comfy. Once he was asleep I put my clothes on going downstairs. 

"You couldn't leave him alone for more than two minutes?!" "I don't know what you're talking about." I picked up Hyung-min gently kissing his cheek. He whined trying to get away from me. "Why don't you want me to carry you?" He got down quickly running away. I pouted going to sit down. My hips were aching a bit so it was hard to sit down comfortably. "Why are you moving around so much? Were you the one that got railed?" "No! My hips just hurt." "Well I've seen how hard you go on him so calm down." "Why? I'm not old." "Yes you are." "I'm only 23!" 

"That's old." I pouted crossing my arms. "Jinnie is almost thirty." "Well you look old." "I do not!" "Yes you do." I quickly went upstairs going to my princess. He was still sleeping but I didn't care. "Baby!" I shook him till he woke up. "Hmm?" "Do I look old?" "You look like a baby." "Tae said I look old!" "Don't listen to him." He gave me a hug before pulling me down with him so we were both laying together. I pulled him onto me so he way laying on me. 

I got him back to sleep before taking him downstairs with me. "My princess says I don't look old." "That's only because he doesn't want you to be crying." "Not true." I snuggled closer to him not wanting to let go of him. "Jungkook come here!" "Ooooo you're in trouble~" "Shut up!" I slowly went into the kitchen scared on what mom was yelling at me for. "W-What do you need?" "Come here." I nervously went to him and felt him smack my head. 

"What was that for?!" "You left your kids alone!" "It was only for five minutes!" "You need to remember that you are parents! You can't be leaving your kids alone like that anymore! What if something bad happens to them!?" "O-Ok I won't do that anymore." "And leave Jimin alone!" "That I cannot do." He grabbed a spoon running after me. "Tae help me!" "You're on your own little bro." He wacked me multiple times which made me hiss.