Chapter 56

Jimin POV 

This morning I woke up very early to my alarm clock. Sadly it was not to go to school it was to go to court. "Jungkook-ah we need to get ready." "No let me sleep." Jin hyung had gotten Jungmin ready and took him to school. "Come on we have like 2 hours before going." "Mmm why do we have to go this early?" "We have to now come on." He whined when I pulled his arm to get him out of bed. How do I get him out of the bed? Oh I have an amazing idea~ 

"Daddy I need you to help me~" With that he shot up and ran to me. "Now that you are up go get ready." "Why must you do this to me?" "Because I have to. It's my only resort to get you out of bed." "Fine." "Thank you my little bunny." "Hey give me my kiss." I sighed and jumped up pecking his lips. "There now go get dressed." "Alright." "We both went to our separate clothes to get our clothes. "Jungkook-ah!" "What?!" We had to yell since I was across the room inside my huge walk in closet. 

"What type of outfit should I wear?!" "I don't know! Something so you look professional!" "Okey!" I have nothing that will make me look professional.

This was my outfit with some leggings

This was my outfit with some leggings. "Alright I'm all dressed." "Okay I'm done as well." "Let me see how you-d-daddy!" He did in fact look daddy material.

The vain in his arm was visible making me gulp

The vain in his arm was visible making me gulp. "Baby what have I taught you about staring?" "Not to." I mumbled out. "Good boy now let's go." We walked downstairs and grabbed a quick breakfast. "Who's going to be our lawyer?" "Namjoon hyung." "Does he know what he's doing?" "He went to law school." "Oh that's cool." Once we finished eating I got the hyung's in the car with us. "Okey you guys ready for court?" "Yes." "Where's the baby!?" "Right here." "Oh thank goodness I thought I forgot her!" "Don't worry let's just go unless you want to be late." "Right!"

 I left the driveway and started driving to the courthouse. It was the one near our house so it was a quick little drive but I was scared and anxious the whole time. "Baby calm down you're shaking." "W-what? Oh s-sorry." "You need to calm down for a little bit or else you'll look suspicious during the trial." "O-okey." We arrived at the courthouse and got out. "Who is going to watch the baby?" "Me!" "Okey hyung." There was already people heading inside the building. "Let's go." My while body was shaking and I felt sick. "Baby don't worry you're not guilty you are innocent." "Y-yeah you're right! I shouldn't have to worry about anything."