Chapter 50

Jiminie POV

Daddy took me to go play with TaeTae and Hobi which made me happy. "TaeTae wha ou pwaying wif?" "I pwaying wif a new dolly Yooni get me." I pouted and looked around. "Wha wong Jiminie?" "Nofing." "Here you go." TaeTae handed me a lollipop making me smile. "OooO tank ou TaeTae." "Welcome Jiminie." We played for a while before we heard crying. Our eyes widened. "W-who cwying?" "I o know TaeTae." "Wets go find out." We crawled out the room and searched for the room. "I think it over there!" I held onto the couch to pull myself up. 

"Daddy!" He was on the couch with his eyes closed not moving. "T-TaeTae I think daddy dead!" "Wha!? Nu kookie nu dead!" "Es daddy is! Wook!" I started crying and so did TaeTae. "Why are you guys crying?" Jin hyung was behind us. "D-daddy dead!" "Oh Jiminie he's not dead." "D-daddy nu dead?" "No he's sleeping." "O-oh." My cheeks turned pink and my eyes hurt. "Mommy why someone cwying?" "What do you mean?" "Me, TaeTae, and Hobi hear cwying." "Well no one is crying." I felt confused but ignored it. Daddy sat up and rubbed his eyes. 

"Jiminie what's wrong?" "Jiminie hear baby cwying but mommy say there nu baby cwying." "Maybe you're just hearing things." "O-ok." "Don't be sad." I lifted my head up and saw him smiling at me. "Ok Jiminie nu sad." "Good boy." "Daddy Jiminie hungy." "My baby is hungry? That is not good you should eat right this second." "O-ok." He picked me up and started walking towards the kitchen. "What does my baby want to eat?" "I o know." "Let's find something for you." My eyes shut for a while before I heard a noise. "Daddy wha that noise?" "Nothing baby." My worries faded and I closed my eyes again.

15 minutes later

"Baby you need to eat." "Hmm." "Come on baby." "Okey." I opened my eyes and saw a tray of food. It had a bowl of star shaped soup, roll of bread, and a cookie. "Here baby." He brought the spoon to my lips. I ate the soup and it made my body feel warm.

"You like it?" "Mhm

"You like it?" "Mhm." The bowl was finished in about 5 minutes making me whine. "You want some more baby?" "Mhm." "Ok let me go get you some." He went to the store and started scooping up some more into the bowl.

45 minutes later

I had finished the whole pot making my stomach hurt. "Ah baby I told you not to eat so much." "I-I sowwy daddy." "You don't have to say sorry. Let's get you to bed." "Okey."

Jungkook POV

Jimin ate the whole pot of soup making his stomach hurt. I tried multiple times to stop him from eating a lot but he insisted that I got him more. "Go to sleep baby. Ok?" "Okey daddy." I kissed his head and lips before walking out the door. Where is Jungmin? Slowly I walked to his room and cracked the door open. He was sleeping in his bed. I smiled and shut the door carefully. "Hyung?" "Yes?" "I'm bored. What do we do?' "I don't know. Go cuddle your baby." "But he's resting." "Then I don't know what to tell you." "Come on hyung just tell me what to do." "Why don't you go help Yoongi with his babies?" "Okey."