Chapter 79 (M)

Jimin POV 

I woke up feeling extremely moody. Once Jungkook touched me I elbowed him in the stomach causing him to groan while I walked to my closet picking something to wear. "Baby what's wrong?" "Leave me alone." He sighed and hugged me. "Do you not know the meaning of leaving me alone means?" "But I want to hug you." I groaned and changed while he was clinging onto me. "Can I sleep now?" "But you just got up." "Doesn't matter." He whined and pulled the blankets over me. "Now leave me alone." "B-but why?' I heard him sniffle making me sigh and sit up. 

"Come here." By now he was lying in bed with his head in my lap while I was stroking his hair. "What's wrong bun? Hmm?" "Y-you don't want me." "Why do you think that?" "Y-you don't want me near you anymore." "Aww I'm sorry you think that bun bun I'm just getting moody because of the baby." "But I don't want for you to be like that." "Well it's not my fault you got me pregnant." "But you told me to do it inside you." "S-shut up!" "What do you not remember?" "Of course I do." He closed his eyes and smiled I gasped and smacked his head. "Yah why are you thinking about that?!" "You're right." It was silent for a bit before he grabbed his phone. 

"What are you doing?" "Why think of it when I can just watch it." Quickly he rolled away from me. I tried to get the phone but he stood up and put the phone up. "Don't watch it!" "Why not?" "J-just don't!" "Alright I won't...I'll do something better." He pushed me on the bed making me gulp." "W-wai- "Shh!" Quickly I shut my mouth letting him undress me. "Such a good boy for letting daddy undress you." "I-I a good boy?" "Hmm for now." "W-what does that me-ahh!" He ripped my shirt off and flipped me over. "Ass up baby."

 I whined and had my face against the sheets while my ass was up in the air. "Good boy." Suddenly I received a harsh slap making me whine. "Jung- "Not my name." "D-daddy why'd you spank me?" "Felt like it." "B-but I-you said I was a good boy." "You are but daddy wants to see how your ass jiggles." Right then and there he entered me without any warning or prep. 'AHHH!!!" I screamed so loud the whole neighborhood must have heard me. "You ok baby?" "Y-yeah." "You want me to pull out?" "N-no! Want you to stay in." "Ok tell me when it hurts." 

I nodded while he let me adjust. "Y-you can move n-now." "You sure?" He gave me his hand making me confused. "D-daddy what's this for?" "If it hurts you bite me." "O-ok." Slowly he started moving making me moan loudly. "You like that?" "Yes daddy~" "Good boy." I blushed and felt him pull out making me scream. "Daddy please! Y-you said I was being a good boy!" "Baby calm down I just wanted to turn you around." "O-ok." After I got turned around I faced him and felt him enter me again. Once again I felt full and nodded as a signal for him to start moving.

 For some reason I started crying and held onto him tightly while shaking. "Baby you ok?" "Y-yeah." "Ok tell me when you want me to stop." This time it felt more different. Usually it's the same routine. Undress, fuck, cuddle, and then sleep. Not that I don't like that but this time there was a connection between us. I cried more and hugged him tightly. He stopped and looked at me. "Baby what's wrong?" "I-I don't know." "You want me to stop?" Slowly I nodded and felt him pull out making me whine. "Come on baby you need to tell me what's wrong?" 

He held me in his arms and kissed my head. "I-I don't know but this feels weird. Not bad weird! B-but different." "What do you mean baby?" "It feels different." There was silence for a bit making me worry. Oh no what have I done?! "You don't want me?" "W-when did I say that?" "I can feel it." "Baby what are you talking about?" "Y-you don't want me?!" "Baby I never said that!" "It's obvious you don't want me!" "W-what did I say?!" "You don't have to say anything!" Quickly I got up and walked to the closet. "Baby what are you doing?" "Leaving." 

He grabbed my wrist and took the clothes out of my hands. "Stop it! You are not going anywhere." "And why not?" "B-because you are one of the only people that I have in my life. I do care about you and I don't know what told you that I don't but I do a-and I love you so much so please don't leave me." He got on his knees and hugged me tightly. "Please." What the hell am I thinking?! Quickly I got on my knees as well and hugged him tightly. His tears wet my shirt and he sobbed.