Chapter 186 (M)

Jimin POV
-4:38 am-

I was sleeping peacefully till I heard crying. I whined hugging my bunny. He hugged me giving my head a kiss. I smiled but pouted knowing I had to get up. Slowly I got out of his grip putting my slippers on. 

The crying was coming from Hanae's room. I slowly went in going over to her crib. "What's wrong hon?" I picked her up which eased her. Her tiny hand held onto my shoulder. I cooed kissing her cheek. 

"What's wrong hon?" I pat her back bouncing her. She cooed yawning. "You hungry baby?" I unbuttoned my shirt pulling her close. Standing was tiring so I sat in the rocking chair rocking her. I kissed her head making sure she was drinking. 

"You're so cute~" The lamp by the table next to me was turned off so I turned it on. "I love you lots my little baby." She cooed drinking the last of it before pulling away. "You finished hon?" I kissed her head before standing up. 

I walked to the crib gently placing her down. She nestled into the blankets which made me smile. After making sure she was fast asleep I went back to the room. My bunny was still sleeping holding Hyung-min.

I quietly giggled getting back in the bed. My bunny was about to roll over Hyung-min but I quickly grabbed him. My bunny snuggled against me kissing my neck. I smiled giving him a kiss. 

He pouted kissing me back still sleepy. I rubbed his back poking his face which made him whine before laying on me. "You're so cute my bunny." I played with his hair gently kissing his neck. His hands went down holding me. 

He started waking up looking confused. "Why's my princess waking me up?" "Because I'm bored and want my bunny with me." He nodded half asleep. 

"Aw you're so cute bun

"Aw you're so cute bun." I pat his hair down before kissing his nose. He smiled giving me a kiss. I kissed him back wrapping my arms around him. For a few minutes we were kissing till I felt a tiny hand on my arm. 

Hyung-min was awake. "Hi baby." He smiled sitting above my head playing with my hair. "Baby I want my kisses." "Hold on bun I'm playing with the baby." He pouted laying on me. Hyung-min started biting my hair which made me pout. 

"Why's my little prince biting my hair?" He smiled kissing my forehead before turning on the tv turning on his favorite show. My bunny started kissing me rubbing my legs. I opened my legs letting him grab me. 

The baby started whining shaking me. "What's wrong baby?" He pointed to my bunny who was grinding down on me. "Your daddy is going back to his normal self." He got off the bed going to the closet starting to play dress up. 

I smiled seeing how cute he is. My bunny took my shorts off reaching into the drawer. The lube was running out so I'll buy some later on today. I whined when he slid in getting deep into me. 

He stayed still for a bit letting me adjust. I let him suck my lips before he started moving. He grabbed my hips watching himself slide in and out of me. I whimpered looking down as well. Oh God he got thicker. He's going to rip me apart one day.