Chapter 63

Jungkook POV 

"D-daddy?" Quickly I pushed her away and ran to Jimin. "W-why you kiss her!" "B-baby I didn't kiss her!" "Daddy lying!" "N-no I'm not baby i promise!" He cried and started shaking. "Baby it's ok!" "W-why you give k-kissy to a girl?!" "Baby I didn't kiss her she kissed me!" "N-nu daddy lying!" I picked him up despite the kicking and yelling. Quickly I walked outside and put him down. "Baby look at me." Slowly he looked up with his teary eyes. 

"W-wha ou want?" "Baby you have to believe me." "Nu!" "Baby." "Daddy." "Baby you have to listen to me." "Why? Daddy nu wisten to Jiminie." "No you don't listen to me." "Jiminie gonna take the babies." "So you want a divorce?" "Wha that?" "It's where you and daddy never see each other again." 

He gasped and started crying. "B-but I wove daddy but...daddy nu wove Jiminie." "Yes I do baby." "Then why daddy give the girl kissy?" "Baby I already told you she was the one who kissed me not daddy." "How I know daddy nu lying?" "You're gonna have to trust me." "O-okey...but Jiminie nu wan daddy wight now." "Ok baby let's just go home right now." "Okey." I scooped him and started walking to the bus stop. Since it was only us going home the hyung's needed to have some type of ride home so I left them the car. The bus was packed with people so I had to stand while Jimin clung onto me. 

"Baby you sleepy?" "Mhm." "Go to sleep baby." "Okey daddy." The bus came to a stop but it wasn't ours so I stayed in the same spot. Then out of nowhere Jimin started crying. "Ah baby what's wrong?" "Daddy the wady poke me." "Which lady?" "Tha one." He pointed to a lady who had a smug smile on her face. "That one baby?" "Nu thwat one." He pointed to a little girl who was holding the ladies hand. "The little girl right there?" "Mhm." "Baby she's a little girl." "B-but she hurt Jiminie." I sighed and walked over to the lady. "Excuse me." S

he looked up at me and blushed. "Y-yes?" "Um your daughter poked my fiancé and he's really not happy about it." "Oh um she's not my daughter." The little girl looked up at her confused. "You're not my mommy?" The lady widened her eyes and sorta nudged her. "Um either way he really wants her to apologize." "S-sure. Honey can you say sorry?" "Sorry." I smiled and pat her head. "Thank you." The bus stopped at our stopped. After getting off the bus I walked to the gates of our house. 

"Alright baby we're here." "Wan go sweep." "Ok baby let me just open the door and then my baby can go to sleep." "Okey." Quickly I walked up the stairs into our room. "Let me just change you and then my baby can go to sleep." "N-nu wan change." "But then my baby will be cold." "Okey." I got his pajamas out the closet and changed him.

"Now my baby can cuddle with me

"Now my baby can cuddle with me." "Wan cuddle wif daddy." "I'm going baby." He smiled when I cuddled onto him. "Wove my daddy. There was a knock at the door making me sigh. "Jungkook-ah? You in there?" "Yeah." "Just making sure." I cuddled back on Jimins chest making him smile. Tomorrow is Christmas making me happy. What's he going to tell me on Christmas? It's making me nervous but happy at the same time. What if he breaks up with me? No he couldn't do that! Maybe he...I have absolutely no idea.