Chapter 23 (M)

Jungkook POV 

Jimin held onto me tightly when I ran up the stairs. Before I knew it I was at the door of our bedroom. Without a second thought I opened it and locked it. "My baby." He whined and I walked to the bed placing him down. As I hovered over him I looked at everyone detail on his face. "You are so pretty baby." He blushed and I attacked his neck with kisses. "A-ah daddy!" His moans are my favorite thing in the world. 

"Daddy please!" "What is it baby?" "I-I want it!" "Hmm." "Please daddy!" "Alright." His eyes watered and glistened. "I'm going baby." A small smile appeared on his face. "I have to stretch you out baby." "N-no want to." "But I don't wanna hurt you." "O-ok daddy." Slowly I put my fingers in him looking at his face to see any discomfort or struggle. "You ok baby?" He nodded and closed his eyes when I added another one. 

Only a few minutes later I had 4 fingers deep inside him. "A-ah~ Daddy!" Every time I moved my fingers I could hear the wetness. When I took out my fingers I could see his hole clenching around nothing. "Daddy." There was sweat on his forehead and his lips were formed in a pout. "I'm going baby." I slid in easily making me grunt and him moan. Only a few seconds later he tightened around me. "A-ah!" "B-baby you're always so tight!"

 My hands felt weak so I dropped to my arms and inspected his face. Slowly I pulled out and pushed back in. "Ah ah!!" His nail scratched my back making it red. I hissed and started picking up the pace. There was a knock at the door. "What?" I yelled out. "We need to work!" "I'm busy!" "Leave Jimin alone! He's not gonna be able to walk tomorrow!" "He says it's worth it!" I slammed back into him making him scream. "AHHH!!!" 

"Be gentle on him!" "I am!" "Then why is he screaming?!' "He likes it!" After that there was silence. I rolled my eyes and went back to my precious baby. He had his legs pulled up to his chest and was not even struggling. Fuck he's flexible. I pushed into him at a whole different angle. "A-ah! Daddy! G-go faster ah!" I held onto his waist and pounded into him hitting him in the right places. "Ah ah ah! H-harder!" He is mind fucked and I love it. 

As I pounded into him harder he whined and started to kick. "What's wrong baby?" "F-feels too g-good." "Aww my babies sensitive?" He nodded and I buried my face in his neck. "A-ah daddy not t-there. S-sensitive." After a while of making a few hickeys he started shaking. "D-daddy need t-to cum." "Not yet baby." A whine left his mouth as I continued to go at the fast pace. More moans left his mouth making me grunt. His legs wrapped around my back getting me deeper in hitting his prostate. 

"AHHHH!" I continued hitting that same spot over and over again. "D-daddy need...cum." "You need to cum baby?" He nodded and his legs started shaking. "Hmm not yet baby." "B-but daddy." He whined and looked at me. "Will you be a good boy?" "Y-yes daddy! Just please let me c-cum." "Ok." I shifted a little and licked his neck making him cum under me. "Daddy wan you...fill up." "Aww my baby wants to he filled up." "Y-yes please!" "My baby." I grabbed his cheek and squished it.

 He pouted and crossed his arms. "Daddy." He whined and pecked my lips. "Ok baby." A smiled formed and it was adorable! I looked down and saw how I slid out and back into him easily. "Daddy! Ahh!" He closed his eyes and he let me do what I wanted. Once I was almost fully out leaving just my tip in I shoved back in at a fast pace.

 "AHHHH!!" His hands flung in the air trying to grasp something. I leaned down so he can scratch my back instead. He scratched so hard I think I'm bleeding. "Ah." I hissed and felt I was close. "Baby I'm c-close." Before I knew it I had exploded my cum inside of him. "AHHHH!!~ Daddy!" It was so much that it spilled out of him. "Daddy...full." "My baby is full?" He nodded and lied back down on the bed. Only a few seconds went by and he fell asleep. 

Once he was surely asleep I went to go shower. It felt relaxing but the scratches stung. Since they stung so bad I couldn't wear a shirt. When I got out Jimin was still asleep. I'm hungry. Hopefully I can find something to eat. There was no one downstairs so it was a good think so they wouldn't bother me about going more gentle on him. While I was digging through the fridge I heard them coming. "Hi hyung's." "Well hello Jun-woah!" "What?" "Y-you have fucking scratches all over your back!"

" "Well hello Jun-woah!" "What?" "Y-you have fucking scratches all over your back!"

"Oh. Ok." They kept looking at the scratches and whispering. "My poor son." "Hey! I'm not your son." Jin hyung looked at me. "Y-you don't wanna be my son?" He started crying and I thought he wad acting but no he was actually crying. "U-um! Namjoon hyung!" There was running coming from down the hallway. "What's wrong!?" "W-why is Jin hyung crying?" "O-oh um." "Hyung..." "Um can I talk to you guys?" "Sure hyung." He grabbed Jin and comfort him.

 "He doesn't wanna be my son!' "But he's not your son." "W-why not!?" "Babe calm down." "I-I've taken care of him, fed him, and been with him all the time! How is he not my son!?" "Ok ok calm down! It's not good for...you know." He nodded and got taken to the living room. We all just felt really confused and started walking behind them. "U-um ok just sit down." "What's wrong with Jin hyung?" "Um well." "Hyung?"
"He is

Pregnant."

^my uncles baby

^my uncles baby

^🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔