Chapter 71 (M)

Jungkook POV 

I woke up this morning to Jimin whining in my ear. "Baby what's wrong?" "My stomach hurts badly." "Why baby?' I sat up and saw him curled into a ball while holding his stomach. "What's wrong with my baby?"  "It hurts." "I'm sure you'll be fine." "O-ok." "Come here." Slowly he unwrapped from the ball he was curled in and crawled over to me. "It's gonna be ok." "W-what if something happens to the baby?!" "No baby nothing will happen to the baby. I've read about this somewhere." "O-ok I'm trusting you." "Now you must be hungry so let's go get you something to eat." "Ok." 

I got up from the bed and put my arms out to carry him. Of course he jumped in my arms making me smile. 

"What does my baby want to eat today?" "Let me see what we have in the kitchen and then I will decide." "Alright." He giggled and played with my earrings. "We are here." "Thank you uber." "Yah! I'm not your car!" He giggled and hugged me. "Of course you aren't." I smiled and pat his head. "You're my bunny." I gasped while he giggled and ran away. "Yah get back here!" All of a sudden he just disappeared.  Where is he? "Mochi? Where is my mochi?" There was small giggles coming from somewhere. Where is he at? Screw me for having so many rooms. 

I checked in every room and regretted walking in a few since Jin and Namjoon hyung were inside. "Jimin! Where are you?" More giggles came from somewhere but I couldn't see him. "Baby? Where are you?" "Right here." Quickly I turned around and saw he was standing behind me while giggling. "There you are!" "Hehe sorry." "Naughty baby." He whined and hugged me. "But daddy I want to be a good boy!" "You will be but right now you're a naughty boy."

 His lips formed into a pout when I said that. "Now my baby needs to eat." "Okey." I picked him up and walked to the kitchen. "Now be a good boy and let me make you food." "Okey." Now what do I even make for him to eat? Something with fruit but what...he likes eggs so maybe I'll make him some. I grabbed some eggs and fruit out the fridge.

"Thank you

"Thank you." "Now eat it all because I want my baby to eat well." "Ok I promise to eat all of it." "Good boy." He gasped when I said that. "Daddy said I'm a good boy!" "Yes my baby is a good boy." He smiled and started to eat his food while I sat next to him. "Such a good boy I have here." I saw him start to blush making me laugh. "Aww my baby is shy." "I-I'm not shy." "Yes you are~ my baby is all pinky." Quickly he covered his face with his tiny hands. "Baby don't hide." "N-nu." I smiled and moved my chair closer to him. "Baby let me see you." "Nu." 

Slowly I took his hands off his face and held them in my hand. "Why is my baby hiding?" "D-daddy tease me." "Aw I'm sorry baby." "It okey." He climbed into my lap and hugged my neck. "I love my daddy so much." "And I love my mochi who is so adorable." "Does daddy love me?" "Of course I do." "You sure?" "Yes baby I love you very much." "Hehe my daddy loves me." I laughed and carried him around the house. "My baby is so cute when I get to carry him." "Hehe and daddy is so cute when I baby him." "I only let my mochi baby me." "Yay!"