Chapter 177 (M)

Jimin POV

"You naughty bunny!" He placed me on the bed being careful with me. "My princess can't go around kissing other people." "I am not!" "Are too!" He bent me over on the bed taking my soft pants off. I whined feeling cold. "You'll be fine my bunny." He took my panties off before reaching into the drawer. I rested my head on the bed waiting for him. 

"Just a second my pretty." I blushed at the new name he called me. He pet my head while shoving his finger in me being gentle. While he fingered me I was waiting to be filled covering my top half with a blanket since it was cold. "Good boy." I smiled wiping my eyes since I was sleepy. 

"You ok princess?" "Mhm." He ran his hands over my back before going down to my ass. I whined feeling him tease me. "I'm going baby." He spread me open slowly slipping inside me. I whimpered biting my lips. "There we go." My hands went down pinching my nipples which felt good. "Are you allowed to lay on your stomach?" "It's ok since it's still early." 

His hands went down starting to rub my thighs. "We gotta hurry bun." "Why?" "Because the kids get out of school in an hour." "I'll be quick." I nodded letting him pound me. "Daddy h-harder." "You sure?" "Please!" "Ok I'm going baby." He went harder getting deep in me. I moaned burying my face in the sheets. 

"You doing ok princess?" "Mhm." "Good boy." He started going faster which got me on the edge. "Daddy I-I wanna cum!" "My pretty wants to cum?" "Please?" "Go ahead." I cried cumming on the sheets. He rubbed my ass while gently thrusting in me. I sighed feeling him fill me up. He kissed my neck gently rubbing my back. "You wanna sleep?" "Yeah." "Stay here baby."

 I nodded curling up in the blankets. "Kiss." He came over giving me a kiss. I hugged his waist snuggling onto him. "I have to go get the kids princess." "Nu~" "I'll be back in a few minutes baby." "TaeTae?" "He's playing with the kids." I nodded hugging the pillow. "Bye baby." I waved to him before going to sleep. 

Jungkook POV

My princess was sleeping looking so cute. I had to go pick up the kids so Tae was going to watch the babies. "Make sure they don't do anything bad." "I got this Kook don't worry." "Ok I'll be back in a few minutes." I went out the door getting in the car. While waiting in line I kept thinking about my princess. I hope he's doing ok. Jungmin and Mi Cha go to the same school so it's easier to pick them up. "Daddy!" "Hey buddy." He hugged my leg which made me smile. 

"Where's your sister?" "Over there." Mi Cha was playing with a toy while eating some candy. "Hi daddy." "You ready to go home?" "Yeah." I picked them both up putting them in the car. "Where's mommy?" "He's sleeping." "Does the baby make mommy tired?" "Yeah he gets sleepy." The next school was Y/n's school. 

I got the kids out taking them inside the school. "Daddy this school is really big." "Yeah you'll go here soon." "Where's the playground?" "They don't have playgrounds here." "Then I don't wanna come here." I laughed going to the pickup area. "I'll tell them to put a playground here when you come to this school." "Yay!" I kissed his head making sure to hold his hand. "Daddy why does mommy have a baby in his stomach?" Mi Cha had her evil smile on. 

"Yeah daddy how did the baby get in there?" "Um you remember when I told you me and mommy hug each other?" "Yeah and then he screams." "Y-Yeah so he got the baby that way." "But you hug me all the time so how come I don't have a baby?" "You're too little to have a baby." "So only people that are grown ups like you and mommy can have babies?" "Yeah." "Oh okey!"

 Mi Cha was giggling from my explanation. "This is your fault." "I know."  She giggled holding my hand. I rolled my eyes walking down the hallways. We got to the pickup area finding her. "Hey dad." "Hey." I took them to the car sitting them down. While driving home I got a call.