Chapter 9 (M)

(Jimin is not in little space when they're having sex he still calls Jungkook daddy because it's their kink in bed)

Jungkook POV 

What do I do!? His ass is so fucking big and he keeps moving! Do I stay still!? Do I move as well!? What do I do!? He whined and kept moving his ass on my cock. "J-Jimin baby are you awake?" He didn't respond so I leaned over to peek at him. He was asleep so what do I do? 

Hmm maybe I can tease him~ Slowly I put my hand in his pants reaching to his hole. I stuck a finger inside and started thrusting it in and out. He started moving and shivering. "Jungkook w-what are you d-doing?" "Nothing baby." He whined and moved around. 

"Baby stop moving." He immediately stopped and stayed still. "Good boy." When did I become so kinky? Oh well either way he's getting fucked tonight. 

"Baby daddy's gonna fuck you tonight. Do you want that? You want me to fill you with my cum until you can't walk? Until my cum leaks out of you? Huh you want that?" "Y-yes please daddy." I added another finger inside and he whined. 

"Daddy hurry!" "Oh. Is my baby giving me orders now?" "N-no daddy." "Good boy." I added two more fingers and thrusted them in him until he was wet enough. "Daddy." He whined. "Yes baby?" I asked while kissing his neck.

 "P-please a-ahh hurry up!" "Ok I'm going baby." He whined and moved around fucking himself on my fingers. "Do you like daddies fingers baby?" "Y-yes daddy. They long and feel nice." He moaned out. 

I grabbed his waist to stop him and pulled out my wet fingers. He whined at the emptiness and looked at me pouting. "Daddy." "Sorry baby I'm going." He nodded and made grabby hands to me. I put him on my lap and started to take off his shirt. 

My little baby looks so pretty. Red cheeks, messy hair ,whining, only wearing my shirt with no pants, clinging onto my neck. I wish I could see him like this everyday for the rest of my life. Without noticing he had taken my pants off and pulled out my hard cock. 

He played with the slit digging his nail in it making me hiss. I grabbed him waist and sunk him down on it. He grabbed onto my neck and held onto it while I fucked up into him. "You like that baby?" "Y-yes daddy." 

He made the most sweetest moans that should be banned from people hearing and only I should hear them. "Ngh. Nya nya~ a-ahh eh eh nya~." They sound so good I could cum right now. Why not do so. He can be filled up and feel good.

 "B-baby can you moan again?" He nodded and got close to my ear. I pounded into him making him release more moans. "Ah ah ah ah! Nya~ daddy faster! Haaa! Ah!" That did it for me. I came inside of him making him whine and cum as well. 

"Daddy I'm full." "Well I said that I will make you so full it will leak out and that you won't walk so this is just the beginning." He whined and held onto me. "O-okay daddy." He closed his eyes and moved his hips. 

"O-oh fuck baby you're so tight!" He moved on his own making his huge ass rub all over my crotch area. His ass is so soft and squishy. How did his ass get so big!? "B-baby how is your ass so big?" "I-I dunno daddy, it always like this." He lifted himself up and then went back down.

 "A-ahh daddy it feels so good and daddy so big!" "Mmm b-baby I could say the same. Y-your ass is so big" he moaned and picked up the pace going faster. "Daddy help me." He went harder down holding onto my shoulders.

 "H-how do you want daddy to help you baby?" "G-go harder daddy to make me feel good!" "Ok baby." I bucked my hips up making him fall on my chest. He came on my chest and his stomach. 

"D-daddy so good!" "You like that baby?" "Y-yes daddy." I flipped him over so he was under me. "You want daddy to fuck you good? You want that baby boy huh?" "Y-yes please daddy! Want daddy fuck Jiminie good!"

 That's all he had to say before I slammed into him making him scream. "Ah! Daddy feels so good!" "You like that baby?" "Y-yes daddy." How flexible is he? "Baby tell daddy when it hurts. Ok?" "O-okay daddy." I grabbed his legs and spread them apart till he was doing the split. "D-does it hurt baby?" "N-no daddy." 

Why is this such a turn on for me!?

"Daddy's gonna fuck you good now baby

"Daddy's gonna fuck you good now baby. You wanted that huh?" He nodded and whimpered when I pushed my head in. "Ah baby you're so tight and warm." He moaned and spread his legs more making me almost reach his stomach. 

"D-daddy! Ah! Oh god!" "You feel so good baby." I mumbled against his neck kissing it and marking it claiming him as mine. "A-ahh! Jungkook ah!"

"You like that baby?" "Y-yes daddy!" I still wasn't even fully in and I already was reaching his stomach. I put the rest in and he started scratching my back.

 "Ahh! You feel s-so good daddy!" "Same to you baby." He came under me and started sucking my neck. He licked and sucked making marks on it. "Does my baby want to be filled up again? Huh?' He nodded and whined. 

"Answer me baby!' "Y-yes! Fill me up daddy!" And that is exactly what I did. He moaned when my cum filled him up. "Hmm it looks like my baby isn't that filled up yet~' He whined and moved around.

 "I said my cum would be leaking out if you but it isn't so you need more inside. So now I have to fill you up once again." "Please daddy! Fill me up?" He said it so innocently which turned me on even more. 

I flipped him over on all fours and pushed into him making him moan and make his head fall down. I parted his cheeks to get more access. "Ah daddy! Y-you're so big!" I have to admit I am pretty big. 

People say about 10 to 12 inches. Jimin is like probably 5 or 6 which is a pretty good size but I'm like 2 times bigger and longer. "Daddy you can move now~" He moaned out and I started moving. 

His hole is so warm and his walls clench around my cock. Only a few more thrust Jimin came on the bedsheets for about the 4th time. "Daddy I'm tired." "Sorry baby but I didn't fulfill my promise so I need to keep my promise." "Ok-ah!" 

I slammed into him hitting his prostate making him cum. His walls got super tight around me making me cum filling him up so much it was now dripping down his thigh. "You think you're gonna walk tomorrow?" "N-not at all."

 I kissed his head and lips before cuddling with him. My face in his neck making me smile. "Goodnight Jiminie baby." "Goodnight daddy." He whispered before falling into a deep sleep. He is not gonna walk tomorrow.