Chapter 54

Jimin POV 

My alarm clock went off making me grown. "Jimin-ah turn it off." "I'm going." I switched it off and sat up in bed. It was 5AM so I had time to get ready before waking up Jungmin. Slowly I got up from the bed and went to my closet. Tried to. Jungkook grabbed onto my waist making me fall back in bed with him cuddling onto my back. Since I'm teaching kindergarten they said I should dress in stuff that is colorful. "Baby don't leave me." "You know I have to get ready." "Why?" "I have to go to work." "Nu stay here with me forever." "Jungkook-ah let me go to work." "Fine." He let go of me and let me go get dressed. What to wear? Maybe this one!

 What to wear? Maybe this one!

It was cute and I loved the baby blue crop top! "Jungkook-ah do I look ok?" His head shot up from the pillows as he scanned me

It was cute and I loved the baby blue crop top! "Jungkook-ah do I look ok?" His head shot up from the pillows as he scanned me. "Perfect." I smiled and got my bag ready. Just when I was going to head downstairs I heard crying from the babies room. Quickly I rushed inside. She was still in her crib lying down but crying. "Oh honey don't cry. You hungry? I think you're hungry." She stopped crying when I took off my top. "Here you go." I guided her to my chest where she started drinking my milk. After a couple minutes she finished. I burped her and talked to her for a little bit. "Alright it's time to get you dressed." 

She cooed and looked around the room. "Which one do you want? This one or this one?" Her head leaned towards the pink onesie. "Good choice." I dressed her up and went downstairs. It was 6AM so I had time to pack lunch for Jungmin and I. "Alright little baby you ready to go with Yoongi hyung? He's going to take care of you for the day so he can warm up to you ok?" She didn't really have a choice so I walked over to his room. 

I knocked and he opened the door. "Here she is." "What do I do with her?" "All you have to do is make sure... you might want to write this down." He got his phone out and started typing. 

"Ok at 10AM you need to feed her again. My milk is in the fridge and it is labeled so it will be easy to find. 12PM have her nap and wake her up at 2PM them feed her again. Play with her all the in between times. Her wiped, diapers, toys and everything are upstairs in her room." "W-what happens if I drop her?" "You die." "Ok I won't drop her." "Good. Now if anything goes wrong call me or Jungkook. Bye my little baby."