Chapter 96

Jimin POV
3:27a.m.

I woke up from my sleep having to use the bathroom. Slowly I moved around trying to get out of my bunnies grip. He whined and hugged me tightly. "Bun I gotta go to the bathroom." "Nu stay here with me." "Come on bun unless you want me to pee my pants." "Fine." He let go of me and moved away. Quietly I got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom which was down the hall. The only thing I was wearing was Jungkook's shirt and some shorts but you couldn't see them since they were covered by the long shirt. 

Once I got inside the bathroom I went to the toilet before washing my hands. I was about to walk out but someone touched my shoulder. "Ah!" There was some guy standing there. "H-hello." "Hi." "Um I'm gonna go back to my room now...if that's ok." He nodded and let me go. Creepy. I got inside the room and saw my bunny fast asleep making me coo. Carefully I got back in bed letting him hug me tightly. "Stay with me forever." He mumbled and snuggled his face in my neck. How cute of him. "Don't worry bun I'll be with you forever and ever." 

Saying that made him smile and look up at me. "What's wrong with my bunny?" He just looked at me and whined. I smiled and played with his hair. A few minutes later he was fast asleep with his grip tight on me. Can't wait to get out of this hospital. Suddenly the door started to open slowly. Quickly I shut my eyes pretending to be asleep. There was some girl in my room who looked like a nurse. Maybe she's just getting some paperwork or something. 

Even though I wasn't worried I kept my eye on her. Slightly I opened my eyes and saw she brought food in the room. Why would she bring food at 3 o'clock in the morning? She grabbed something from her pocket that was a green liquid. What the hell is that?! She poured it in the soup and mixed it. Is this bitch a witch?! Note to self. Do not drink the soup! Once she left the room I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down the reminder since I was probably going to forget. "Baby wha you doing?" "Nothing bun go back to sleep." 

For the next few seconds I hugged my bunny tightly while thinking what to do. Maybe I'll just spill it and say I need a new one. Yeah that'll work but for now I'm bored since I'm fully awake and I'm not gonna go to sleep anytime soon. The sun wasn't going to rise for another three of four hours so I have no idea what to do. I got my phone out and started scrolling through ©Instagram. For a while I was on my phone but got bored. What to do now? Cuddle with my bunny. The next few minutes I was rearranging his body so now he was spread out like a starfish.

 Carefully I lied on his chest while grabbing his arms so they were wrapped around my waist. He smiled softly while I rested on him. Oh how I love cuddling like this. My bunny was starting to wake up making me pout since he needed to rest. "Baby?" "Hmm?" "How long have you been awake?" "What time is it?" "It is 8 am." "Five hours." "Ah baby you can't be staying up that long." "Why not?" "You need to be getting as much rest." "I'll be fine bun." He pouted and looked up at me. "I sleep when I feel like sleeping bun so you don't have to worry." "Okey." 

I grabbed his hands and played with them. "Your hands are too big." "Yours are just tiny." "Hey don't talk about my hands like that. They don't like it." "But you love my big hands." "No I don't." "Yeah right." I whined and looked up at him with my puppy eyes. "Aw what's wrong with my baby?" "You make fun of my hands." "But they're so cute and tiny." 

"