Chapter 108

Jungkook POV

This morning I saw my baby walking out the bathroom. My jaw dropped seeing what he was wearing.

"Bun quit staring at me

"Bun quit staring at me." "Why should I?" "Come on let's go get the babies." "Right behind you." As he was getting the babies he bent down letting me see the gorgeous ass. It took all of me to not touch him. "Bun you have to take care of the kids. "Hand me the child." He giggled before handing all four kids to me. "Now you guys be good with your daddy so I can make you food." I pouted before siting on the couch with all the kids. "Mama!" He looked up at her. "Annoy your father." "Babyyy." "Fine don't pester him." Mi Cha started crying out of no where. 

"Honey why are you crying?" "Mama!" "He's cooking right now so wait a few more minutes and then you can be with mommy." I put a show on the tv trying to calm her down. "Dada wan mama!" "No yelling." I gently slapped her leg. After calming her down I gave her some toys to play with. "Now you stay here and play with your brothers and sisters while daddy helps mommy." My baby was in the kitchen cooking the food. "Baby let me help you." "No I can do it on my own." "Baby I can see you're struggling so let me help you." "Fine." 

He handed me a knife letting me cut the ingredients which was easy. "Here you go." "Thanks." A few minutes later the food was ready. Tae came down the stairs. "Bun can you get the kids?" "Yeah I'll be right back." The babies looked so cute playing with their toys. "Alright you guys are going to sit down so stay there." They all whined making me giggle. "You guys are too cute." I gave them their food before going to my baby. He was pouting while holding his stomach. "What's wrong baby?" "Baby is hungry." "Then eat something." "Not hungry." "Come on baby."

 "Nuu." "Just some fruit and then you don't have to feel the baby kicking you." "Alright let me just get something." "No you stay there." "Bun I gotta pee." "Fine but don't do anything stupid." "I won't." I got some fruit out  putting them into a bowl. He came back with pouty lips while holding his stomach. "Are both my babies hungry?" "Yes now give me food." "What's the magic word?" "Please." "There it is." He pouted even more while eating his food. "Now go sit down so I can clean up." "Bun you don't have to clean for me." "Yes I know but I will clean so get sit down."

 He whined before going to sit on his couch. I couldn't help but lightly squish his ass. "Bun don't do that!" "Couldn't help it." He rolled his eyes before throwing some fruit at me. "All I did was squish your ass and now I'm covered in fruit." "That's what you get." I whined while looking at him. "Alright come here." He took my shirt off while wiping the stickiness off of me. "Ok you should be good." "Thank you but now I need to get a new shirt." "Go while I put this in the wash." When I went to the closet all my shirts were gone. I'll get some later but for now I'm shirtless.

 "Bun did you change yet?" "I have no shirts left in my closet." "Alright that means we have to buy my bunny some new shirts." "What am I going to wear when we go out?" "When your shirt is dry." "Ok but now I get to give my baby hugs." "Yes you do." I smiled placing him on my lap. "Now eat your food so the baby won't kick you." "I will only if you give me hugs." "Of course I will." "Good." My baby is happily eating food right now which always makes him happy. The door knocked making me confused. No one should be visiting us.